It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***BREAKING*** MSM now actively Doxxing private citizens because 'opinions'.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: underwerks
It’s hard to have sympathy for someone who spews hate publicly, then gets angry because their hate is made public.

Hate. There is that word again. How on earth are you supposed to voice your opinion if everything you say is called 'hate'?
Se doesn't like islam. It's her right. Just as islamists are standing on the street of peterborough nd giving out free korans have the right [at the moment] to spread their belief [which contains a lot of hate BTW].

It's a religion FFS. Secular people who can see through religions becoming far too strong MUST have the right to voice all their concerns and give whatever they deem evidence, so that others can read it and agree or disagree.

Hate is the new word to shut everyone up. Even if you say things in an eloquent way there will be the worms coming out of the woodwork calling your opinion HATE.

I'm not playing any more. This woman has a right to her opinion as long as muslims have the right to theirs and are allowed dodgy mosques and preachers that don't like infidels live amongst us.

If this was the other way round, a fundamental islamist being doxxed for his opinion the world would be outraged. Why though?
She lives in a non islamic country and doesn't want islam to gain more foothold. That's not hate, that's frigging common sense.

Hypocrites.
It's because, somehow, by focusing on specific rights that are peripheral, they are actually eroding the fundamental rights that are the foundations. Curious that...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'll just come on out and say it with the millions of others

Islam is a sick unmodified 6th century death cult that has destroyed everything it has touched

It's not compatible with western civilisation, and it is damn right dangerous to have communities growing within communities while the globalist controlled MSM contrimnes to import it as a political weapon race baiting and identity politics all brown in

It will cause division and war

Islam does not and will not ever integrate into western or any other civilisation and it hasn't ever in 1400 years

And what's more it is my freedom of speech to say that without a policed state coming to knock down my door or MSM propaganda doxx

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
She made her opinions public while attaching them to her image and name. I'm sure she'll be thrilled that she was given more exposure thanks to huff post, especially seeing as those who share her views will throw their support behind her mainly in spite of the "MSM" giving her a platform.

So huffpo was wrong when they stated that she "anonymously spewed hate online for years. She can't hide anymore."

You didn't even read the huffpo article and chose to comment based on an image in the op and assumed that was her real name. It's not.

Here's a quote since you can't be bothered to read stuff

Mekelburg, who declined multiple requests from HuffPost to comment, has managed to keep almost all of her personal information off the internet.

Do you know what that means? It means you are useless to me, and to everyone who comes here for a more informed point of view. It means you're wasting everyone's time. That's rude, in case you weren't aware. What did I, or anyone here do to you to deserve your rudeness?

You better shape up your act, mister...

It could be reasonably construed that you did indeed know, and were purposely spreading disinformation and propagating confusion...

Lucky for you, anyone paying attention knows you are more than capable of making these boneheaded errors without any malice necessary.

But, how many times are we supposed to let this kind of thing slide? Either your useless as a researcher, or you're a liar, Now Which Is It??!!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

How do you dox someone with their public profile?

Lmao.

Shhhh. Don't disturb their hate-fest.

Nice try. It's so pathetic the way you all simply REFUSE TO READ. The old saying is true, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink.

Sublimecraft can be considerate enough to bring this info to our attention, create a thread, provide a link... But he can't force you all to actually click the link and learn something before you go off spouting stupidity like a braying donkey and making fools of yourselves...

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Crap thread then if the OP didn't accurately reflect the source story. If I'd posted it you wouldn't have needed to click on anything.
Are you just another mate of the OP who is butt hurt because people disagree with him lol?
Where's he gone anyway? Crap thread management for an OP.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: RowanBean

How do you dox someone with their public profile?

Lmao.

Shhhh. Don't disturb their hate-fest.

Nice try. It's so pathetic the way you all simply REFUSE TO READ. The old saying is true, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink.

Sublimecraft can be considerate enough to bring this info to our attention, create a thread, provide a link... But he can't force you all to actually click the link and learn something before you go off spouting stupidity like a braying donkey and making fools of yourselves...

That's one point of view, another one is that sublimecraft brought us this op because he knows that his right wing, wanna have a white only society could jeopardize his job as a ships captain on a public payroll....

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

His hit n run threads get him loads of stars off his mates though lol

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

This forum is very clicky, which is strange for a " conspiracy " forum, or just shows people pick sides and double down in ignorance no matter what is being discussed.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Haha I know!
The OP in particular could say the sun is not hot and still get 50 stars from his mates. It's pathetic, and even worse, he posts a thread then abandons it, getting his mates to defend him lol
It's lame as

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Next thing you know this little conversation will be removed for being off topic.....

There are prerequisites for being popular here, be pro second, support Trump and hate immigrants and criminals, well except for Tommy Robinson because he is a criminal with values....

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Pmsl yes!
I expect off topic deletions soon, we've dared to disagree with the holy one Sublimecraft lol
It is clicky as # on ATS, I reckon only 100 or so people actually post, and half of them are mates with the OP lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Now we are in dangerous territory, I reckon maybe 200 at most actually post, yet somehow there are thousands or even hundreds of thousands of members.....

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Lol talk like that will get you banned!
Start criticising Muslims and transgender people then praise Trump and you should get away with it

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

edit on 5-6-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The irony is the very thing the left attempted to create, i.e. "fake news" has so massively blown up in their faces since DJT handed Hillary and her supporters their asses on election night. The tides have turned and an entire generation of MAGA supporters feel empowered to become citizen advocates exposing the fake news MSM for what it is.

The left can attempt to silence the voices of the middle and the right and it will only further the red tide rising. The Bilderberg Group will be meeting this week specifically to discuss this among many other topics regarding the rising red tide across the world. Their very first topic of discussion is titled "Populism in Europe". Yes, they are aware they are losing their slave grip on the everyday citizen of the world.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

While the "doxxing" isn't "cool" so to speak...I think the silver lining here is that is a sign of desperation. This type of behavior by supposedly informative authorities is very telling and will only contribute to it's downfall.

Kind of like you know your doing something right if you are on a government watch list...you must be on the right path if the MSM is singling you out for character assassination.
edit on 8-6-2018 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It doesn't look like she's taken any steps whatsoever to protect her identity. What are they doing besides just giving her a bigger megaphone?

edit on 9-6-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join