It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is what happens when kids get their news from MSNBC and Jimmy Kimmel Live.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Don't fall for the propaganda. This video is from The Daily Caller.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Gotcha, and that means what's on the video isn't actually on the video.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

What isn't on the video are the questions being asked.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I don't watch any of those programs nor do I visit their websites unless I accidentally click a link to them. Your straw man is weak. But apparently you prefer your propaganda from Fox News because it tickles your funny bone.

Do you agree this is propaganda? If not you are either gullible, dumb or in total denial.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

I dont go by the MSM since september 11th 2001 that was my wake up call since it hit home for me. I lived in the city at that point. As far as Trump cutting the head of the snake i have no reservations that he has the intention of doing what he thinks is right. What im arguing is that the snake has many heads and when u cut them, (covert opps to take down cartel leaders) you still leave a vacum because the market from which the gans profit from: illegal drugs and human traffic its still there. Im not even going to talk about gun traficking. So the War on Drugs again is the dumbest way to fight the cartels, but it feels right to punch back when you are being punched. The CIA is going to do what they do regardless and im not an insider to know how to stop them and i bet if Trump dare to really take down the real bosses of the Industrial military complex CIA is a part of it. He will be dead the next day, but maybe im just naive and you are right. Look up "Rumsfeld says they cant account for a TRILLION DOLLARS at the Pentagon" just before 911 and listen closely how your brain tries to calm you down. But you are saying Trump Got our back. I cant really just take your word for it, i hope you forgive my misstrust on ANY person of power who puts blame on others instead of taking personal responsability. Trump never does anything wrong its always someone elses fault, not owning your mistakes its the first sign of someone who is not ready to lead. But then again maybe the presidency is just a reality show and not the leader of the free world.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
ROFL, you guys are getting all excited about a stupid anonymous internet survey! Your only trolling yourselves lol!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It would be like asking "Would you rather date an Obama supporter or a member of the Taliban?"

One would think that would be a no-brainer too, but I wonder how many people here would think a bunch of Obama haters would answer, "Oh, gosh ... member of the Taliban!" You never know, it might have been done, and they may have found their pound of stupidity to laugh at.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Please please please date an MS13 gang banger!

Darwinism for the WIN!!!

You obviously don't know these people. They do far less killing than they do raping and controlling. They have lots of children by many different women, and the mothers that are left to raise those children are the types of women that would mate with these people. It isn't funny. The Islamic invasion of Europe? We have an even bigger problem. I was a Gangsta Rap producer for over a decade in Los Angeles. I worked for Bloods. Be very careful what you wish for. I moved my family to Utah to get away from those people.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It would be like asking "Would you rather date an Obama supporter or a member of the Taliban?"

One would think that would be a no-brainer too, but I wonder how many people here would think a bunch of Obama haters would answer, "Oh, gosh ... member of the Taliban!" You never know, it might have been done, and they may have found their pound of stupidity to laugh at.

Actually that's a good comparison. If CNN did that then some of the right wingers here would have gone ape# calling it fake news.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterMcKill

I thought that was standard for gangs in general. If girls want to bang, they sort of really bang and their job is to more or less raise the next generation and that's how they hold up their end.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
ROFL, you guys are getting all excited about a stupid anonymous internet survey! Your only trolling yourselves lol!

Truth! ^^^^ This is the exact reason why having debates with some forum members has become an exercise in futility. Seems most of the topics anymore are nothing more than baseless opinions and speculation with next to zero validity. Most of it's just not worth taking stock in, but hey, if we can further our division amongst ourselves we're good right? Sad. We have bigger fish to fry, like how many scoops of ice cream Trump had, how he holds his water bottle and what mean word he said a month ago. It's all become so silly and hard to take serious.

This is exactly what they want and we're willingly playing right in to their hands.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: loam

If you run a never ending campaign of division and painting people as traitors and enemies because they believe different than you, this is what you get. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Quite right. It's why you got a Trump presidency.

I agree with you 100%.

