It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are real, but humans will probably kill them all, new paper says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Good post with good intentions, I do believe in EBE’s and I do believe in abductees. But strongest feeling of all, I do believe in the fact that we are “picked up, isolated and be prisoned in this planet by choice or by force” for some reasons (as I am not sure why).

Human history is much, much longer, and much, much deeper than any written or collectible archeological documents. Something clearly and (intentionally) is not adds up.

S&F

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

edit on 4-6-2018 by Kkintekk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Back in 90’s, it was an excellent game created by ”sierra studios” called HOMEWORLD which came with a shocking manual about a race of creatures in (prison planet far away from any inhabited other planets….

Get its manual and start reading, as I am sure you’ll be hooked for weeks or perhaps months, fascinating subject and story.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A lot of non-conspiracy speculation about aliens is very 3 dimensional. They speculate about aliens based on a 3-d mindset. It's very 90s sci-fi talk.

The cutting edge of science theory is in metaphysics and I believe we will soon discover that travel can be done between two points instantly. That space can be bypassed. Or a portal , for lack of better words.

I just find all this ultra-advanced civilization talk boring because we are theorizing about beings with far higher tech and understanding than us. Almost like ancient Native Americans picturing America in 2018.

Until we start discovering the dimensions and frequencies around us, our understanding of how advanced aliens operate will be fun fantasy at best.
edit on 4-6-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Well that isn't going to happen this century ...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
In the land of what if's.... I do get tired of hearing what if theories.

This is probably why any vastly intelligent life form will always view the human race as nothing but ants on a pile of dirt. We have practically nothing of interest intellectually, socially, technologically. Besides the natural resources we posses, our biology and our planet's ecosystem, we as a species mean NOTHING to an alien. Never will.

So that theory will go unanswered for many decades to come until we transcend to higher level of understanding.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Evolution has no end goal.

Now, if one wants to postulate that intelligence is some sort of end goal,
that's fine.. but then that person is a theist of some sort.. and is using
faith not logic.

That's also fine..but then you lose all logical basis for anything you say,
unless you come up with some exotic logical hypothesis to explain your
position ... which is also fine.

But even a hypothesis is just a first step.. and is not even worthy of
being called a theory, unless it's testable.

I'm agreeing with your position.. I just ground out the logical steps
that others may not have considered, to understand your position.

Most people don't seem to understand evolution.

Kev

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's funny because everyone has only a human perspective to superimpose human qualities and asparations on something we have not a clue but to speculate

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kkintekk

"Nobody's left. Everything's gone... Kharak is burning.."

Ah, great times...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
And God said, Let us make man in OUR image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:26

They are probably wondering why we keep on treating one another like dirt, instead of appreciating one another for what we are. Why we can't get past our fear and indifference and build a great home for everything and everyone here.
edit on 4-6-2018 by ventian because: Stuff

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
Once we evolve to the point where we have no feelings to muddy truth and logic, and have shrugged off emotions and ego and all
Of the faults they bring, then , and only then, will we be allowed the opportunity to join the bustling hive mind of the universe. Assimilate or be ignored

That sounds just like what a borg would say!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: 727Sky

Why do all these articles presuppose that just because there are habitable planets that they somehow need to harbor intelligent life? While I think that life will be found to be ubiquitous intelligent life, in my opinion, seems to be a fluke. It's not some sort of end game in the evolutionary cycle, it was just a localized by product here due to environmental influences.

I kind of agree. But there are so many effin planets out there and so much time for stuff to happen.

I think there are at least a few handfuls of space faring species in the Milky alone, and some planets or systrms with more than one intelligent race.

edit on 642018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The Krell became so advanced, that they created machines that responded to their emotions and thoughts.

The problem was, when their emotions and thoughts became dark, so did the machines, and thereof created the "ID".

(1956 Forbidden Planet).

Life, as we know it, is everywhere in the Galaxy and Universe.

The problem is an "Intelligent" space faring race may only exist every few million Earth years.

The chance of an Intelligent space faring race contacting us on Earth, at the same time we are a new space faring intelligent race....is the remote Lottery Win.

Just imagine if they visited Earth 100,000 years ago........our civilisation was very different.....tho physically similar to us now.

Perhaps they would have just past on, after making limited contact.......Hence the whole Von Daniken "Chariots of the Gods" hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

originally posted by: rickymouse
Although, she thinks anyone who does not like spaghetti or pizza is defective.

Okay she has a good point, sounds like you married the right one!

This whole post has made me feel human guilt for killing the spiders and ants that made their way into my home. unknowingly.

-Alee

I often let out insects that are buzzing around at the window, trying to get out.
I would want higher life forms to treat us the same way.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If Aliens exist and have the technology to get here then I think we would not be in a position to kill them.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I heavily lean towards us being here, as the result of a design, more than a fluke of cosmic batter getting all the ingredients just right.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join