It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

I blame the advent of social media, low self esteem, any and all kinds of physical shaming and an overwhelming desire to be 'liked' in whatever context that takes.

You're shaming them on social media and contributing to the low self-esteem. What's Plan B?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: testingtesting

Irishhaf's post was an overlooked gem. He raised the notion that there are actual families who have different politics! Hold onto your seat with that one. He made the outlandish claim that people from 'the other side' are really just like the people on 'our side.'

Is it possible? Could it be true that either side aren't out to ruin the lives of each other out of spite?!

I live in Oregon.

I do not have a chin beard, a man bun, rainbow suspenders, or skinny jeans.

And I get along with most people here.

Yet there are some that would burn me at the stake for not bowing at the altar of their leftist gods.

The majority of people are pretty nice. Decent folks.

But I know that there were plenty of nice, decent folks living in Germany in the 1930's. People will turn like a rabid weasel if given the right push.

Mostly sane people too.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yet there are some that would burn me at the stake for not bowing at the altar of their leftist gods.

Nah. I'd just whip you into shape. I'm just nice that way.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a chin beard, a man bun, rainbow suspenders, or skinny jeans.

It's an awful image, but you could have all of those and some would want to burn you on the altar of the rightest gods.

It's just the way it is right now. Your reference to the 30s strikes a chord too. Sentiments on all sides are mighty close to those of the 30s. It's all division and 'with us or against us.'

Tough times.

Off topic...I saw a comment today aimed at a guy with a beard. "You look like your beard grew a face."

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Nah. I'd just whip you into shape. I'm just nice that way.

Bring it, baby!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
I was thinking along the same lines. I just thought, go ahead and date the MS13 that will clean out the gene pool nicely.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I've an urge to google who sells Y-fronts in that size and a little voice is warning me I'll regret finding the answer.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Somehow, I think you're right. So, don't.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: underwerks

Right. Don't blame it on the brainwashing by the Liberals and MSM it's allll the Conservatives fault.

ffs

It doesn’t take a massive conspiracy to brainwash the population to see the Trump party for what it is.

I’d posit it takes a measure of right wing brainwashing to believe everything is the fault of other people, and never Trump.

If you run a never ending campaign of division and painting people as traitors and enemies because they believe different than you, this is what you get. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The "Trump Party"?

Hehe. I'll just wait for that one to come back around. M'Kay?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete
The whole "millenials are the worst" meme developed so obviously, it really is fascinating to watch propaganda take hold like that.

People who birthed, raised, and created the world millenials live in are now #ting on that entire generation that hasn't been in charge of anything yet for decisions they suppose they're going to make in the future.

my son is one of them....took 6 years to graduate college, but after being in the work force for 5 years, he is pulling down 120k a year, married, with a wife who is a manager at Apple....in fact, I haven't met one of their friends who hasn't been doing well so far in their life......and, I do not know anyone who is "s**ting on their entire generation".....
edit on 2-6-2018 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The lazy bastard lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

How long would your typical millennial MS13-admirer last, as an MS13 gang member? I hear the initiation for both men and women is very difficult.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Who admires MS-13?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its not hard at all

Blood in blood out you just have to be willing

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What's sad is that the people watching Fox and Friends will buy into this clear propaganda piece, in fact millions already have I'm sure. They've used a highly edited video clip of less than a minute long containing only 8 people to paint millions of people as MS-13 sympathizers. Sick.

But the liberal people on camera actually saying of their own free will they would pick MS13 is not sick.....wake up.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

What's sad is that the people watching Fox and Friends will buy into this clear propaganda piece, in fact millions already have I'm sure. They've used a highly edited video clip of less than a minute long containing only 8 people to paint millions of people as MS-13 sympathizers. Sick.

But the liberal people on camera actually saying of their own free will they would pick MS13 is not sick.....wake up.

So why won't they let us hear the questions? And why did they use The Daily Caller as source? If CNN has done the same, you'd be screaming for their heads.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

I don't like liars... period. Lack of character is a serious turn-off.

I guess my question is do you see Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan as liars too. Thought I would go back 35+ years.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Maybe they only want alphas? I kid, I kid.

When I was dating again a few years ago after being married for almost 20 years one of my biggest red flags was any woman that talked politics within the first two dates, left or right. They didn't get a third.

Life is interesting enough without dating hardcore political operatives of either stripe.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Those people are so stupid if they would rather go with a gang member then I doubt they even know what a liberal actually is.

I think you need to wake up and see that this is just propaganda
edit on 2-6-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

You can find them at any Masonic Lodge gift shop.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join