It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

You did her a favor!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That explains the American left then ...

Remember when Bill Clinton was caught lying under oath and the press went into full-on protection mode writing all kinds of things about how lying was actually good for us, etc.?

Let's not pretend that lying is a suddenly new phenomena to Trump. K?

I certainly remember!

They brought up BS well it really shouldn't be a big deal because in FRANCE having a mistress is common place? Remember that?? lmao

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yet the leftists are the ones that call themselves "enlightened" and "intellectual".

Once again we see the true face of leftist ideology. And it is ugly as well as moronic.

Ugly? moronic? that's a tad harsh, and to quote right wing prez George W. Bush "fool me once, shame on you-fool me and you can't get fooled again." There is your ugly and moronic right there.

I would date any woman despite their political views, but if said woman saw Trump as a deity-as many on this site does...no dice. I just don't like the guy.

edit on 2-6-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What's sad is that the people watching Fox and Friends will buy into this clear propaganda piece, in fact millions already have I'm sure. They've used a highly edited video clip of less than a minute long containing only 8 people to paint millions of people as MS-13 sympathizers. Sick.

Yup.

Their whole thing now is accusing the other side of supporting MS-13. No matter how divorced from reality that position actually is. I’m all for it, because it’s obvious evidence of how unconnected to reality they actually are.

Right wingers, shout this from the rooftops.

Please.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

When people would rather date members of a violent street gang than people in your political party, it’s probably time for some self-reflection.

Or maybe you should do some of your own self-reflection before you tell others to.

I know you are but what am I?

No, Just pointing out how ironic your comment was. But you may need some introspection to see why.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

When people would rather date members of a violent street gang than people in your political party, it’s probably time for some self-reflection.

Or maybe you should do some of your own self-reflection before you tell others to.

No, Just pointing out how ironic your comment was. But you may need some introspection to see why.

Just pointing out how schoolyard basic your response was. Self introspection is good for everyone, not just people you disagree with.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

That explains the American left then ...

Remember when Bill Clinton was caught lying under oath and the press went into full-on protection mode writing all kinds of things about how lying was actually good for us, etc.?

Let's not pretend that lying is a suddenly new phenomena to Trump. K?

So, you got ripped of by a Clinton supporter?

You disagree with me that all people are different, that political affiliation should not make a difference, only morals do?

Maybe you did not read what I wrote and you were replying to someone else?

Please explain, your reply makes no sense after what I said.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wouldn’t MS-13 be filled with toxic masculinity??

This makes sense...the left likes taking orders. Every melanoma girl who dates a MS -13 would be a feckless....to soon????

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It has absolutely nothing to do with me disagreeing with you though.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

That's moving the goalposts though.

This is just about Trump supporters which is just most of the people who didn't vote for Hillary (not counting the ones who voted Stein or Johnson).

Just because you may support someone doesn't mean you idolize them. Remember how offended leftists used to get over being accused of deifying Obama, but this is the same thing you're now doing to everyone who simply doesn't think like you or even might like a good portion of the moves the current POTUS is making. I missed where that means you are "deifying" him.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You were the one who claimed that people who support liars have low to no morals, or that was your implication through your story.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Just pointing out how schoolyard basic your response was. Self introspection is good for everyone, not just people you disagree with.

Self-introspection is a good thing.

But when people are so intellectually impaired as to think that a violent street gang is preferable to people with a differing political ideology ... I don't think the people of the differing political ideology are at fault, not unless they're actually rounding people up and sending off to the showers with no water.

And I have yet to see that really happening ... anywhere in the world.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It has absolutely nothing to do with me disagreeing with you though.

I disagree. Until you’re able to be critical of this administration and not blame everything on whatever boogeyman you’re told to at the moment, you’re no different than the people you claim to be against.

And that’s pretty much it. Of course you’re going to argue with that, and that shows just how lost in the partisan whirlpool you are.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I wonder why they didn't include the question being asked to the people? All we got were the answers which could have been the answer to any number of questions other than the one that was presented after the video was edited.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You were the one who claimed that people who support liars have low to no morals, or that was your implication through your story.

Would I date a Trump supporter again? Sure. Not all people are the same, it would be insane to claim so. However, I will seriously have an issue with anyone being ok with defending other people lying.

It seems that being ok with other people lying has an effect on one's own sense of morals. From now on, in relationships and friendships, people having no issues with dishonesty will directly affect my opinion of their morals as well. It has to be connected.

Do you feel that people who support liars means people who support Trump?

I clearly said not all people are the same, morals are what matters. If you want to twist my words, ketsuko, feel free to but be careful what you end up implying -- it may work against you.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Again, me telling you to do some of your own soul searching has absolutely nothing to do with this. Not sure what you're even trying to get at because the point you are trying to make is irrelevant.

Partisan whirlpool, lol.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
And it isn’t because they’ve met any Trump supporters, of course, but because they’ve been taught to hate them.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

One day last year, she asked me to take her teenage daughter to the movies while she was off to work, and then drop off the daughter to the friends house. I got home to find my front door open, house burglarized, credit cards stolen and maxed out that same day until I caught onto it etc... the neighbor wrote statements stating multiple people were here with her, unknown vans that things were carried into etc...

Would I date a Trump supporter again? Sure. Not all people are the same, it would be insane to claim so. However, I will seriously have an issue with anyone being ok with defending other people lying.

It seems that being ok with other people lying has an effect on one's own sense of morals. From now on, in relationships and friendships, people having no issues with dishonesty will directly affect my opinion of their morals as well. It has to be connected.

Do you feel her being a Trump supporter had anything to do with her robbing you? I'm assuming she didn't have a job worth a sh!t too... It is not like a person would do something like this with anything to lose. Also, no alarm system? it is 2018 lol.

The biggest problem with your post is your use of the word lying...it seems until Trump came along the whole lying meme was not there even though we could say EVERY politician lies. Obama lied 100s of times as did every other one as per the definition. Some lies cost us 1000s of lives other cost us trillions of dollars, but no one is calling these other Presidents liars, just Trump is the liar...lol

All this must surely limit the availability of woman for you who supported a lair.

edit on 2-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Self-introspection is a good thing.

But when people are so intellectually impaired as to think that a violent street gang is preferable to people with a differing political ideology ... I don't think the people of the differing political ideology are at fault, not unless they're actually rounding people up and sending off to the showers with no water.

And I have yet to see that really happening ... anywhere in the world.

Give me enough time, and I could find the same amount of people who would agree to date a rabid bear instead of a Republican. Or a Democrat. Or people who like the color orange.

But this is an honest statement about how brainwashed people are and not confirmation bias..

That whole self reflection thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: DAVID64

Right. Don't blame it on the brainwashing by the Liberals and MSM it's allll the Conservatives fault.

ffs

If you run a never ending campaign of division

I am so effing sick of this. The Trump administration IS our government. Supporting OUR GOVERNMENT is not an act of division, quite the opposite. The whiny, crybaby libs who refuse to accept this reality and ride out his four years until they can try again are the ones "sowing division". NOBODY ELSE. Besides, having different views is not division, it's DIVERSITY. I thought you insufferable liberals embraced diversity. Hipocrites.

Still campaigning two years into your presidency on the platform of how everyone that opposes your ideas are enemies and traitors to America is the main source of division here..

It’s not the people who think different than you, it’s your labeling of them as traitors and enemies.

Right, so in 7 or so years (maybe longer) when a democrat becomes president, you'll have no issues with all of us "deplorables" waging a nonstop campaign to decry the new administration's divisive agenda? Gotcha

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join