It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is the level of dumb blind hate, would rather commit suicide by brutal rape torture than have anything to do with a Trump supporter.

Their brainwashing is complete and now we see the fruit of the Fake News efforts as they blurt out how stupid they are by obediently following the narrative burned into their subconscious minds.

Stunningly, a majority of respondents said they would rather date a member of the brutal gang, which operates by the motto "kill, rape, control."

When asked why they wouldn’t date a Trump supporter, people said those who back the president "weren't for them" and they would "never" do it.

Source

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The brainwashing is amazing.

If this is what political religion gets you then...Well..I guess I'm ready for political atheism.

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Please please please date an MS13 gang banger!

Darwinism for the WIN!!!

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yet the leftists are the ones that call themselves "enlightened" and "intellectual".

Once again we see the true face of leftist ideology. And it is ugly as well as moronic.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

That's what happens when a first world life shields you from the brutal realities of the world. Clearly many of them live in fantasy world, where unicorns fart rainbows and actual violence looks like a video game or fake TV show.

If the S(ever)HTF, they will be the first to die.

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
When people would rather date members of a violent street gang than people in your political party, it’s probably time for some self-reflection.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Some of them actually are this stupid.
Or brainwashed.

Take your pick.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Right. Don't blame it on the brainwashing by the Liberals and MSM it's allll the Conservatives fault.

ffs

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Something about our society fosters prolonged immaturity. Only a couple of generations ago 20, 30 and 40 year olds were building a modern nation.

Today you have many of them living in mom and dad's basement, trying to avoid gluten.

Depressing.
edit on 2-6-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
When people would rather date members of a violent street gang than people in your political party, it’s probably time for some self-reflection.

Tell us all how the date goes, Puddin'.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Right. Don't blame it on the brainwashing by the Liberals and MSM it's allll the Conservatives fault.

ffs

It doesn’t take a massive conspiracy to brainwash the population to see the Trump party for what it is.

I’d posit it takes a measure of right wing brainwashing to believe everything is the fault of other people, and never Trump.

If you run a never ending campaign of division and painting people as traitors and enemies because they believe different than you, this is what you get. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

+25 more 
link   

What an unbelievably asinine statement.

Very reflective of my previous post.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Tell us all how the date goes, Puddin'.

Gang gang.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Some of them actually are this stupid.
Or brainwashed.

Take your pick.

IMO I think most of them were stupid/ignorant.

From the video it looked like many of them didn't even know what MS13 is.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I see it says, respondents. Talk is pretty cheap when doing a survey.

edit on 2-6-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
link   

If you run a never ending campaign of division and painting people as traitors and enemies because they believe different than you, this is what you get. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Glad to see you've woken up to the Liberal tactics.
edit on 2-6-2018 by DAVID64 because: "edit" IS an explanation

+19 more 
link   

Quite right. It's why you got a Trump presidency.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What an unbelievably asinine statement.

Very reflective of my previous post.

I felt the same about your previous comment.

To believe the perception people have of a morally bankrupt administration such as the Trump admin is the fault of a conspiracy to brainwash the masses instead of the idiotic actions of said administration is the height of asininity.(Not even sure asininity is a real word, but it applies)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Quite right. It's why you got a Trump presidency.

I agree with you 100%.

And it’s the same reason you’ll get a Democrat presidency.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hey ladies I don't want to date someone this stupid anyway go for it lol

MGTOW

#tinder

<<   2  3  4 >>

join