It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Not Panic (Special Announcement Regarding Global Technology Deactivation)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Over the last decade Ive seen ATS slip into a mere shadow of its previous self...

I remember when it was dominated by real human beings, who sought truth, and banded together to discuss the things that the average Joe could never understand.

Look at us now...

Squabbling children who cant see past their noses, who criticise with closed eyes, and refuse to see the real world.

I used to look at the public and think we are lost, now I just look at ATS and think we are lost....

Some here are still true to the nature of this site, but most of you are a joke. Trolls without souls and too much time to talk down to those above you!

I dislike saying anything negative on this site, which is why I almost never post, but WOW!

Idk who said it or where but I believe I once heard that the end would be when people can no longer see a truth that lies right in front of them.

Maybe its just the end of the old, because I know many people who DO see, rationally logically and easily....

I guess they are just the new humans that the earth wants around, she must be tired of all the ignorant egotists that are ruining this planet.

Well good luck to you all, if you have any sense you will put yourself aside and listen to NaturalRegressor, who knows if your smart you might learn something!

A plastic mind is a healthy mind....
For the layman, a mind that is changeable and elastic functions most optimally!

Dont worry I still love you all!

Live Long and Prosper!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightBlue2565

who sought truth, and banded together to discuss the things that the average Joe could never understand.

We still do seek answers and truth but the ATS motto is "deny Ignorance" and you've got to see the ignorance in the O.P. They expect us to believe this without a single piece of evidence or even a single link to data to back up there "out there" story.

edit on 2-6-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Trump actually does not have a secret British accent, but he is "probably" working with MI-5.

Children are often "raised" in the United States (with American English accents) by British authorities as part of the Reassimilation. This, in essence, was/is Project MONARCH, during whch UK authorities were experimenting with trauma psychology in the United States during the 80's. Although he is descended from a family of German immigrants, it is somewhat likely that he was programmed and turned as part of a similar operation.

Another morsel - Major American media figures are very often Knights to the Throne. One example is Fred Rogers, whom everyone used to say was a Marine Corps sniper. In reality, he was a British Knight working to indoctrinate the youth of America.

Take that to the Land of Make Believe.

-NR
edit on 2-6-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NaturalRegressor

Made me think of this!

In case of Sonic Attack on your district,
follow these rules...
If you are making love, it is imperative to bring all bodies to orgasm simultaneously
Do not waste time blocking your ears
Do not waste time seeking a soundproof shelter
Try to get as far away from the sonic source as possible, but DO NOT PANIC...
Use your wheels, it is what they are for
Small babies may be placed inside the special cocoons, which should be left if possible, in a shelter
Do not attempt to use your own limbs
If no wheels are available, metal, not organic, limbs should be employed whenever practical...
Remember, in the case of Sonic Attack,
Survival does mean every man for himself
Statistically more people survive
if they think only of themselves

Do not attempt to rescue friends,
relatives, or loved ones.
You have only a few seconds to escape
Use those seconds sensibly or you will inevitably die

DO NOT PANIC
Think only of yourselves...

(Hawkwind
Masters of the Universe
Sonic Attack)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

...but is this how they do phallic impersonation?
edit on 2-6-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

This, in essence, was/is Project MONARCH, during whch UK authorities were experimenting with trauma psychology in the United States during the 80's.

Do You have any evidence for this, or any of the other points you make please?!?

ETA..

Trump actually does not have a secret British accent, but he is "probably" working with MI-5.

MI5 is national, MI6 Is international so why would Trump be working for MI5??

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

My problem is Ive been hearing all the same things O.P. has been saying for so many years I can actually see it all playing out in the greater reality...

Along with many others who independantly came to the same conclusion, without ATS or conspiracies, just from the logic of their own kinds.

And these are hugely successful people who you would never suspect.

And you know what, maybe we are all just insane, thats quite possible.

Or simple sane in a world of insanity...

