It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jake Tapper: The connections between Trump, Comey and Martha Stewart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I always wondered who put away Martha. I mean shes really a threat to society just like those dirty Russians! Martha's a threat; especially to the children of Satan.

www.cnn.com...

So self designated righteous super hero Mr. America, who once dated Monica Lewinski along with his connections to Planned Parenthood has a serious meltdown issue with a potential Martha Stewart pardon. Really. Thats when this popped up. Another self designated righteous super hero Mr. America. POS:

observer.com...

"George W. Bush as United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York in January 2002, James Comey has racked up a record that would make even the coolest white collar break out in sweat. Last June, his office prosecuted ImClone’s high-flying chief executive, Sam Waksal, who was sentenced this week to seven years in prison. The following month, Mr. Comey’s office busted Adelphia founder John Rigas and his sons, Timothy and Michael, former executives of the company; they were indicted in September. In August, he arrested Scott Sullivan, the ex–chief financial officer of WorldCom. Before long, Mr. Comey was referring to summer 2002 as “the Summer of White Collar.” The pace has not let up. This April, Mr. Comey’s office arrested Frank Quattrone, an investment banker at Credit Suisse First Boston, for obstruction of justice, tampering with witnesses and destroying evidence. And as the world now knows, on June 4 Mr. Comey handed down an indictment of Martha Stewart on charges of conspiracy, obstruction of justice and securities fraud. Ms. Stewart has said she is innocent of the charges. "

So Martha lied to the FBI so shes put in the slammer? Well we cant have that can we Hillary! Wink wink. I hope they release those Stewart FBI records but they may have been "Mc Cabed". So heres the big picture. This guy chases down a very low level crime and destroys her forever on some low level crap. Yet the country goes to hell under his watch since his arrival. FUTURE PROVES PAST? seems to me that's where this Comey thing is going. Unless he cops a plea for lying before all of those Investigators.

FUTURE PROVES PAST To hell with both of you.
edit on 2-6-2018 by Jake56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Did you take your pills today?
On topic though Martha got what she deserved and Comey and McCabe better get the same.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

So Martha lied to the FBI so shes put in the slammer?

That's what happens. Do you think it's okay to lie to the FBI?

What good does it serve the public to pardon Martha Stewart, other than the fact that she's a personal friend of Donald Trump and worked with him on "The Apprentice"? It would seem to send a message that Trump has no respect for the "law and order" he claimed to represent, especially when it comes to financial crimes and lying to the FBI.

But, since he hasn't pardon Martha Stewart yet, or Rod Blagojevich yet, it's all just rumor and speculation. But I can see that the Trumpettes are out there, paving the way and easing the potential shock and outcry that will certainly erupt should Trump pardon more of his unrepentant criminal friends
edit on 2-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It would seem to send a message that Trump has no respect for the "law and order"

Correct, he has no repect for anything except money.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I know Martha.
Sometimes, she can be kind of disagreeable...but she's a very good cook...and hardly a threat to society.
She's been screwed over by a lot of people she trusted, over her life.

I suppose she deserves the same level of preferential treatment, the FBI gave Hillary (a nasty, drunken, Bitc#...whom actually IS a legitimate threat to society and screwed over EVERYONE stupid enough to have trusted her).

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Thanks for your response. No I did not take my pills today as I took Roseanne's advise years ago and stopped taking Ambien as the stuff didn't work for me. I am just full of a lot of energy today and its my day off. I had to respond to several personal comments before the MODS nail me for violating double secret probation or something else. I agree with your comments although the Stewart thing to me was a overreach.

However, based on whats going around today say a prayer for Roseanne.

She was wrong for what she said and she seems to be on the brink as I write this as something is seriously off. If she happens to do it in my opine she never meant what she said. I know from experience that a human can become delusional on prescription drugs. I had a major stroke in 2009 from a combined [7] sports concussions . I was on a blood thinner and saw, felt and heard stuff that wasn't there. I was so spooked I called in a priest to bless the house.

Trumps antics are a predetermined ruse as to what is really going on out there as this will be the contributing factor to nailing King James.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Looks like Comey was clearing the roads for the CF

Blistering !!

😎💡

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I am not sure you are a real person . I f you can't see the difference in results between Stewart and Clinton you are not real .

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

I f you can't see the difference in results between Stewart and Clinton you are not real .

Nope. I don't see how Martha Stewart's crimes of insider trading and lying to the FBI and her potential pardon have anything to do with Hillary or Bill Clinton. But, I do see how it sends a message of witness tampering, abuse of power and obstruction of justice if Trump is dangling pardons for his friends to influence their truthful testimony and cooperation with with the FBI and its investigations.

edit on 2-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

I f you can't see the difference in results between Stewart and Clinton you are not real .

Nope. I don't see how Martha Stewart's crimes of insider trading and lying to the FBI and her potential pardon have anything to do with Hillary or Bill Clinton. But, I do see how it sends a message of witness tampering, abuse of power and obstruction of justice if Trump is dangling pardons for his friends to influence their truthful testimony and cooperation with with the FBI and its investigations.

The FBI has been caught lying to the FBI
Where ya been for 2 years ?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And those people are being "handled", right? They were fired, are under investigation, lost part of their pension and generally publicly defamed.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

And those people are being "handled", right? They were fired, are under investigation, lost part of their pension and generally publicly defamed.

Nope , not yet....
Where ya been for 2 years?

edit on 6/2/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You can't compare unamed people who may have done something with people who have pled guilty, served time, paid a fine and accepted a pardon, admitting their guilt.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You can't compare unamed people who may have done something with people who have pled guilty, served time, paid a fine and accepted a pardon, admitting their guilt.

Who has ?
Where ya been for 2 years ?
I will let you "off the hook"
The answer is 0
Martha Stewart went to Federal Prison for the Federal crime of lying to the FBI
Now , where are the FBI that were caught lying
McCabe and Comey were terminated
Several resigned
Have any even been indicted on the Federal Crime of lying to the FBI or Congress?
You see why I asked ?
I do not expect a reply as the farce that you invoked has been proven just that.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Have any even been indicted on the Federal Crime of lying to the FBI or Congress?

Are the investigations done? How long did the investigation into D'Souza take?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Are the investigations done? How long did the investigation into D'Souza take?

Not as long as you think ....
How long did Martha Stewart's take ?
So , you are projecting that McCabe , Comey , and the rest are going to a Federal Prison on Federal charges of lying before Congress ?
Because you used the terminology in your post that stated as in past tense.
Yet , you have not named one so far.
I give you one more chance for a name that you have confirmed has already been at least indicted.
Careful , this is your last chance....

If not , my due diligence to ATS has been done.
Deny Ignorance

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Jeff Session? No? I can't help you.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Jeff Session? No? I can't help you.

End game.
So , you made a post based on nothing ?
I dont need help as shown by our debate .
You may need to help yourself to a heapin meal of information before you post again...
BTW , Jeff Sessions is not FBI , been accused of lying to the FBI or Congress , nor has been indicted .

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Pffft. What are we debating? It shouldn't be a crime to lie to the FBI? Is that what you're arguing?

top topics

join