It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Most millenials I work with can’t even wipe their own asses.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It really is funny if not SAD, but keep em talking! Their self perceived intellectual superiority over everyone who doesn't see the world thru their rose colored glasses is a marvelous thing to behold for those of us "intelligent" enough to understand the meaning of the word hypocrisy?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
That's kind of like choosing what you would rather be infected with AIDS or EBOLA.... Leprosy or Flesh Eating Disease.
Have another TidePod.....

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: underwerks

Right. Don't blame it on the brainwashing by the Liberals and MSM it's allll the Conservatives fault.

ffs

If you run a never ending campaign of division

I am so effing sick of this. The Trump administration IS our government. Supporting OUR GOVERNMENT is not an act of division, quite the opposite. The whiny, crybaby libs who refuse to accept this reality and ride out his four years until they can try again are the ones "sowing division". NOBODY ELSE. Besides, having different views is not division, it's DIVERSITY. I thought you insufferable liberals embraced diversity. Hipocrites.

Still campaigning two years into your presidency on the platform of how everyone that opposes your ideas are enemies and traitors to America is the main source of division here..

It’s not the people who think different than you, it’s your labeling of them as traitors and enemies.

Right, so in 7 or so years (maybe longer) when a democrat becomes president, you'll have no issues with all of us "deplorables" waging a nonstop campaign to decry the new administration's divisive agenda? Gotcha

Yep! That's what they don't understand. All of their intellectual superiority has set a precedent for EVERY election we have in our future.

Arab spring anyone? I should have used American Spring but I know they wouldn't get it?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No, I think you guys are missing the point. One can support Trump but at the same time say yes, he is a liar and I don't like him for that. One can say, I like this policy but I don't like this about him; or I like that he supports this but his lying really bugs me.

I am saying that from now on, if I meet a girl that so staunchly supports a politician or a celebrity or anyone who is of very low morals, and they are ok with all those things and make excuses for it -- it is most likely a reflection of their own character and I will run like hell.

If one supports cheating, one would probably consider doing it. If one is ok with stealing, that person would probably steal. If one makes excuses for lying, that person will lie as well.

Anyone can support Trump or Obama or Hillary but dislike their lies and stand up against them. Standing up for everything they do, including the lying and the cheating is likely a reflection of their own character. Make more sense?

edit: go back and re-read my first post, which is unedited, and you'll see that this is exactly what I meant. If anyone took it differently, it's a reflection of them, not me.

edit on 2-6-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Oh please.

Cant wait to cut your social security and Medicaid.
edit on 2-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It doesn't take a genius to figure out this is pure propaganda. They had to resort to a clip less than a minute long and limited to only 8 people in order to push this BS. That should tell you something.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Right. Don't blame it on the brainwashing by the Liberals and MSM it's allll the Conservatives fault.

ffs

If you run a never ending campaign of division

I am so effing sick of this. The Trump administration IS our government. Supporting OUR GOVERNMENT is not an act of division, quite the opposite. The whiny, crybaby libs who refuse to accept this reality and ride out his four years until they can try again are the ones "sowing division". NOBODY ELSE. Besides, having different views is not division, it's DIVERSITY. I thought you insufferable liberals embraced diversity. Hipocrites.

Still campaigning two years into your presidency on the platform of how everyone that opposes your ideas are enemies and traitors to America is the main source of division here..

It’s not the people who think different than you, it’s your labeling of them as traitors and enemies.

Right, so in 7 or so years (maybe longer) when a democrat becomes president, you'll have no issues with all of us "deplorables" waging a nonstop campaign to decry the new administration's divisive agenda? Gotcha

If the next democrat president is still holding campaign rallies two years into their administration calling everyone who disagrees with him traitors and enemies of America, I’ll be right there with you.

Your whole “gotcha” thing depends on me taking up for Democrat politicians, so good luck with that. Politicians are politicians to me, the R and D beside the name is only an indication of what position you’re going to get screwed in.

