It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If you run a never ending campaign of division and painting people as traitors and enemies because they believe different than you, this is what you get. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

You mean like this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

If you run a never ending campaign of division and painting people as traitors and enemies because they believe different than you, this is what you get. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Glad to see you've woken up to the Liberal tactics.

Those divisive tactics are equally used by both main US political parties.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You mean like this:

Yep, exactly like that,

Which is why it’s ironic you’re supporting the same thing from the other side. But hey, outrage is fun I guess.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Glad to see you've woken up to the Liberal tactics.

Those divisive tactics are equally used by both main US political parties.

Wish I could give you 10 stars.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
When people would rather date members of a violent street gang than people in your political party, it’s probably time for some self-reflection.

On their part.

That's like saying, "I'd rather sleep with an angry water moccasin than a garter snake because the garter snake doesn't vote the right way."

But ... OK. Whatever floats your boat to make you feel better.

Gotta ask. When are hooking up with Juan?

And for the record, I'd rather date you than Juan. I might not like your ideology and we probably wouldn't agree on much of anything, but at least I'm far more likely to survive the experience of dating you than I am Juan.
edit on 2-6-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
While of course its cherry picked responses... its sad that many people were dumb enough to pick a brutally violent street gang because of political differences, is a level of stupid I thought I would never see.

I wouldn't hesitate to date (If I wasn't married) a left wing democrat, I watched my parents for nearly 50 years be happy and in love. She was a pretty strong left wing, my dad even though is a registered democrat has not been able to vote for them in decades.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
brainwashing is too real

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You literally entered the thread justifying the asinine position of the source article.

How dense are you?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wow, a whole eight people were in that clip. Count them, EIGHT! Not six, not seven, but EIGHT!!!! My God, the horror. I'm sure those were the only 8 people they interviewed that entire trip to the park too, there was no editing of the video in order to spin it a certain way either.

Eight people from a highly edited video clip less than a minute long represent everyone on a particular side for sure. Good job ATS members, let's keep denying ignorance around here.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I dated a Trump supporter until late last year, I was engaged to be married actually, thought I knew the person for years. I did it because I didn't care about what people believed politically, it's up to everyone to have their own beliefs unless they cause harm to other people.

We were pretty awesome together, but we did have some disagreements that were hard for me to understand -- she would constantly make excuses for the President's lies, during his campaign and after. I would bring up articles to show that it is a lie and she would just shrug it off at the end, as if it didn't matter.

One day last year, she asked me to take her teenage daughter to the movies while she was off to work, and then drop off the daughter to the friends house. I got home to find my front door open, house burglarized, credit cards stolen and maxed out that same day until I caught onto it etc... the neighbor wrote statements stating multiple people were here with her, unknown vans that things were carried into etc...

Months later, countless hours dealing with courts, detectives, banks for fraud and so on, and my life is getting back on track.

Would I date a Trump supporter again? Sure. Not all people are the same, it would be insane to claim so. However, I will seriously have an issue with anyone being ok with defending other people lying.

It seems that being ok with other people lying has an effect on one's own sense of morals. From now on, in relationships and friendships, people having no issues with dishonesty will directly affect my opinion of their morals as well. It has to be connected.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

That explains the American left then ...

Remember when Bill Clinton was caught lying under oath and the press went into full-on protection mode writing all kinds of things about how lying was actually good for us, etc.?

Let's not pretend that lying is a suddenly new phenomena to Trump. K?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You literally entered the thread justifying the asinine position of the source article.

How dense are you?

It seems you literally didn’t even read the article, or the one it links to in the daily caller.

My position is the opposite of the one in the article, so...

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Right. Don't blame it on the brainwashing by the Liberals and MSM it's allll the Conservatives fault.

ffs

If you run a never ending campaign of division

I am so effing sick of this. The Trump administration IS our government. Supporting OUR GOVERNMENT is not an act of division, quite the opposite. The whiny, crybaby libs who refuse to accept this reality and ride out his four years until they can try again are the ones "sowing division". NOBODY ELSE. Besides, having different views is not division, it's DIVERSITY. I thought you insufferable liberals embraced diversity. Hipocrites.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I guess you need it spelled out for you:

When people would rather date members of a violent street gang than people in your political party, it’s probably time for some self-reflection.

You're doing the author's job for him.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
To be clear...would she be a hot MS13 gang member?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Or maybe you should do some of your own self-reflection before you tell others to.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Right. Don't blame it on the brainwashing by the Liberals and MSM it's allll the Conservatives fault.

ffs

If you run a never ending campaign of division

I am so effing sick of this. The Trump administration IS our government. Supporting OUR GOVERNMENT is not an act of division, quite the opposite. The whiny, crybaby libs who refuse to accept this reality and ride out his four years until they can try again are the ones "sowing division". NOBODY ELSE. Besides, having different views is not division, it's DIVERSITY. I thought you insufferable liberals embraced diversity. Hipocrites.

Still campaigning two years into your presidency on the platform of how everyone that opposes your ideas are enemies and traitors to America is the main source of division here..

It’s not the people who think different than you, it’s your labeling of them as traitors and enemies.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Or maybe you should do some of your own self-reflection before you tell others to.

I know you are but what am I?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
To be clear...would she be a hot MS13 gang member?

Valid question.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What's sad is that the people watching Fox and Friends will buy into this clear propaganda piece, in fact millions already have I'm sure. They've used a highly edited video clip of less than a minute long containing only 8 people to paint millions of people as MS-13 sympathizers. Sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join