It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could buy just ONE pistol ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I love the PPK!~!

Great pocket pistol!

Hey, 007 survived with one, why can't we?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Superb Taurus .357 Long Barrel

www.deactivated-guns.co.uk...

Because if I'm going to have just one, might as well make sure it's more than a hand-gun.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If you could buy just one pistol ?

Because two holes are better than one.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Zombies don't stand a chance.

FTW!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

She's a highly accomplished shooter, and one TOUGH gal!!!

She owned that pistol, but very few people can say the same.

She had a solid grip on that pistol and look how it looked. Looked like she loose wristed it. That's how powerful that pistol is. I'll bet if you saw that same gal with a .44 mag, she'd handle it just as well as the boys. Look at her lean into the pistol, her stance is right...she's good. Obviously, she wasn't shooting a .22 and then walked across the range and shot this monster; no, she's got some experience. I think it's cool actually.

I'm not a big fan of the cartridge, due to anticipated recoil, but I shoot comps. I don't want to shoot a rifle in my hand.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I do not need guns..
I use my hands

Yep , cause holding up your hands is an international declaration of surrender.
Works for me
The peaceful way...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have a CX4 40 Storm . It is built around a S&W .40 cal . Thats my favorite .
Does that count ?
If it does , I already have mine

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

So many ways to answer. The one I had and let go. The one I could have had but decided to be nice. One I should have had but was focused on other priorities. The one I simply can’t have due being to next to impossible to obtain. The one that I just can’t seem to part with the cash...

Ruger Security Six 6” stainless.
Astra 600 Just the strange history makes me want one.
Ruger Vasquero 44 magnum cherry grip. Turning the cylinder sounded like the tumblers on a safe but I was too focused on finding a Beretta Cougar in 45.
Beretta 93R.
FNX 45 tactical.

But out of what I have, which would be the hardest to let go? Walther PPK/S .380 Stainless or the M9. And yet they are both easy to replace with a brand new one, go figure.

Rifles would be a whole other argument.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Hahah yep it's very sexy!!

Not to get too offtopic my fav gun is the Styer TMP:

I'd also like to throw in a Fostech Origin 12 shotgun:

And the KRISS Vector Gen II CRB:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What , you don't like this one?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

2 rounds of ball or SWC ammo coming at a person...holy mackerel!!!

4...priceless!!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Hahah yep it's very sexy!!

Not to get too offtopic my fav gun is the Styer TMP:

I'd also like to throw in a Fostech Origin 12 shotgun:

And the KRISS Vector Gen II CRB:

Aww #, are we doing long guns now?!

SPRINGFIELD M1A scout w/long eye relief glass.
edit on 3-6-2018 by Whoisjohngalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Desert eagle 44, polished and purlexed. It was in my shoulder holster for 4 years and it saw a lot of sub-Saharan africa. I got real used to carrying that cannon, I still miss it. The reason I liked it was most terrorists used 9mm and you really had to get used to firing it with accuracy because of the kick.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I used to say a Coonan Gov't .357Mag semi-auto, but I've had one for a few years now.

Right now I'd have to say a Ruger Super Redhawk in .454 Casull

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: visitedbythem

She's a highly accomplished shooter, and one TOUGH gal!!!

She owned that pistol, but very few people can say the same.

She had a solid grip on that pistol and look how it looked. Looked like she loose wristed it. That's how powerful that pistol is. I'll bet if you saw that same gal with a .44 mag, she'd handle it just as well as the boys. Look at her lean into the pistol, her stance is right...she's good. Obviously, she wasn't shooting a .22 and then walked across the range and shot this monster; no, she's got some experience. I think it's cool actually.

I'm not a big fan of the cartridge, due to anticipated recoil, but I shoot comps. I don't want to shoot a rifle in my hand.

Just too much gun.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

That'd work just fine!! I'd go with a shorter barrel though--just personal preference. Maybe 5".

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'm 6'4, and weigh in at just short of 290 lbs. I shot that hand cannon, a friend has one...it is definitely pushing the envelope.

The round itself would work marvelously, I think, as a carbine/brush gun. It'd be pure poison on hogs, too. But as a handgun, it's just a bit too much for my tastes.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'd have to go with my grail - S&W 500 Magnum Subbie. The 500ES.

The S&W 500 Magnum Snubbie

edit on 3-6-2018 by Notional because: Tried to add a picture...wasn't working.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A Sig Sauer anything. But a P229 would be nice.

I spent quite a bit of time working with 6 different JSOC teams from Ft. Bragg, each one on a 6 month deployment. We all lived together during the deployments although we had different missions at times -- that was a looong time ago.

Anyways, this was all 10th group from Bragg and their theater is Europe and Middle East. Europe is no issue, but ME... sand, sand that gets everywhere!

They all get issued Glock and they love it, not much bad to say about it; but at the same time they all carry their own Sigs, and that says something. I remember asking one of chiefs one time -- why Sig Sauer? Basically, in their experience they jam up the least, and when your life depends on it, you go with what works the most. Simple.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I like my desert eagle, it is hard to chamber a bullet. A kid would have a real hard time. That is the reason I actually bought it, so my daughter and her friends could not load it. My grandkids cannot chamber it yet, but the oldest boy might be able to within a year, he is fifteen now and does some exercises every day. My wife and sister in law cannot chamber it either.

Seems so weird that they can't do it, it is so easy for me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join