It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Thugs Attack Patriot Prayer Rally In Portland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Antifa is still around ?

Apparently only where they feel safe and protected by local political leaders and law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
N/M

edit on 3-6-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No ,if someone gets violent you have the right to kill them in self defense which is what that would be if attacked by some crazy Ant-Fa terrorist. Study AIOJ,if you haven't you are one who shouldn't be carrying.
Someone physically threatens my life an another's I will shoot them dead.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

From what I've seen, ANTIFA seems to be given wide leeway to make threats that are taken far too seriously in Portland. You might think the lunatics are running the asylum, but what I really think is that they simply provide a convenient excuse for those in power to shutdown things they don't want to allow in the name of "public safety." So, in Portland, they're allowed to run wild.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

No ,if someone gets violent you have the right to kill them in self defense which is what that would be

No you have the right to meet that force with appropriate force......someone throws a chair at you or hits you with a sign and you shoot them , i guarantee youre going to prison for murder.

if attacked by some crazy Ant-Fa terrorist.

You sure seemed to be pretty afraid of some Bronies wearing black?

Study AIOJ,if you haven't you are one who shouldn't be carrying.

LoL im a combat vet and consistently trained forward movement, active shooter, and vehicle defense, so your opinion of me doesnt matter.

What does matter however is your willingness to gun someone down so fast, and the fact that you apparently do not know how to judge when that weapon should be deployed...

You are exactly what the left fears in CCW carriers, and the type of person that those of us with experience dont want around us carrying a weapon.
edit on 6/3/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Jun 4 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

From what I've seen, ANTIFA seems to be given wide leeway to make threats that are taken far too seriously in Portland. You might think the lunatics are running the asylum, but what I really think is that they simply provide a convenient excuse for those in power to shutdown things they don't want to allow in the name of "public safety." So, in Portland, they're allowed to run wild.

As crazy liberal as Portland is I would not disagree with you.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That is an interesting premise. Let ANTIFA run wild and use them as an excuse to restrict everyone but ANTIFA.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Not a chance its getting way worse

Those numbers are cooked I usually live in the hood to save money because on not afraid of the gangs its getting way worse not better
edit on 3-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Now more than ever I think some thing is off/wonky with Antifa.
who do they work for?
what is thire real objective?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
edit on 4-6-2018 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Not a chance its getting way worse

Those numbers are cooked I usually live in the hood to save money because on not afraid of the gangs its getting way worse not better

Are they not reporting murders?

Did you live in the hood in the 1980s?
edit on 3-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

You sound like your on your way to prison dude.

You sound like you couldn't argue without shooting.

Man up buttercup.

I've never been scared enough to carry a gun regularly.

The dome hp talk sounds nucking futs dude.

You may want to reflect on your tude before you end up in chains.

Being scared with fight or flight syndrome constantly like that will cause all kinds of secondary diseases from constant adrenaline dumps.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Whoa, a badass on the internet forums. I'm sure everyone's impressed by those cyber muscles. So manly!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Sounds to me your problem is you don't know how to handle physical violence or any other confrontation...... So you immediately go to a gun...

You're a danger to those around you and your loved ones..... Not an asset

And your mindset is going to land you in prison

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Please change your username because the garbage you're spewing here is a disgrace to the amazing character Yasuhiro Nightow created.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You are acting excited to smoke someone.

If you ever get in a real situation of lethal self defense, your memories of it will haunt you forever.

They aren't even a direct threat to you and you are fantasizing smoking them.
You are providing everything I need to know about you in your statements.

Learn how to fight like a real man. Get some training, you will learn how to not lose control of your emotions so easy, and not be so scared of everything.

It's irrational fear.

And yes, you should protect yourself and family, which was completely irrelevant to your hp to the dome thug bs statement.

So who is more of a realistic threat to your family? Some punk kids, states away, or a guy with the mental health position of wanting to cap a stranger they don't know?

I am not just trying to be a d to you, even though it sounds like it, I can identify with your mindset, I've been there after a bad situation I was in that gave me your unhealthy over-response to threats.
It's usually associated with ptsd from trauma of getting attacked in the past.
You have to get that under control and not be scared all the time it is literally bad for your health.
You can't over-respond to confrontation like that, or you will end up locked up.

Talking about shooting people will always be hoodrat tier behavior.

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Sooo. I get it, most of you are anti-anti-fascists. What does that make you?

Bonuspoints for:
If an Alt-Right in Germany wants to call some person to be a SJW, it would be a "Gutmensch" (translated by word to "good person"). What does this make an Alt-Right in Germany? A "Schlechtmensch"?

Semantics are fun!

And yes, I do not know about Antifa in the USA, but here around the Antifa works only against the very, very rightwing. And that is a good thing in my view.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join