It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Thugs Attack Patriot Prayer Rally In Portland

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

A chair can be deadly too. its assault with a weapon. there goes the claim of equal force. a weapon is a weapon no matter the type.

Last year I was leaving a meeting at our main office. Because the office is in a not so nice section of town I always carry when I go there. One of the women that I was in the meeting with, was about 30 yards ahead of me when a guy knocks her down and grabs her purse and computer bag. If he would have just ran, all I could have done was to give a description, but he starts kicking her. By the third kick I am close enough to pull my pistol and yell for him to stop. He stops just before kicking her in the head. A few seconds later the police show up and put handcuffs on both of us. After a few minutes of talking to witnesses my handcuffs were removed. I notify her husband and see her into the ambulance then go to the police station to make a statement. A few days later a District Attorney calls me and tells me that there are no charges against me. He also tells me that if I would have fired, there would not have been any charges brought against me. They found video of the incident and believed that his kicks put her life in jeopardy.

To justify self-defense you must have a REASONABLE belief that you or somebody else will be killed or SERIOUSLY INJURED by an attacker. It doesn't matter what type of weapon is being used or if there is EVEN a weapon.

I had an armed security certification for over 15 years. The rules for self-defense were drummed into us every time we had re-certification training.
edit on 4-6-2018 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm not one to condone violence unless it's absolutely necessary, but I think it's time to shut these scumbags down. What they need is a severe ass beating, it's the only way that they're going to get the message that their crap is not going to be tolerated or.......we can continue to put up with their poo. I personally don't like the latter option.

I think it's funny that you only see them in liberal states that seem to pander and protect them, they're cowards and pansies without a cause, period. I know some good ol' boys in the mid-west that would love to have them as their guest, they'd be crying for their mommy in no time.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

seem to pander and protect them

Yeah right.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

seem to pander and protect them

Yeah right.

You're completely clueless, you don't even know what you're looking at do you? ANTIFA started that melee and she was throwing bottles if I remember right, she could have easily killed someone with a hit in the right spot. Looks like self defense to me. If you pull stunts like that you deserve to have the crap beat out of you. Besides, I'm talking about city officials and LEO's when I said "pander and protect". Do you think that guys a cop or something?

Just what this site needs, another troll, ugh.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Just what this site needs, another person who puts words in people's mouths, ugh.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So exactly how many of the "Fearsome" Antifa were there. Having trouble finding a good number.

I'm not afraid of them and neither should you be. Of course, I train in self defense 6 days a week for the past 20 years, but...I've seen some of them train and still not sure why you guys are afraid of them, even without training. LOL

It appears there was maybe 2 dozen but there were other protestors that some are lumping in with Antifa or the more violent of them. Yes, No? Were there hundreds? I need to know!
edit on 4-6-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Just what this site needs, another person who puts words in people's mouths, ugh.

LOL, you put your own foot in your mouth because you have no idea what you're even talking about. What grade are you in anyways?

I'm out, not going to argue with a fool.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

LOL, you put your own foot in your mouth because you have no idea what you're even talking about. What grade are you in anyways?

I'm out, not going to argue with a fool.

Well sorry that you cannot see the point. Not my problem *shrugs*. Bye bye.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: ManFromEurope

they dont realize the danger of the far-right-movement, thats strange.

They don´t realize it?
They know exactly what they do, to harm Europe. They are afraid of Europe, more then ever if Europe, especially Germany, gets better relationships with it´s european neighbour, Russia:

Today on the german news, the new "U"S ambassador in Germany, Grenell, gave an interview to Breitbart:
Trump’s Right Hand Man in Europe Rick Grenell Wants To ‘Empower’ European Conservatives

Trumpian U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell has expressed great excitement over the wave of conservatism in Europe, saying he wants to “empower” leaders of the movement.

First of all, did they really think if they send a warmongering, germany hating gay as an ambassador, that germans would accept and respect him? Germany is not the motherland of all that PC bullsh*t, something like this might work in parts of the "U"SA, but not here. We notice when wolves try to disguise as sheeps.

Then we all know what "conservatives" means, in 2018. It means rightwinger up to neonazi.

The Trump-"U"SA uses the same tactic as Russia does, supporting the european righwingers, to destabilize Europe.After Russia tried again and again to build better relationships to the west, especially Germany, but we handled him, following the "U"S wishes, like a silly little schoolboy:

But "we" had to follow the orders of the "best friends and freedom, democracy and peace loving, most peaceful partners" in the world, thanks to our "our" transatlantic controlled Transatlantikbrücken henchmen, that call themselves politicians or even representatives of the people, which do not follow their oath but sell us german people to the "U"SA.

And now look with what kind of "best friends and partners" we ended up. German people warned since decades against that "partnership". But till Trump showed the real face of the "U"SA in public and is not trying to disguise as the good one anymore, like the other presidents before tried to or even managed it, like Dronebama, people really believed that "partner" BS with the "U"SA.

Nowadays even NK, China, Russia, Turkey and the Phillipines are more trustworthy than the Trump-"U"SA.

But it seems more and more people are waking up. The average people, not the Transatlantik henchmen, the german "politicians", as sad as it is. The people notice that it isn´t a partnership if you just follow the orders of the bully, just not to get hit by the bully. They know now that every bully loses, if he starts to hit even his wimpy "partners" and all the victims of the bully unite, to fight him alltogether, since his terror reign ends, forever!

Yada yada yada, Germany is still bullying its neighbors to fall in line.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I think it's funny that you only see them in liberal states that seem to pander and protect them, they're cowards and pansies without a cause, period. I know some good ol' boys in the mid-west that would love to have them as their guest, they'd be crying for their mommy in no time.

That's the point. The fringe right-wing groups plan these events in liberal bastions to elicit the response. Nobody involved with this is an innocent.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

That's the point. The fringe right-wing groups plan these events in liberal bastions to elicit the response. Nobody involved with this is an innocent.

This maybe true and for the record I'm not a fan of either side. I will say this though, they need to get the message that their violent bulling tactics will not be tolerated regardless of geographic. You can't let the inmates run the asylum and that's exactly what they're trying to do. IMO they're a terrorist group and should be dealt with accordingly.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I'm not one to condone violence unless it's absolutely necessary, but I think it's time to shut these scumbags down. What they need is a severe ass beating, it's the only way that they're going to get the message that their crap is not going to be tolerated or.......we can continue to put up with their poo. I personally don't like the latter option.

I agree that they could use a good beat down, but I am against it. It would accomplish their mission. By the time the media and Liberal politicians get done spinning it Antifa would come out looking like heroes. They would walk, while the people who did the beating would be destroyed. The would be the ones that were arrested. The Liberal State that you mention would prosecute them to the fullest extents. They would be fired from their jobs, them and their families harassed and their property destroyed.

This situation is truly "Heads they win, tails we lose."

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Triggered by labels it's easier to just be "goth".

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Patriot prayer...

Isn't that the group that got itself banned from holding it's rallies in certain places because they openly admit they want to provoke violence from protesters?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Patriot prayer...

Isn't that the group that got itself banned from holding it's rallies in certain places because they openly admit they want to provoke violence from protesters?

Provoke violence from protesters...
You mean the people setting dumpsters on fire and hurling bricks and bottles at people?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I'm not sure what methods they use to provoke people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join