It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Thugs Attack Patriot Prayer Rally In Portland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They are what happens when you talk them into believing that speech equates to physical violence.

It is not about crime though they have rioted, it is about preventing freedom of speech. They even say in their charter they will go to any length including violence to fight fascism. The problem is they determine what is Fascist or not and just about anything that is not left leaning is Fascist to them.

The irony of it all seems to evade them....

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think there's more trouble to come

the town I live in is essentially devolving into a Chi-raq 2.0

probably more criminals on the run now than ever

link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I thought ANTIFA was officially labeled as a "terrorist group"? If so, wipe em out by any means necessary.

link   
OP- might want to fix your links.
edit on 3-6-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's their justification though if you've ever seen one interviewed.

They say fascist speech is a form of violence, so they feel justified using violence to stop it.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I think there's more trouble to come

the town I live in is essentially devolving into a Chi-raq 2.0

probably more criminals on the run now than ever

Maybe not, I live near "keep Portland weird" and that is what they do...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's their justification though if you've ever seen one interviewed.

They say fascist speech is a form of violence, so they feel justified using violence to stop it.

If I was going to label them I would say anarchist mostly. I'm pretty sure they are the same people who were the 99%ers under Obama.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I'm not scared of antifa I wouldn't care 1 bit if they kept doing what they are doing I'm talking about the millions of people nationwide who can't participate in the rest of the civilized world who live in drug/crime ridden gang controlled terrorities that exist in every city in the country, and they keep getting bigger

scary trend and a lot of anti society people popping up everywhere

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth" - African proverb

you see that? well there's tens of millions of african children right now who are not feeling warmth from the village why do think there's a school shooting every week?

I had to add, I'm not talking about just the black community this is across all races I'm just using that as an example
edit on 3-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

"It Takes a Village"
by Hillary Clinton

😎🚬

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
We came to your prayer rally to beat the violence out of you.

It wasn't a prayer rally....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Once someone uses their 2nd A right to protect their Person I don’t think the bullies of Antifa will bully much after that.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: abe froman
We came to your prayer rally to beat the violence out of you.

It wasn't a prayer rally....

www.rawstory.com...

What ever you say, comrade.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I'm not scared of antifa I wouldn't care 1 bit if they kept doing what they are doing I'm talking about the millions of people nationwide who can't participate in the rest of the civilized world who live in drug/crime ridden gang controlled terrorities that exist in every city in the country, and they keep getting bigger

scary trend and a lot of anti society people popping up everywhere

People don't realize that America is huge. The distance from Portland to Chicago is greater than London to Moscow and societies are about as different too, except we do not see it since we see the same thing every 7 miles in stores restaurants etc, but it is all very different. That is why you can have 50 people shot in Chicago over the weekend and people don't even blink, its the norm there.

So the only thing I see growing is social media coverage of something that has been this way for a very long time.

edit on 3-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I've been all over the country for several years I mean everywhere so even though you may not leave your bubble I have

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I've been all over the country for several years I mean everywhere so even though you may not leave your bubble I have

Come on dude...

I have lived in 15 different states 4 corners of America and then some, I have also been to over 70 countries and all 7 continents, don't assume...lol

(post by VashTheStampede removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

well you don't seem to have a grasp on half of the country living in violent ghettos in american cities nationwide

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

well you don't seem to have a grasp on half of the country living in violent ghettos in american cities nationwide

It's a long road to the 70 million you need to convince isn't it.

But at least both people you have convinced are still there.

⏳🔑

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm just giving you a heads up I couldn't care less if you believe anything or not because I already know there's no changing people's minds

don't believe me I don't care... the school shootings will continue and the ghettos will continue to grow and become more violent until it starts spilling into your neighborhood, at which point you'll care

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join