It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter

Sounds like a self-solving problem to me. Reduces the numbers.

Who is censoring you? Who is harming you? Who is punishing you? You have obviously not been silenced. Never mind. No explanation needed.

Ah, to be so young and naive...I truly envy you here.

Here's an example. At my last workplace, any who went even SLIGHTLY public about voting for Trump, found themselves looking for another job within a matter of weeks. Any Trump supporters there actually had a damn hand signal to signify they were safe to talk politics against the grain of this ultra-liberal cesspool. Granted, it's never a good idea to discuss politics at work (and an even worse crime to make an ultra-lib realize they've been lied to their whole lives)...but still, the fact that this kind of oppressiveness even EXISTED in the first place, is cause for alarm. And EVERYONE should be upset about this level of censorship, whether liberal, conservative, etc.

But the hate has blinded some, to the point where they've become exactly what they claim to fear.
edit on 4-6-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: soundguy
Naw, the left just hates uneducated red necks that think they are the majority because they yell the loudest and make total fools of themselves. If the left has a flaw, it’s allowing the mental midget rwnj’s to become mainstream for fear of hurting their primitive feelings. a reply to: DBCowboy

Your bigotry is noted. You're also delusional if you think the right are the loudest whiners. Have you been lost in the woods since November of 16?

It's comical how they project. The right has been doing nothing but react to the left's tantrums ever since Trump took office. But it's us, for sure

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: soundguy
Naw, the left just hates uneducated red necks that think they are the majority because they yell the loudest and make total fools of themselves. If the left has a flaw, it’s allowing the mental midget rwnj’s to become mainstream for fear of hurting their primitive feelings. a reply to: DBCowboy

Your bigotry is noted. You're also delusional if you think the right are the loudest whiners. Have you been lost in the woods since November of 16?

It's comical how they project. The right has been doing nothing but react to the left's tantrums ever since Trump took office. But it's us, for sure

It's funny how you make this claim in a thread that is literally a weak propaganda piece designed to trigger liberals.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: buddha
Would you date a Trump Supporter?
Or one of these nice people!

Lucifer, Vlad Dracula, Adolf Hitler, Ted Bundy,
Donald Henry Gaskins, Tsutomu Miyazaki, Jack the Ripper,
Elizabeth Bathory, Talat Pasha, Josef Mengele,
Osama bin Laden, Heinrich Himmler, Tomas de Torquemada,
Ivan the Terrible, Idi Amin, Joseph Stalin, Richard Ramirez,
Pol Pot, Jeffrey Dahmer, me!

Because Trump is more evil than they are.

Dude that is brilliant irony.
I think Himmler was a fairy but every example you gave had hordes of women and some were married, and all were the type that drew women because they were bad boys in the extreme.
I know you meant well but dude, these psychopaths draw women like flies to poop.
Shoot man, they even get hot and strange women after convicted and in prison.
Yeah, bad examples

If anything let this be a lesson for ya.
If you aren't a jerk in some capacity you cannot get or keep a woman easily.
And the examples you gave prove it.

I put ME! on that list I still dont get the "hordes of women"

and the hordes of women will do No good in jail.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The fact that they CAN be so triggered just reinforces the point of the post.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

That doesn't make any sense. Liberals are people. They can get mad at things just like you can. So of COURSE they can get triggered; they aren't robots... Stirring the pot and causing the people you are trying to piss off to be pissed off doesn't justify your action of stirring the pot. It just makes you an asshole pot stirrer.
edit on 4-6-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'd rather date someone that doesn't put their politics front and center in their lives. We have a provincial election Friday. Now's a good time to talk politics. Other times? M'eh. Leave it at the door. It's just not that important in day to day lives.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Yeah we forced these idiots to take this survey. Notice also the ATS members who agree. MS-13Mingle LOL - keep showing us how disgusted with Trump you are it's awesome.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Yeah we forced these idiots to take this survey. Notice also the ATS members who agree. MS-13Mingle LOL - keep showing us how disgusted with Trump you are it's awesome.

Sigh... You really like low bait fruit huh? Videos like these are NOTORIOUS for editing so only favorable results are shown, having bad sample sizes, and being all around just lazy ways to circle jerk your position. This video doesn't disappoint and is no exception. In this case, it was a lazy way to get a bunch of Trump supporters to laugh at liberals by showing 8 people. It would be nice if you guys would actually attempt to deny ignorance for a change instead of pretending like 8 people's opinions on a rather idiotic question represent all of liberaldom, but I'm not going to hold my breath. It's too easy to shut your brain off and just stir the pot, right?

Your attempt to pretend like you guys aren't sowing division has been noted and laughed at. Be a man and own your division spreading for a change.
edit on 4-6-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You are premising an OP based on a FOX NEWS report about a DAILY CALLER report involving an on-the-street ask people crap and edit video for spin piece??

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

brainwashing is complete

Yes, it sure as hell is.

Get better soon.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

But the liberal people on camera actually saying of their own free will they would pick MS13 is not sick.....wake up.

Where is the question in those clips? Nowhere to be found. Classic propaganda maneuver, ask one question and get a certain answer then edit the question out and pose a different question after the fact. For all we know they could have asked "which is worse, a Trump supporter or a gang member" and you would be looking at the answers in a totally different light. But since they didn't show the question being asked we'll never know for sure.

You just spread propaganda but I guess since it made it to the front page you feel your propaganda is justified. Sick.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
define a millenial

I'll wait.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But the liberal people on camera actually saying of their own free will they would pick MS13 is not sick.....wake up.

Where is the question in those clips? Nowhere to be found. Classic propaganda maneuver, ask one question and get a certain answer then edit the question out and pose a different question after the fact. For all we know they could have asked "which is worse, a Trump supporter or a gang member" and you would be looking at the answers in a totally different light. But since they didn't show the question being asked we'll never know for sure.

You just spread propaganda but I guess since it made it to the front page you feel your propaganda is justified. Sick.
This is a common tactic of yours. If you are so sure the op is wrong, PROVE IT! THE ONUS IS ON YOU
In an honest forum it works like this for any op
The op is right till proven wrong, and you are wrong till proven right.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

This is a common tactic of yours. If you are so sure the op is wrong, PROVE IT! THE ONUS IS ON YOU

Where is the full video with the questions included?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

we will wait till you find it

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Why should I? The onus is on The Daily Caller and the OP. Let them show the full video. Otherwise we have to assume it's a piece of propaganda based on 6 people and no questions in the video.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Why should I? The onus is on The Daily Caller and the OP. Let them show the full video. Otherwise we have to assume it's a piece of propaganda based on 6 people and no questions in the video.

I think finding 6 people that stupid should be the headline anyway. Really, they found 6 liberals that stupid?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I think finding 6 people that stupid should be the headline anyway. Really, they found 6 liberals that stupid?

What were the questions asked???? If there's no questions included in the video then how in the world do we know those "liberals" (if that's what they are) are stupid?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yeah, i just checked and it is millenials we are calling stupid.
And dude!!
I demand you change your avatar or I am looking to block you or even not sign in EVER AGAIN just so I never have to look at that creepy, creeeeepy image ever again.
It is creeping me out! No really creeping me out.
Did I mention how creepy it is?

YIKES!
a reply to: RowanBean

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

LOL. That's a baby Mr. Bean. I'll change it.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join