It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: bulwarkz

LOL. That's a baby Mr. Bean. I'll change it.

it was so creepy I never realized it was Mr. Bean. And I like Mr. Bean.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
In Europe a lot of stations i follow blend in tweets by Trump while reading a translation using different terms just in order to make him look stupid, for 2? years now.. not to mention all these extreme horrible other i heard about (what was it again? ...)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
www.theamericanmirror.com...]originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: TinfoilTP

But the liberal people on camera actually saying of their own free will they would pick MS13 is not sick.....wake up.

Where is the question in those clips? Nowhere to be found. Classic propaganda maneuver, ask one question and get a certain answer then edit the question out and pose a different question after the fact. For all we know they could have asked "which is worse, a Trump supporter or a gang member" and you would be looking at the answers in a totally different light. But since they didn't show the question being asked we'll never know for sure.

You just spread propaganda but I guess since it made it to the front page you feel your propaganda is justified. Sick.
This is a common tactic of yours. If you are so sure the op is wrong, PROVE IT! THE ONUS IS ON YOU
In an honest forum it works like this for any op
The op is right till proven wrong, and you are wrong till proven right.

Where is the full video with the questions included?
we will wait till you find it

Why should I? The onus is on The Daily Caller and the OP. Let them show the full video. Otherwise we have to assume it's a piece of propaganda based on 6 people and no questions in the video.

I think I found the millenials they used for these questions.

edit on 4-6-2018 by bulwarkz because: i do not know what happened in quoting that post

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The page is not available.

Oh you messed up the link. I found it.
www.theamericanmirror.com...
edit on 4-6-2018 by RowanBean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Judging by the way you Brownshirts blindly bend your knees to all things Trump, it doesn't come as a major surprise that people would rather date murderous thugs.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TramperoJuan

Judging by the way you Brownshirts blindly bend your knees to all things Trump, it doesn't come as a major surprise that people would rather date murderous thugs.

And another one that would've polled it so.
That makes 11 millenials so far that admits it. ELEVEN!!

Let that sink in... just let that sink in

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The page is not available.

Oh you messed up the link. I found it.
www.theamericanmirror.com...
oh, and thanks for 4he fix. Everything went whack on that quoted post

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

But here is the thing, the "left-wing media" would not show what the "conservative millenials think", and they are many.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Not that they could admit to being so, in front of their "friends"...lol.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

But here is the thing, the "left-wing media" would not show what the "conservative millenials think", and they are many.

The left is desperately trying to brainwash the young people into being lock step leftist- marxist voters. They use the "power of suggestion", hypnosis or any other black magic they can come up with.

Occasionally a women is interested in me. I interview her, If I discover they are a leftist, I dump them as soon as possible.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yep, it's almost funny, they are too busy being brainwashed into BEING Nazis....while calling others the same name.

Bah, in decades to come, we'll live, shop, work, play, and even go to school, in virtual reality worlds, where even independent thought poses no threat to those controlling the realities....so what's the point in resisting it anyhow? None really.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The only way to save these melenials is to allow natural selection to take place

I.E. let them be killed or bondage into a life of abuse poverty and danger

We'll then have legal right to kill two birds with one stone

Listen here haters, and morons, you ain't bringing #e down, GAME ON 😂👊

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Your bigotry is noted. You're also delusional if you think the right are the loudest whiners. Have you been lost in the woods since November of 16?

If a tree fell in a forest and there were no liberals around to scream NOOOOOOOooooooooo would there be sound?

edit on 6-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah we forced these idiots to take this survey. Notice also the ATS members who agree. MS-13Mingle LOL - keep showing us how disgusted with Trump you are it's awesome.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

This is hilarious, like Trump supporters are violently stopping speakers on college campuses and rioting when the election doesn't go their way.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Does this surprise anybody? Loser millennial can't think for themselves.

MORE impotent rage from the failed, bitter and impotent (did I say that already?) anti-Trumpers. And they are losers folks. Losers because they can't credit Trump/associations for anything, even when he gets it right, proving their true motivations and exposing their fake outrage.

FAKE OUTRAGE

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Seconded

#JumpAgainstTrump

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Because insulting people always does wonders to convince them your argument is superior...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join