It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timely Flashback: Hillary Clinton Predicted Trump’s Tax Plan Would Kill 3.5 Million Jobs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
a reply to: Metallicus

Duh..... She did win the popular vote. Your dumpster cult cannot come up with a reasonable response to anything pertaining to reality.

Wow . Another of the "popular vote" replies.
Learn at least a small bit of US Presidential elections , please.
Before you comment on it.
I dont have time at this moment to take you to school , or I would...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Duh..... She did win the popular vote. Your dumpster cult cannot come up with a reasonable response to anything pertaining to reality.

Cal if/or nia here we come !!
😃

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Exactly what should I learn about presidential elections? I was simply responding to the misguided comment that tRump had the majority vote. You may spin in anyway you choose. But you still are and will continue to be the minority.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I refuse to believe there are that many idiots that voted for here. There has got to be foul play in some of those dark blues. There's no possible reason anyone in their right mind would vote for her. Hell half here base was alienated by the stolen primary from Berney. I'm sure the majority of them guys didn't vote for her either or the African American community knew she was a racist from back in the day of here 3 strikes idea I'm sure she lost votes there too. Drain the swamp and find out what bs lays on the bottom I'm sure its like at least 10 million votes.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If the election were re-held this Tuesday...?

Think about it.

These people won't even be able to walk the streets.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
I refuse to believe there are that many idiots that voted for here. There has got to be foul play in some of those dark blues. There's no possible reason anyone in their right mind would vote for her. Hell half here base was alienated by the stolen primary from Berney. I'm sure the majority of them guys didn't vote for her either or the African American community knew she was a racist from back in the day of here 3 strikes idea I'm sure she lost votes there too. Drain the swamp and find out what bs lays on the bottom I'm sure its like at least 10 million votes.

Quite frankly who I voted for should not concern you. What should concern you is the possibility
that we ,as Americans, are possibly going to have a president with an iq 45 or less representing us at a summit over nuclear weapons, with a person, UN, who's intelligence is possibly less. If that in no way concerns you, then there's no hope for you.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Exactly what should I learn about presidential elections? I was simply responding to the misguided comment that tRump had the majority vote. You may spin in anyway you choose. But you still are and will continue to be the minority.

The majority of the electoral votes - absolutely what it takes to become President.
Cause "Nothing Else Matters" - Metallica.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

You dont type with a straight face do you? drop the bs charade man. If you did blindly vote for someone that presented nothing then im sorry i called you an idiot.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You dont type with a straight face do you? drop the bs charade man. If you did blindly vote for someone that presented nothing then im sorry i called you an idiot.

It may surprise you who I voted for. But I can very clearly see, i.m.h.o. , that the current p.o.t.u.s. Is not capable of coherent thought. If you are willing to take everything he says as fact, and not entertain other options, that my friend is the very definition of a dictatorship.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And enabling rapists.
edit on 3-6-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It may surprise you who I voted for. But I can very clearly see, i.m.h.o. , that the current p.o.t.u.s. Is not capable of coherent thought. If you are willing to take everything he says as fact, and not entertain other options, that my friend is the very definition of a dictatorship.

No its not. In a dictatorship you wouldn't be allowed to do anything but what the dictator wants. We are no where near that, despite what many using their first amendment right say about him.
edit on 3-6-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Quite frankly who I voted for should not concern you. What should concern you is the possibility
that we ,as Americans, are possibly going to have a president with an iq 45 or less representing us at a summit over nuclear weapons, with a person, UN, who's intelligence is possibly less. If that in no way concerns you, then there's no hope for you.

Do you make broad assertions based on fictitious premises? If so, you might be a Democrat.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

No its not. In a dictatorship you wouldn't be allowed to do anything but what the dictator wants. We are no where near that, despite what many using their first amendment right say about him.

Perhaps dictatorship was to strong a word. But we as free thinking people are obligated to hold our public officials to the same standards as we would someone ,such as a teacher a coach or a pastor, who has a defendant influence on our children and grandchildren. To think that anyone would want there children or grandchildren to emulate the current administration is frightening.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And enabling rapists.

I didn’t know she was Catholic?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Zing!!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Really the way things are adding up we missed a close one. Hillary had the media giving her the questions and the media was giving her round the clock positive coverage while trump received more negative coverage. Then you have whats surfacing about her and the fbi ect.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Really the way things are adding up we missed a close one. Hillary had the media giving her the questions and the media was giving her round the clock positive coverage while trump received more negative coverage. Then you have whats surfacing about her and the fbi ect.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Do you make broad assertions based on fictitious premises? If so, you might be a Democrat.

Do you put your hopes on a well documented lier? Do you put your hopes on an admitted adulterer? Do you put your trust in a reality t.v. personality? If so , you might be Republican. Let us not forget that Robert Mueller is a conservative republican. He seems to handle things with dignity and respect. So the true American spirit is people ,not party.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The IG reports and live testimonies will tell the real story and all the Democrat dreck will be exposed.

It will spread worldwide too.

Curtains.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The oath they take when sworn in as POTUS, that solemn oath with their hand on their religious book of choice is,

“I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

That oath says nothing about protecting the American people or the government. It deals solely with upholding the supreme law, the COTUS. As for executing the office of the POTUS, this is where the gray area resides, and a place where each president can decide for themselves what that primary role should be. This is a good thing, as it allows for flexibility based upon what is the primary threat to the country and COTUS at the time they are serving.

What the previous president declared was the primary duty of the president is NOT necessarily what is needed in the next president. They do not compare, nor should they be compared.

According to the previous POTUS (#44), in his words in his Dec 2015 Oval Office address on terrorism and the Islamic State.,

“As commander in chief, I have no greater responsibility than the security of the American people,”

The previous president, (#43) saw the primary in 2004 at the RNC convention as,

“I believe the most solemn duty of the American president is to protect the American people.”

Source: What everyone’s getting wrong about the president’s No. 1 job

And, through all of those there is nowhere that states or is declared that the job of a POTUS is to be a beacon of morality to be followed by younger generations. That is a personal interpretation by individuals, and not anything official at all.

edit on 6/3/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join