It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Not Panic (Special Announcement Regarding Global Technology Deactivation)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

There must be a dozen research articles out there that show that taurine can often cure or treat tinnitis. But most are done in europe and none of this seems to have been accepted by the FDA, big Pharma's buddies. You cannot pattent taurine, it is present in all people. When taking taurine, take a multimineral tablet including molybdenum. Adequate magnesium and B6 are also needed in the diet. If you take some methylcobalamin too, it can help to repair nerves.

Starting the experiment, 1000mg of taurine a day for 90 days. Will up the dose to 2000mg a day if it seems like nothing is happening. If I grow extra hair, a third eye or my pecker falls off, will let you know lol.

Cheers - Dave

Take a small molybdenum supplement with that, or just eat more oatmeal and cheerios. I just take the molybdenum supplement. The molybdenum co-enzyme is needed to help manufacture sulfite oxidase and dehydrogenase which are needed for utilizing taurine.

My head noise drops down considerably just taking a 500mg once a day.. That is plenty for me. More doesn't seem to make any difference, I have tried a thousand and a thousand twice a day. Try a small one first, it does help me, but my tinnitis came when I got my epilepsy, it may be different than yours.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NaturalRegressor

can i disable the technology by sticking a fork in an outlet?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

No.

This latest implication tactic is hilarious. The program reads as follows:

1. Write replies or elicit replies which contain unqualified medical or legal advice.
2. Regress a person and have them commit suicide or take some stupid advice written in your replies.
3. Sue or charge for unqualified medical or legal advice (which there is none in any thread or reply I have written).

Again, I must make it absolutely clear that I am not qualified to give any medical or legal advice whatsoever, and nothing written by me in this or any other thread or by any other person in response to any reply/post/thread I make or have made should ever be construed as such.

Try again?
edit on 3-6-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

If you are one of these authorities, or if you are cleared at a high enough level to provide more insight, please come forward and you will be fully protected (no questions asked) by international forces.

We are already fully protected and don't need to come forth to provide any insight.

The more ignorant you are the easier it is for us to control you.

With the internet you can spread that ignorance all over the world, so thanking you is in order

The United Nations has spoken, and we are now about to begin a process of removing the technology.

No, sorry but you do not speak for the United Nations.

They have official channels of correspondence, a random poster on ATS that posts like person with certain issues is not the avenue organizations such as the United Nations take to communicate any messages.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: MidnightBlue2565
"Don't have such an open mind your brains fall out" .

Is it just me, or was that an overt threat?

The evidence is mounting.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well I got the "keep calm" covered, cos that's my thang!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
OK this is weird, when I click on Natural Regressors username to see past threads I get a "too many connections" page. Everyone else's works normally. What's up with that??(actually worked at first, then got the redirect page on subsequent tries)
edit on 3-6-2018 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
OK this is weird, when I click on Natural Regressors username to see past threads I get a "too many connections" page. Everyone else's works normally. What's up with that??

It happens because........

wait for it.......

there are too many connection being attempted at once, just like it says.

It was happening when trying to view page 2 of a thread for me about half an hour ago, its seems OK now.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You're doing very well........ Exactly like we hoped you would..... Keep up the good work.....

Were watching.....

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
NaturalRegressor

So can I have a date and time when I can handcuff myself to a radiator for when the whole world goes slightly more insane?
edit on 6 3 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
NaturalRegressor

So can I have a date and time when I can handcuff myself to a radiator for when the whole world goes slightly more insane?

I was under the impression that OP was talking about the world getting better and some super secret program run by the reptilian Queen Elizabeth being shut down because the UN has spoken.

Trump working for MI5, basically the British FBI.

I think that summarizes the thread

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I had wondered where David Icke had got to

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join