And it’s the same reason you’ll get a Democrat presidency.

Very unlikely when, in your fervor, you end up alienating the moderate democrats as well.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: loam

If you run a never ending campaign of division and painting people as traitors and enemies because they believe different than you, this is what you get. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Quite right. It's why you got a Trump presidency.

I agree with you 100%.

And it’s the same reason you’ll get a Democrat presidency.

Very unlikely when, in your fervor, you end up alienating the moderate democrats as well.

This is us in the middle.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
To be clear...would she be a hot MS13 gang member?

There are only men and boys in MS13.
edit on 3-6-2018 by pompel9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Dems are trading in the cognitive dissonance they forced upon their constituents. No way to these people want to "face the news" in terms of what lies and manipulation they have been put through. Completely willing to "walk through the fire" in both metaphysical and real terms.

Also, unwilling to give any answer other than an emotional reaction. Not even the least bit of their own rational thought applied to the dilemma at hand, dating MS-13...NOPE! lol.

It really appears like institutional-level brainwashing. Libtards want to dwell in a fantasy world of positive re-enforcement, the rest of the world is dead to them.

The last few years, I had to leave a few friends in the dust. Either they were ready to think for themselves or not. I knew Hillary people who still had their signs up a year ago. Nearly anyone who actually voted for her wants to admit it nor talk about her, they are in complete denial.

I think psychology, they have a strong disassociation with their own beliefs, where they see only "remedy" at hand, the transference of hate they really should hold for their party / candidate ....they pour it out against Trump. From ANY objective perspective it's VERY LOW FUNCTIONING, not even being able to deal with your own loss, like a screeching autist that goes on for years....blocking out everything except their own bellowing.

In this situation, the Dems are too affected to protect their own interests. They can do tactical things with "protests", but those have waned despite it being warm Springtime. Every strategic ploy has backfired on them.

Strategically, it's nearly over. Trump has "set the stage". He is in command, not TV. 10-15% of people are lost, damaged mentally.
edit on 3-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: LOLOLOL!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Kharron

One day last year, she asked me to take her teenage daughter to the movies while she was off to work, and then drop off the daughter to the friends house. I got home to find my front door open, house burglarized, credit cards stolen and maxed out that same day until I caught onto it etc... the neighbor wrote statements stating multiple people were here with her, unknown vans that things were carried into etc...

Would I date a Trump supporter again? Sure. Not all people are the same, it would be insane to claim so. However, I will seriously have an issue with anyone being ok with defending other people lying.

It seems that being ok with other people lying has an effect on one's own sense of morals. From now on, in relationships and friendships, people having no issues with dishonesty will directly affect my opinion of their morals as well. It has to be connected.

Do you feel her being a Trump supporter had anything to do with her robbing you? I'm assuming she didn't have a job worth a sh!t too... It is not like a person would do something like this with anything to lose. Also, no alarm system? it is 2018 lol.

The biggest problem with your post is your use of the word lying...it seems until Trump came along the whole lying meme was not there even though we could say EVERY politician lies. Obama lied 100s of times as did every other one as per the definition. Some lies cost us 1000s of lives other cost us trillions of dollars, but no one is calling these other Presidents liars, just Trump is the liar...lol

All this must surely limit the availability of woman for you who supported a lair.

Please give me an example of an Obama lie. Not sure I caught that one.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Speaking of asinine...

If you believe the majority say this, then you are part of the problem.

Also, this video must be a true representation of Americans, right?

edit on 3/6/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Saying Obamacare would lower insurance costs when internal memos from the time showed they knew costs would increase not decrease, and his response was you can't get something for nothing .... After saying you could.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: hoss53

Saying Obamacare would lower insurance costs when internal memos from the time showed they knew costs would increase not decrease, and his response was you can't get something for nothing .... After saying you could.

The A.C.A. lowered the cost of healthcare to those that could not afford 800 or more a month by way of subsidies. So in what way was that a lie? Not everyone has employee healthcare. Believe it or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join