It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isle of Man TT - All Other Sports are Games

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Pure Insanity...
its almost like playing
Russian roulette

It's horrible
I love it

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23462876]gortex[/]

I don't think you will get a reply to that. Dude has never ridden TT and is full of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Let’s see... there’s myself which has competed the last two years in the TT and you.... which sits in the chair while watching them. .

I'll call you out on that.

For someone who rides a Zx6r SuperSport which is a poor man's non racing bike you are failing in the credibility race and to say you have competed the last two years is a joke imo.

My New Baby! (Zx6r SuperSport)

We are not stoopid. Stop digging while your head is still above ground.

Also, if you can't afford a real man's bike how can you afford to travel half way round the globe and a bike capable of going fast enough to compete?

Umm that is just one of my bikes. Just because that was one of my new ones doesn’t mean that I have others. The ZX6R was bought as a showroom bike and has never been ridden and never will. With 320 miles it’s a collectors item.

A super sport is is not a race bike? Hahahaah. Guess you’ve never heard of the Supersport World Championship now have you?

Let’s see... I have a

Ninja 300

R1m

Honda RC51

Aprillia RSV4

CBR 600rr

Old Kawasaki H2 750

A shadow.

Now please tell me I don’t have a bike that can compete in the TT event lmfao.

Funny how you’re sooo concerned about my life that you have to pilfer through my posts in the attempt to discredit me, acting like I have the need to post every aspect about myself.

Now let me know... what bikes do you have?

edit on 5-6-2018 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I ran across the greatest show on earth in the last couple of years on you tube. Definitely some of the most amazing and f-ing insane racing ever.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Because of the danger and potential for death, one of the last unsolved mysteries of man is how these riders sit on their bikes with balls so big.

Haha! Quick someone call Robert Stack!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You don't have a bike that can compete in the TT event. (lmfao)

The ZX6R was bought as a showroom bike and has never been ridden and never will

So why does it need a license plate?

Funny how you’re sooo concerned about my life...

That's funny. I am completely unconcerned about your life, just the BS you are trying to give us.

I just need to invest into some good riding gear now and some frame sliders and I should be good to go.

You posted that just over 2 years ago in this thread Any Members Own A Ninja?(Or Motorcycle Riders?). So on that date you didn't have proper riding gear so you couldn't have riden in TT's.

I've been debunking here for over 10 years. I would say "please stop", but this is fun.(lmfao)

And my bike.....is an absolute hooligan, cost peanuts and unlike all yours gets riden.

Keep digging my friend.

edit on 5/6/2018 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

I'm going to call you out once and for all.

Please state your rider numbers for the TT races that you claimed to have riden in and the bikes you were on. Easily verifiable on youtube as coverage is readily available.

Also, please bear in mind the ATS Terms & Conditions..

SECTION 15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate......

Go for it!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

I'm going to call you out once and for all.

Please state your rider numbers for the TT races that you claimed to have riden in and the bikes you were on. Easily verifiable on youtube as coverage is readily available.

Also, please bear in mind the ATS Terms & Conditions..

SECTION 15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate......

Go for it!

Prove that it’s Knowinglyfalse. Go ahead... you can’t. All you’re going off of is hit and miss things that i somehow posted on here.

Furthermore if you read the same T&C paragraph you posted it explicitly states “You will not solicit personal information from any member.” I for one would like to remain anonymous. As is my right to do so on this website. Asking for my personal information is a breach in T&C.

For one I bought the 300 dirt cheap for the 300 class racing.I had riding gear but nothing like my dainese suit. I was just using a cheap bilt leather suit.

Umm it had a license plate because you know... they come like that from the dealer... lmfao.

I have nothing to prove to someone hiding behind a keyboard. If you’d like to meet me I’ll be there from June 7-8th

Until then have fun staying slow. If you’d like to ride out to thunder hill raceway anytime soon I’ll be glad to show you my skills. I’ll even ride my “little” 600 and you can see the difference between a real rider, and yourself.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Furthermore if you read the same T&C paragraph you posted it explicitly states “You will not solicit personal information from any member.”

And yet you asked for details of my bikes.

And the burden of proof lies with whoever is making the assertion.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Why?

Readers are not concerned about that but this that you said

Let’s see... there’s myself which has competed the last two years in the TT and you.... which sits in the chair while watching them.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Jeez why dont yall just shut up. Last time I checked this thread was about The Isle of Man TT. Taking an awesome thread and turning into "me me me, look at me, look at me." It sounds like a bunch of immature brats arguing about whose dad can beat up the other.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

I agree. Back on topic...I watched this last night, great stuff:

I love the bottom title on the front page: "Just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive".
edit on 6/6/2018 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join