It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This is a Fox News article that asked a few millennials. You guys always talk about fake outrage, well this is it.. This is nonsense reporting on the same level as infowars asking hippie California beach go-ers about the constitution.

Is ATS really going to dumbify themselves by resorting to silly shock pseudo-journalism by FOX news (right -wing propaganda)?

You want to know why many mellenials dislike trump? Start by looking at trump constantly making an as$ of himself on twitter.

edit on 3-6-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: 8675309jenny

One thing your post highlights is the media don't have to try very hard to keep the divide strong.

Hating one another over our ethnic origins and skin color is a no sum game.

Are you accusing me of this? If so, Id suggest that you've grossly missed or misunderstood anarkyangel's posts and please re-read

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I'm acusing you of playing one side, as in not looking g at the bigger picture .

Maybe I'm missing the local slang, but without it ,it reads to me like the member is insinuating bigger forces are at play and we are being played.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Would I date a hard core hate filled Trump supporter?

Or a hardcore hate filled Libitard?

Hmmm Think I would pick neither and date a normal intelligent person who does not let pointless politics consume there lives.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I'm pretty sure if it was anything but a rhetorical choice people wouldn'tt make a choice for violence. Since this was a fantasy situation anyway.
Would you rather date Hillary or a hungry mother tiger?

It's not a real choice get it?
edit on 632018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ye gods ats is pathetic these days, ridiculous fake outrage from the 4chan/incel virgins that have taken over this place.

Waaa girls don't want to date us, it's not fair, it must be the fault of brain washed libruhls and not our repellant social and political opinions!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
When people would rather date members of a violent street gang than people in your political party, it’s probably time for some self-reflection.

When you would rather date a rapist and a murderer it is definitely time for some self reflection.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
still scratching my head over the actual question being asked.... like why that particular choice? it just seems so arbitrary.
would you rather have dinner with TRUMP or with A FAMILY UNIT OF SIX THOUSAND POUND GORILLAS

no one in thirteen pages has had any qualms with it so i'm guessing maybe it's a meme i missed???
does no else find it unquantifiably absurd?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

It was likely based on the recent outrage over how Trump called MS-13 gang members animals for their behavior and the left outrage machine cranked into overdrive falling all over themselves to defend MS-13 gang members as fine, upstanding, young gentleman and decent human beings.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
still scratching my head over the actual question being asked.... like why that particular choice? it just seems so arbitrary.
would you rather have dinner with TRUMP or with A FAMILY UNIT OF SIX THOUSAND POUND GORILLAS

no one in thirteen pages has had any qualms with it so i'm guessing maybe it's a meme i missed???
does no else find it unquantifiably absurd?

It's completely absurd, yes. The fact that Fox news broadcast this entirely fictional 'survey' is absurd. That it got repeated here is absurd. That people agreed with it is absurd. It's all absurd.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Hey ladies I don't want to date someone this stupid anyway go for it lol

MGTOW

#tinder

Ding Ding Ding

You win the prize.
How come we all know it is the women that WANT the ms13 treatment?

I quit shtupping idjits that claim they hate Trump but could not give an example why.
It all gives me the creeps in the same sense generational inbreeding does.

But these young girls and old maids know what dampens the playing field so who is to judge?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Ye gods ats is pathetic these days, ridiculous fake outrage from the 4chan/incel virgins that have taken over this place.

Waaa girls don't want to date us, it's not fair, it must be the fault of brain washed libruhls and not our repellant social and political opinions!

Most of us that actually have the "balls" to post about it have absolutely no problem getting women for companionship or sex.
What you are hearing is our insistance that 3rd wave feminist westernized women are so entitled and narcissistic and dumb we simply do not want to marry or have relationships or even attempt a meaningful and deep conversation. We have learned it is bait and switch at best and mostly we get what we see.

You go ahead and keep your pink hair, your tattoos, you attitude and your baby daddies.

I do not want you even for coffee. I am not "up for the challenge" which btw, is the dumbest thing that comes out of any womans mouth.
Notice how no man ever says that, EVER

