It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary.....Out of the Blue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have just finished this great documentary. It goes in depth to provide interviews, footage and documents to substantiate that we are being visited by Extraterrestrials.
Interviews with Stanton Friedman, Gordon Cooper and so many others. Also interviews with the actual Rendelsham Forrest contactees.
I was very interested in The French committee that came together and created a study, The Cometa Report. Their study confirms and validates claims of visitation and sightings in their r country and Yet it is still suppressed here in the U.S.
Enjoy

youtu.be...

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: To add content

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: Content added

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: Content

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Had one character missing from code.

This should work
edit on 3-6-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I watched this before,but would love to watch it again.Thank you for the post.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thank you for the link
I could not get it to copy
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: Content

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Ahhh that is a really good one there. I haven’t watched it in a while. I have a new dresser for my stair room and a new shelving thingy for my kitchen to put together today. I think I’ll watch that while i do this.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

nvm

edit on 3-6-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Solid film.

Out of the Blue, and I Know What I Saw have been two of my favorite films on the subject.

Here's I Know What I Saw if you haven't seen it already.

edit on 6/3/18 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
No, I haven’t seen that so thanks for the link. a reply to: redmage

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Dont miss watching this one...

www.youtube.com...

I know what i saw .........

Ahh just seen it above ...opps... sorry

edit on 3-6-2018 by Quadlink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage
Misnamed.
Should be "I Have No Idea What I Saw"

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Misnamed.
Should be "I Have No Idea What I Saw"
That's only a partial title.

The full title should be:

"I Have No Idea What I Saw, Therefore it was an Alien Spaceship."

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Any word on when James Fox documentary 701 will be released? I heard about it a couple years ago but have not heard much recently. I love the two mentioned earlier and with the lacked of good docs would love to see another from him.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
I have just finished this great documentary. It goes in depth to provide interviews, footage and documents to substantiate that we are being visited by Extraterrestrials.
Interviews with Stanton Friedman, Gordon Cooper and so many others. Also interviews with the actual Rendelsham Forrest contactees.
I was very interested in The French committee that came together and created a study, The Cometa Report. Their study confirms and validates claims of visitation and sightings in their r country and Yet it is still suppressed here in the U.S.
Enjoy

youtu.be...

is it filmed in wobbly vision?

is it drowned out by noisic or some horrible hum like noise?

thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You DO know that every investigation into Cooper's 1957 'UFO landing' at Edwards AFB in 1957 concluded, based on all other witnesses and contemporary documentation, that it was imaginary? Fox used his own aged father as a prop to facilitate his suppressing those negative results.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
You DO know that every investigation into Cooper's 1957 'UFO landing' at Edwards AFB in 1957 concluded, based on all other witnesses and contemporary documentation, that it was imaginary?

Do you mean that no one was able to get hold of the original, unedited, and allegedly classified footage through FOIA requests? That's generally the "linchpin" of modern whistle blower investigations, seeing what can be verified through FOIA, and there's no surprises there if they couldn't obtain what is alleged to be a portion of classified footage.

As for other witnesses, I've never seen any interviews with James Bittick, or Jack Gettys, but if they signed NDAs, feared ridicule, were paid, or were threatened, then I wouldn't really expect either of them to corroborate Coopers account of what he saw in the footage.

While it's possible the described incident could have been imaginary, Cooper was an accomplished and honorable national hero of the space program with no apparent reason to risk his reputation over nonsense.

originally posted by: JimOberg
Fox used his own aged father as a prop to facilitate his suppressing those negative results.

Quite the lash out!

Is such ad hominem against Fox really necessary, or are you claiming that you're a psychic who knows people's inner motivations? If so, I hear Randi will pay you $1,000,000 if you can prove your mind-reading ability!

As for one of your other abilities, I quite enjoy your expertise in the field of photo/video analysis, and if the original and uncut footage ever does turn up, then I'd love to see your take on it.

edit on 6/5/18 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
While it's possible the described incident could have been imaginary, Cooper was an accomplished and honorable national hero of the space program with no apparent reason to risk his reputation over nonsense.
The UFO incident wasn't imaginary. I tracked down images of the UFO and posted them in this thread, but there was apparently no landing according to all other witnesses, so it was just the landing part that was imaginary:

Found? Gordon Cooper's 1957 UFO film "sent...to...Washington...never to be seen again"

Why Gordon Cooper would sully his reputation with that embellishment is anybody's guess, but when he was pressed with questions, he didn't stick to his "story", he said he'd rather not talk about it. That's not exactly an admission he made up the landing, but it's sure not confirmation it really happened either.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

You need to get out of the UFO swamps more.

Loss of Faith -- Gordon Cooper’s post-NASA stories
www.thespacereview.com...

Sadly, Parkinson’s is more than just a muscle-wasting disease, in very many cases it also involves dementia and hallucinations [which could account for OTHER bizarre stories Cooper told in those declining years, like saving the shuttle program from a lethal design flaw by relaying a warning from space aliens, or on his 1963 Mercury flight using a top secret military spy probe aimed at buried Soviet missiles to find sunken treasure ships, or actually packing a travel bag and cameras for a promised ride on a UFO that fell through only because of political squabbles on their home planet, and many more]. Can’t we honor the guy for his glory days, and compassionately look away from his pathetic later decline instead of encouraging shameless UFO hucksters to exploit Cooper’s all-too-human weaknesses for their own agendas?.
edit on 5-6-2018 by JimOberg because: new links

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

"As for other witnesses, I've never seen any interviews with James Bittick, or Jack Gettys, but if they signed NDAs, feared ridicule, were paid, or were threatened, then I wouldn't really expect either of them to corroborate Coopers account of what he saw in the footage. "

So you've already written your excuse-list for all other witnesses having different accounts. Does that mean that you've made your mind up and don't WANT to see contrary evidence?

Only three people [to my knowledge – let me know of any others you find] ever performed corroboration investigations, all three with identical result. The original event was a slow-drift-pass scintillating shape of still-disputed nature, which never deployed landing legs or landed and took off again. The images and interviews were filed with Blue Book, and can be found in the on-line archives – nothing disappeared [it was even written up in local newspapers, and a UFO newsletter, at the time]. All direct participants indicated no knowledge of Gordon Cooper’s participation at any point in the event and its aftermath.

The first investigation was conducted in the mid-1960s by James McDonald, the leading “pro-UFO” scientist of his time. He described his results here. www.project1947.com...
Case 41. Edwards AFB, May 3, 1957, page 75

The second investigation was mine, in the 1980-2 period, in response to a direct challenge from Gordon Creighton of Britain’s “Flying Saucer Review”. I interviewed direct participants including one of the cameramen and Hubert Davis, the young AF officer on ‘Blue Book duty’ at the base [who first interviewed the cameramen, who had come directly to him]. I shared it with Cooper, and he used details from it in his book and interviews.
www.zipworld.com.au...

The third was done for NICAP by Brad Sparks in the 1990-era. Here are his results. www.nicap.org...

Nobody directly involved even REMEMBERS Cooper being there.

Nobody ever heard of a 'landing' occurring.

The film went to Blue Book where it can be found, totally consistent with the descriptions by the two cameramen and the desk officer who took their report.

If you really have never even heard of these results, consider that the people you trusted to tell you the full story, didn't.

new topics

top topics

join