It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timely Flashback: Hillary Clinton Predicted Trump’s Tax Plan Would Kill 3.5 Million Jobs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: hoss53

Really the way things are adding up we missed a close one. Hillary had the media giving her the questions and the media was giving her round the clock positive coverage while trump received more negative coverage. Then you have whats surfacing about her and the fbi ect.

You did not have to post twist i read it the first time. I don't spend a lot of time in front of a tv. So the media had no effect on my decision. My decision was based on research and 47 years of experience. I may or may not have made the right decision. Based on what is happening now I am increasing confident that I did. Tell me what's surfacing about her and the fbi. I'm sure it's a distraction, but let's here some facts.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The hammer will fly very soon.

Very soon.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

💫💥😲

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Did you guys actually look at Trump's Plan in 2016 or are you just conflating it with the 2017 tax plan pushed by GOP that had no Trump input that we also dont know the full effect of yet because its not in full effect yet?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

canada ? who cares .

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

if I'm a minority where are my government handouts ? Al Gore won the popular vote too . If you California exits then the popular vote will rely on New York . Do you really think it is a good idea to have two states determine who is President ?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You do realize that an IQ under 70 is considered special needs . I would rather have Trump at the negotiating table than Hillary or Obama . All they do is give away the farm for a glass of water .

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: xuenchen

I've always wondered about how a party that is supposedly intellectually and morally superior to us mere mortals just don't get economics.

Guns and ammo? Tax it and you will have less!!!

Soda consumption? Tax it and you will have less!!!

Carbon? Tax it and you will have less!!!

Jobs? Tax them and you will have.... more?

S&F...

Haha this is one of the best posts I've ever read.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
EDiT: Never mind.
edit on 4-6-2018 by curme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So propaganda is all this thread is then? Its amazing how you come out and admit you are only here to spread propaganda but people ignore that fact.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

You mad because their propaganda is better.

I would like to see where it is documented POTUS had nothing to do with the tax cuts. Show me, I will give it an honest eyeball.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

Really the way things are adding up we missed a close one. Hillary had the media giving her the questions and the media was giving her round the clock positive coverage while trump received more negative coverage. Then you have whats surfacing about her and the fbi ect.

You did not have to post twist i read it the first time. I don't spend a lot of time in front of a tv. So the media had no effect on my decision. My decision was based on research and 47 years of experience. I may or may not have made the right decision. Based on what is happening now I am increasing confident that I did. Tell me what's surfacing about her and the fbi. I'm sure it's a distraction, but let's here some facts.

"insurance policy"
"not a spy but .."
"Hillary is the best candidate " cough, cough Bernie.

He was better and instead it was her turn so they stole it for her ask the Bernie fans....
She had help too
"Not a smidgen of corruption"
"Do you mean wiped with a cloth"
"I didn't sign the security clearance"

And the haters DJT would imply he lied about something personal like a Stormy Daniels seems to be for the left with this hanging in the air.
You are not neutral or you would be mad at her for stealing and cheating her way to the DNC nomination.

ETAJust like the RNC cheated for McCain with the Paul votes. Paul won the early primaries like SC but McCain was declared winner and got the momentum from the lie and then as Paul was in the Midwest I recall other schemes deployed to keep him from winning the state. Both sides cheat.

Being on one side is not going to fix this problem. We have to call them both out and the DJT spying and wiretapping stuff is tyranny in action ala Nixon. Nixon was looking for the Russian collusion between the DNC in that one. Looks like he was right the commies infiltrated and took over the D leadership.
edit on 4-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

There's no possible reason anyone in their right mind would vote for her.

Most of the libs here will loudly proclaim they DIDN'T vote for her, so don't point fingers at them!
Even Hoss is being cagey, yet they will crow about a meaningless and narrow "popular vote" margin for some reason. I personally can't imagine anyone admitting they voted for that soulless hag.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I refuse to believe there are that many idiots that voted for here. There has got to be foul play in some of those dark blues. There's no possible reason anyone in their right mind would vote for her. Hell half here base was alienated by the stolen primary from Berney. I'm sure the majority of them guys didn't vote for her either or the African American community knew she was a racist from back in the day of here 3 strikes idea I'm sure she lost votes there too. Drain the swamp and find out what bs lays on the bottom I'm sure its like at least 10 million votes.

Quite frankly who I voted for should not concern you. What should concern you is the possibility
that we ,as Americans, are possibly going to have a president with an iq 45 or less representing us at a summit over nuclear weapons, with a person, UN, who's intelligence is possibly less. If that in no way concerns you, then there's no hope for you.

Do you make broad assertions based on fictitious premises? If so, you might be a Democrat.

Do you put your hopes on a well documented lier? Do you put your hopes on an admitted adulterer? Do you put your trust in a reality t.v. personality? If so , you might be Republican. Let us not forget that Robert Mueller is a conservative republican. He seems to handle things with dignity and respect. So the true American spirit is people ,not party.

Are you projecting again? I don't trust every liar, every adulterer, nor every TV presenter. I trust only 2, Donald Trump and Jeremy Clarkson.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: Metallicus

Duh..... She did win the popular vote. Your dumpster cult cannot come up with a reasonable response to anything pertaining to reality.

Wow . Another of the "popular vote" replies.
Learn at least a small bit of US Presidential elections , please.
Before you comment on it.
I dont have time at this moment to take you to school , or I would...

Exactly what should I learn about presidential elections? I was simply responding to the misguided comment that tRump had the majority vote. You may spin in anyway you choose. But you still are and will continue to be the minority.

Liberals are 20% of America. Although they own the government, the media and everything in between. They are louder.

Conservatives are 20% of America. They are not loud and do not own the media... they just pay for all of it.

Independents are the other 60% of America. Both parties need to pander to that if they want to win an election.

Trump took the conservatives and the independents.

You are in the minority.

And getting smaller every day.

And if we have to talk about a majority, Trump won by 306 over her 232.

But please keep talking... every time you post, an ATS reader goes R for the mid-terms.

Let's see how your popular vote fares there,

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Trump took the conservatives and the independents.

You are in the minority.

And getting smaller every day.

And if we have to talk about a majority, Trump won by 306 over her 232.

Those numbers "feel" right, all things considered, and in hindsight.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join