It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts came before it happened (First time)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hey people

I want to share an experience which happened like a month ago. I will be brief and clear.

I had a manager like 8 years ago for acting and we finished our business as we couldn't got along at some point. Some days ago I was getting some groceries close to my home. I knew she was living with her husband very close to me some years ago. Suddenly I started to think like "how I haven't seen her yet in the neighbourhood for some years" etc and this lasted at least a minute. When I got out of the shop I saw her, soaking wet in rain. I said hi she said hi and we parted our ways.

Its the first time this happened to me this strong and clear I wanted to share =)

Cheers

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This happens to me all the time.

I think: I want bacon and eggs. Then I make bacon and eggs.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Good

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: belkide

I'm just fooling around with you, you know.

It was mind-blowing the first time I had an experience that caused me to wonder if this place - the universe - had consciousness of its own, and if it responded to my thoughts and actions. It was actually very scary for me.

Don't get tripped out.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I am not tripping out but why didin't you write this in the first post? =)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Too busy being a jackass, obv.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Okay =)

Anyways, glad to be an experience-partner lol

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If you lean to the Jungian, it means something.

If not, it doesn't.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am trying to be whole with the animals more than before last 3 years. Maybe I have become more sensitive to the outer energies and stuff =)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Mine has been someone coming to mind,
that I haven't thought of in years & years.
Then a few days later, I will see their obituary in the paper!
Creeps me out! It's gotten so that I'm afraid to think about people!

WOQ

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

That's funny, I once had a dream of eating a giant marshmallow and when I woke up, I couldn't find my pillow.

Boom-tish!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
This happens to me all the time.

I think: I want bacon and eggs. Then I make bacon and eggs.

That's nothing,

Sometimes I eat Chinese take-away and just afterwards I think I'd like to eat some Chinese take-away.

Boom-tish (again).

edit on 3/6/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

I'm just fooling around with you, you know.

It was mind-blowing the first time I had an experience that caused me to wonder if this place - the universe - had consciousness of its own, and if it responded to my thoughts and actions. It was actually very scary for me.

Don't get tripped out.

I personally don't think this is evidence of the universe having its own consciousness.
To me it's a symptom of a type of pre-determination, of a certain kind of control, pre-ordination in which certain entities (who I don't think are good by any means) are controlling, in a way playing with us at the core of our time space dimensional existence here.
edit on 3-6-2018 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
If you lean to the Jungian, it means something.

If not, it doesn't.

Bearing in mind my reply directly above this comment, "the Jungian" can raise a spanner in the works of my personal belief.
I do value Jung, especially the dreams connection, which is where the spanner might be.
Other Jungian elements such as a basic interpretation he took of a collective unconscious and the archetypes actually make the idea of pre-determination easier to grasp. They can be easy foundation stones cemented in advance to help facilitate an easy arrangement of a pre-ordained plan.
But for the dreams element, especially if you take to interpreting them and this feeding back into your life and more dreams and thus your overall consciousness, it makes a simple theory more tricky.
But it could just be that, extra layers of complexity to a simple truth of various types of dove-tailing pre-destination which is this universe.

Someone suggested to me once that pre-determination gets strong and weak at different times, not being the only definitive factor behind existence. So, perhaps that's why one sometimes would have experiences such as having thoughts about a person or thing just efore they come into your real life.

Others would suggest this type of experience is to do with heightened consciousness - opening up your so-called third eye / pineal gland. Tney would say that it comes and goes, and the heightened awareness experienced before the meeting could always be there if you do the right thing. (Eg decalcify the pineal gland? I think I've heard that suggested. But more generally, they are consciousness heightening mental practices, I think.)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

"Everything that has ever befallen you happened simply because it crossed your mind"--Pete Townshend

(yeah the guy who did windmills and knee slides with his guitar)

edit on 4-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bw1000

And some say it has to do with chance. Coincidence.

Like when you pick up the phone and there's someone already there who was calling you (I guess that doesn't happen with cell phones).

Thing is, it doesn't happen much much more often than it does. So...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a reply to: bw1000

Thing is, it doesn't happen much much more often than it does. So...

Happens all the damn time to me. Intuition is a real thing, but our tendency to want to be rational can and will cancel it out.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

You only notice it when it happens, not when it doesn't.

Intuition is educated guessing.

Coincidence is chance.

edit on 6/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You only notice it when it happens, not when it doesn't.

Intuition is educated guessing.

Coincidence is chance.

There you go. Your desire to be rational doesn't allow you to enjoy weird premonitions. It will be dismissed as an educated guess every time.

Never had a dream that was eerily prophetic? Never had an out of the blue thought that appeared to 'come true? almost immediately?'

An increase in frequency can be difficult to ignore and dismiss.

edit on 4-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Sure.

But I don't obsess over it. Because far more often than not it doesn't happen. Certainly nothing to base actual decisions upon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join