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Ms 13 is a gang that thrives from the war on Drugs. Not the first one or the last. Remember the Mafia during prohibition? Same thing, the fact that back then they were from Italy and now MS 13 is from central america is of little importance.The elefant in the room is that Trump and local Law enforcment are trying to get Even with MS 13 murderus ways instead of getting AHEAD. Cutting ppl from health insurance pushes them to self medicate, MS 13 gets AHEAD, calling mexican rapist puts most ppl of latin american descent at the defensive, most american cant tell the difference between mexico and Spain in a map. That provides more recruits for Ms 13 and other gangs looking to capitalize on the lack of or perceived lack of opportunity on young central american inmigrants. MS 13 gets AHEAD. Trump is either very DUMB i dont think he is by the way, or he knows what i just said and he is letting MS13 or other gangs fill that markets needs. Thats the story with every president for the past 100 years left or right. What is going on? Are the bankers running this stupid game because at the end they get a bigger cut of the profits of the illegal drug sales than legalizing them? Or maybe our system, as good as it is will brake apart if we stop the War on Drugs? Really ? Maybe taking a closer look at the prohibition era will be helpful. Either way Trump Supporters have to read. We all have to read but so far poor black ppl havent put a poor black as a president, poor ignet inmigrants have not elected a poor ignet inmigrant as president, white trash ppl help this guy get elected with the help of facebook, russia and of course lets not forget the major reason why Trump is president the DNC.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well I guess the MSM has done their job and has achieved Soros's goal.

god we are becoming the stupidest iteration of humanity in history thus far.

~Morpheus

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: anarkyangel
Holy jesus reincarnated, lol, this is the best post of the day, this white trash trump supporters dont get it, i live in the deep south and the amount of white girls that want me instead of their white trash inbred ignet peers is amazing in my experience and this of course is anecdotal. But the responses to this post show how out of touch with reality this crackers are. They blame TV for raising, sorry, lol brainwashing their seeds, the TV they pay Comcast to bring in to their house, they blame the left lol for brainwashing their seeds in schools they send their kids to, lol. Stop being a child and grow a pair take some responsibility, for a change, stop blaming 'n-word's and smart ppl for not raising ur kids right, or not i just keep getting mine polished by ur wifes lol. Cabrones build ur wall lol.We already on this side and we taking over. Fall in line hunkys.

I'm calling your bluff. Women are not just going to choose to go with someone they normally wouldn't, simply because they don't like a President. You're one of those guys that brag about being a player, when clearly the very mention of getting laid by default because of a potential system collapse, gets you all hot and bothered. That's how your post comes off, and that's an indicator of someone who doesn't get anything polished by anyone. You're all talk, as only a virgin would get so excited over such a thing.
edit on 3-6-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I do believe another scenario is taking place. One that nobody can talk about.
I believe DJT is cutting the head off the snake. He started in Afghanistan in destroying the cia manufacturing with the moab bomb and poppy fields. He waged war on ms13 and latin drug trade literally day1 of his presidency.
It has been said that all through Mexico and S American local news that there are drug lords and their families being killed by american special ops teams.
I really do not believe DJT feels there are any rules he has to play by as he is ridding this country and maybe the world of a cia run black mkt drug cartel that before him controlled the 4th largest commodity in the entire world, i.e., the black market drug trade.

Ms13 is target #1 atm. What you glean from the msm is a glimmer off a pond that is a deep and dark water.a reply to: anarkyangel

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yeah and in another thread it said that Millennials were more apt to support Trump. So which is it? Or is it they support Trump but like his supporters?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

From the article:

“At least they stand for something," one woman said.

God, they are dense.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Would you date a Trump Supporter?
Or one of these nice people!

Lucifer, Vlad Dracula, Adolf Hitler, Ted Bundy,
Donald Henry Gaskins, Tsutomu Miyazaki, Jack the Ripper,
Elizabeth Bathory, Talat Pasha, Josef Mengele,
Osama bin Laden, Heinrich Himmler, Tomas de Torquemada,
Ivan the Terrible, Idi Amin, Joseph Stalin, Richard Ramirez,
Pol Pot, Jeffrey Dahmer, me!

Because Trump is more evil than they are.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Would you date a Trump Supporter?
Or one of these nice people!

Lucifer, Vlad Dracula, Adolf Hitler, Ted Bundy,
Donald Henry Gaskins, Tsutomu Miyazaki, Jack the Ripper,
Elizabeth Bathory, Talat Pasha, Josef Mengele,
Osama bin Laden, Heinrich Himmler, Tomas de Torquemada,
Ivan the Terrible, Idi Amin, Joseph Stalin, Richard Ramirez,
Pol Pot, Jeffrey Dahmer, me!

Because Trump is more evil than they are.

Dude that is brilliant irony.
I think Himmler was a fairy but every example you gave had hordes of women and some were married, and all were the type that drew women because they were bad boys in the extreme.
I know you meant well but dude, these psychopaths draw women like flies to poop.
Shoot man, they even get hot and strange women after convicted and in prison.
Yeah, bad examples

If anything let this be a lesson for ya.
If you aren't a jerk in some capacity you cannot get or keep a woman easily.
And the examples you gave prove it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join