But in the end it doesnt even matter, you will either live to see it or die denying it.

As a gift to your skeptic mind I offer the "Four Enemies of a Man of Knowledge" from Don Juan.

You must know that your own mind can work against you, that clarity itself stands in the way of true understanding. Just as you must deny ignorance you must also deny your own clarity.

Only then will you start down the path to true knowledge.

Good luck my friend, I hope this can bring a little light into your life!

I apologize if I came off too hard but there are larger things at work than a few of us yapping on a forum. There is a whole world out there waiting to be discovered, and we wont find it here!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Thank you for the kindness in your reply to me.
The world is full of wonder and there is lots of mystery out there but the O.P. is why off the mark in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If you are one of these authorities, or if you are cleared at a high enough level to provide more insight, please come forward and you will be fully protected (no questions asked) by international forces.

Yeah I have clearance to discuss such highly classified activities on a web forum.

Basically what I have been cleared to tell you is that this entire thread is total bull with no grounding I reality and that you need to take a little time off the internet.

Hope that helps.

You’re from t UK! Of course YOU would say that.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yeah, well, there's "Deny Ignorance" and then there's "Don't have such an open mind your brains fall out" .

OP falls under rule # 2.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NaturalRegressor Tag you are it and I got popcorn . This could be fun

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If you are one of these authorities, or if you are cleared at a high enough level to provide more insight, please come forward and you will be fully protected (no questions asked) by international forces.

Yeah I have clearance to discuss such highly classified activities on a web forum.

Basically what I have been cleared to tell you is that this entire thread is total bull with no grounding I reality and that you need to take a little time off the internet.

Hope that helps.

You’re from t UK! Of course YOU would say that.

Hey according to the OP I rule over you so you better show me some respect present or something about the human consciousness wave will happen

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

While you're in there pokin' around.....Could you take that memory of my 1st wife?
I'd really appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a set of secret treaties signed in a Masonic Lodge

[ shakes head ] Now you've done it.
Those words make HIM show up and it wasn't pretty the last time.

I'm out before the carnage begins.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It needs to be clarified that the British Nobility/Royal Family and MI6, which is integrated with the Secret Service, are the only agencies who have access to the truth. Neither the British nor American peasantry have been allowed to know this information until now.

Please be kind to one another. We are not the Elite, and under the tyranny of the elite and those with elitist mindsets/ evolutionary bigots, we would do well to all be allies.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The chips are probably embedded in fillings in the teeth. I guess just upgrading the technology won't be possible so they are going to start from scratch. Their technology now can just be done using radio signals that directly effect the brain. So everyone will need to take tinnitis medications shortly.

There are no tinnitus medications.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Since when have British nobility and the royal family been "agencies", MI6 are like the CIA and are part and parcel of the British SIS since there inception.
You may not be Elite but how do you know the rest of aren't? where are getting this so called info from, are you going to back up anything?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

a set of secret treaties signed in a Masonic Lodge

[ shakes head ] Now you've done it.
Those words make HIM show up and it wasn't pretty the last time.

I'm out before the carnage begins.

I saw that also and just started crying a little bit.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NaturalRegressor

I will be making future posts describing (to the best of my ability) the nature of this technology and the events which led up to its use and abuse. It operates primarily on the HCW (human consciousness wave), a gravitonic waveform which is manipulable using a combination of antigravity technology and electromagnetic frequencies. Some of us are also infected with nanorobots according to my sources. These can be deactivated and removed if the right agencies are contacted.

Ahhh. Now it makes sense. They had to come out now that the tech has been exposed!
Signs of sophisticated cellphone spying found near White House U.S. officials say
It's all related, right?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yes I'm under secretary to Sir Charles Hindle Jones top man at MFI and I can tell you yes it's the masons fault and everything you said is true.
Unfortunately I'm a secret mason and have notified my grandmaster (Grandmaster flash) about this thread and he is sending the masonic police around.
edit on 2-6-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join