And yes, that most definitely includes Trump.

edit on 2-6-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Let them try it out first and they might learn something.
It's like that exotic restaurant you can't help but try only to regret later.
Just don't get tattooed on the first date.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I hate men wahhhh

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wonder why they didn't include the question being asked to the people? All we got were the answers which could have been the answer to any number of questions other than the one that was presented after the video was edited.

It was obviously politically bias focused. A better question would be, "Would only being Trump supporter prevent you from dating that person?" Then do a random selection of about 5000 democrats around America...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: seeker1963

It doesn't take a genius to figure out this is pure propaganda. They had to resort to a clip less than a minute long and limited to only 8 people in order to push this BS. That should tell you something.

You nor I are a genius when people manipulating us for so long have brought us to this point where we are ready to destroy life as we no it?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

When people would rather date members of a violent street gang than people in your political party, it’s probably time for some self-reflection.

What an unbelievably asinine statement.

Very reflective of my previous post.

I felt the same about your previous comment.

To believe the perception people have of a morally bankrupt administration such as the Trump admin is the fault of a conspiracy to brainwash the masses instead of the idiotic actions of said administration is the height of asininity.(Not even sure asininity is a real word, but it applies)

What I find comical in its obscene ignorance is that you believe liberals (I imagine your own kind), are so ef'ing stupid and so easily brainwashed that it only took a year and change of constant negative commentary by the lapdog MSM making up stories about Trump while ignoring the actual liberal corruption. You seem to think it has nothing to do with 8 years of obama division tactics or 8 years of bush BS. Wow, just wow.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yet the left can call Trump "Putin's b*tch" for 2 years without a single shred of proof. Like I said hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: projectvxn

When people would rather date members of a violent street gang than people in your political party, it’s probably time for some self-reflection.

What an unbelievably asinine statement.

Very reflective of my previous post.

I felt the same about your previous comment.

To believe the perception people have of a morally bankrupt administration such as the Trump admin is the fault of a conspiracy to brainwash the masses instead of the idiotic actions of said administration is the height of asininity.(Not even sure asininity is a real word, but it applies)

What I find comical in its obscene ignorance is that you believe liberals (I imagine your own kind), are so ef'ing stupid and so easily brainwashed that it only took a year and change of constant negative commentary by the lapdog MSM making up stories about Trump while ignoring the actual liberal corruption. You seem to think it has nothing to do with 8 years of obama division tactics or 8 years of bush BS. Wow, just wow.

Cheers - Dave

I could say the same about your insane belief that the perception of Trump is due to some mass-media brainwashing campaign instead of the dirtbag things he’s been publicly doing for the majority of his life.

And your propensity to want to focus on past dirty politicians while ignoring the feces stained ones now running the country..
edit on 2-6-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yet the left can call Trump "Putin's b*tch" for 2 years without a single shred of proof. Like I said hypocrites.

And right wing radio hosts can call Hillary Clinton a baby eater and one of the most prolific serial killers of the 20th century.

Jokers on the left, clowns on the right.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

]]]]

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Makes sense you would want to be around someone that thinks like you do. And besides MS 13 needs love too.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

That's moving the goalposts though.

This is just about Trump supporters which is just most of the people who didn't vote for Hillary (not counting the ones who voted Stein or Johnson).

Just because you may support someone doesn't mean you idolize them. Remember how offended leftists used to get over being accused of deifying Obama, but this is the same thing you're now doing to everyone who simply doesn't think like you or even might like a good portion of the moves the current POTUS is making. I missed where that means you are "deifying" him.

Sure deity is a strong word and you would remember when Obama was elected-Many in the black community wept on TV and that weeping continued as Obama did next to nothing for those weeping for him.

Fast forward to Trump-the man who does more back flips than a Russian gymnast, but he is no hero and the knee jerk reactions from some Trump fans is laughable, I've read comments (not on this site) that deems anti-Trump rants 'Sacrilegious.' Is Trump is the second coming-or was that Obama? Oh wait he was supposed to be the Antichrist.

People should vote for policies, not the person. Am I right?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is how the communist technocracy rises..

People are simply too retarded..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join