It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What MeToo really is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Are any of you concerned and upset by how Star Wars was hijacked and injected with The Agenda? Do you often wonder why so many movies seem empty of actual story content today? Have any of you observed that minorities cannot seem to join Hollywood unless they put on drag or make an open declaration of alternative sexuality about themselves? Why MeToo came out of seemingly nowhere and nobody seems able to stop it? Why CNN is talking down to Morgan Freeman as though he is a petulant child instead of a great actor beloved by millions? Why straight males are being demonized by the industry they themselves built last century? Or why all white women in Hollywood seem to be angry and shaving their heads?

Is all the above related? You bet it is.

I would post the entire statement here, but I'm new and not sure of ATS's rules where that's concerned, and I don't want either taken down for being duplicates. So what I'll do is put a link below to a statement of why I think all this is happening. Partial disclosure: I'm a former liberal female, forty-something, typing this in Los Angeles on a Saturday afternoon in early June 2018. My employment description is listed as motion picture director, Hollywood. I have worked in this town a long time but no longer can. My conscience has made shooting another feature here impossible.

Here, in my humble opinion, from direct observation, is why. Do what you can, audience, to fix this. Support filmmakers who refuse to join what you are about to read about. Finally, thank you all for the boycott of Disney/Solo. Please boycott everything their entire cult makes. It's the only way to bring this down.

You will read at this link below, direct from Hollywood, what MeToo is actually for. It isn't nice. And simply by announcing this, I am now in danger.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TimewalkersExist

What do you mean in danger?

If you already aren't filming anymore, what exactly do you think they'll do to you for speaking out?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Not the OP, but Howard Hughes once tried to make a movie exposing the Hollyweird Elites' sex scandals back in the 1930s only to be forced to drop his plans after he faced criticism. He only managed to survive due to his connections with the US Government and wealth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Keep scrolling down, you'll see the newspaper clipping that shows it)

Basically, even if your a billionaire with connections with the US government, you get blacklisted if you rub them off the wrong way.

There is also a possibility the LAPD is on Hollyweird's payroll because during the LA Riots, the LAPD abandoned the working class Koreans and other minorities to protect Beverly Hills and other places where the Hollyweird Elites live. This explains why Hollyweird managed to get away from justice.

The OP's story may be false but I'm pretty sure in the past, Hollyweird do silence certain people who was a threat to them.
edit on 6/2/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Well I'm really skeptical about who you claim you are. We have an individual here at ATS that roleplays as "important persons" in order to promote their views and claims on "Project Monarch" styled things.

You fit this profile so I'm very skeptical and suspicious.

I do think Hollywood is probably really corrupt and run by insane perverts, but I have this feeling you were never a motion picture director in any studio.

Why don't you go on the record officially and give us the public some information so we can bring these criminals to justice?

You already claimed your career is over, so I don't see why you can't help us clean the industry up by bringing some facts to light.

I just feel like you contrived all of this. Everything you claim is vague and fits a generic narrative, you don't actually tell us anything we haven't already heard 1000 times.

I am skeptical and suspicious of your motives.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Your post is crazy. I like it.

Watch the Netflix screensaver, that's the best.

It scrolled from queer eye for the straight guy, to jessica jones, the dominant female who beat up the men in the background, to orange is the new black, to some hey white people bs the other day.

I am going to see what's looping now..ill be back

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Look I can claim that the military is corrupt and oppressive, which is true.

But if I pretend I was a Lt. Col. while "giving you the inside dope", while not really giving you any details or specific facts at all....

Point is... Don't believe in posters like this without at least a good reason.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Talk about an Agenda!

(post by TimewalkersExist removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Good grief. Isn't there a rant forum? Surely you meant to post there?

Do you often wonder why so many movies seem empty of actual story content today?

I have often wondered that. Yesterday, and many many many yesterdays prior to that... This isn't some new phenomenon.

Have any of you observed that minorities cannot seem to join Hollywood unless they put on drag or make an open declaration of alternative sexuality about themselves?

I have not. Evidence clearly demonstrates the contrary.

What are you actually trying to say here?

Why MeToo came out of seemingly nowhere

The systemic sexism women were/are experiencing, which is what the movement is shining light on, only appears to 'come out of no where' because it wasn't being voiced publicly in such an open way prior. Not sure what you're insinuating. Actually, I hardly follow your point with the bulk of your rant.

Or why all white women in Hollywood seem to be angry and shaving their heads?

What the hell are you going on about?

Did you create this thread purely to link to your post in a different thread? O_o

edit on 3-6-2018 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What agenda? What on earth are you talking about? Star Wars has not been hijacked by any agenda.

Do you mean they've created more than one woman in the galaxy and given them roles that don't include parading about in a skimpy slave outfit?

Newsflash: Women Are People Too!

Or do you mean there's some characters who don't have white skin in them now? And that offends you somehow?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You make many accusations and theories here, as well as on the link you posted with absolutely nothing to support any of it or back it up.

I'm sorry your profession/work as not succeeded, but damn! And all your 'have you noticed?" questions. Well, no. I haven't.

If you want any of this to stick you're going to need to provide decent sources and examples that can be verified, otherwise you just come across as an angry, vindictive and paranoid employee.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimewalkersExist
Are any of you concerned and upset by how Star Wars was hijacked and injected with The Agenda?

No, not really. I tend to not let films turn me into a worrying mamby pamby.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'll make it easy.

Me Too = farce.

I've got better things to do than worry about who's itty bitty feelings were hurt by mere words/"harassment"

Here's an idea. If you feel harassed, LEAVE YOUR JOB.

Me Too solved.

Meanwhile, we've got THOUSANDS of male students being RAPED by female teachers and nothing being done! They're given very light sentences comparatively for their repulsive acts of rape on male students.

Thanks Me Too, for taking attention from real victims. Which are young males being preyed upon by very nasty women of all ages in the public school systems.

These cases of women's exploitation of our public school students can't go unanswered. Me Too should do the right thing, drop their "but my feelings!" campaign and start advocating for mandatory life sentences for abuse of public school positions of trust which allow many women teachers to rape young men in our public schools.

edit on 6/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

OP, to answer your question

"Very concerned"

This is unamerican. Too many liars out there, for one. For another thing, how many lives will liars ruin with their lies?

If you've got EVIDENCE of AN ACTUAL CRIME, it will/should be punished. Otherwise? Get over it, get smart, or get a new job. But this public opinion lynch mob is a joke.

Meanwhile, female rapists in our public schools go comparatively unpunished. Why is the rape of a male child not punished harshly?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm amazed the admins have not shut this down. Incredible.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Or there's always what I do...I just don't pay attention to celebrities....or watch movies.I don't like. It works pretty well...the only place I really hear about celebrity garbage is on here...

top topics

join