It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man with big knife captured trying to attack another guy in a car in London

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This happened in Croydon, South London, yesterday. This guy just pulls out this huge knife after what seemed like a short argument, can't really tell as the camera is recording from when the car pulls out and hits the guys cycle. Hope the lunatic gets caught and soon because we can't have guys like this walking, running or cycling around on Londons streets.

news.sky.com...

There's been many victims this year already through violence on the streets.

What can be done?

It used to be so peaceful with hardly any gang culture 30 years ago but it's definitely getting out of hand. I say gang culture coz 2 other guys came running see what was going on and looked like they were with him.
edit on CDTSat, 02 Jun 2018 07:53:05 -05000000003007x105x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Looked like they knew each other. Cyclist recognised the driver. Seems he was a wanted man.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

scary, I thought making big scary knives illegal was supposed to fix this?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Shocking manoeuvre by the driver. He could have killed someone lunging out like that. The shock might teach him to be more bloody careful next time.

It might not have been a loss to the world if Captain Cocaine had been killed. Riding around with a chopper like that doesn't put him him in a good light does it? Dude's gonna kill someone with that temper. Stabbing glass with a knife puts him in the '#ing moron' class of humanity. Would he stab a mum with a pram if she crossed his path?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

damn.

pulls out this big ole rambo knife then goes at the window like a bitch.

not the way to break the glass.

and just cycling around town with a giant dundee knife???

damn

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Shocking manoeuvre by the driver. He could have killed someone lunging out like that. The shock might teach him to be more bloody careful next time.

It might not have been a loss to the world if Captain Cocaine had been killed. Riding around with a chopper like that doesn't put him him in a good light does it? Dude's gonna kill someone with that temper. Stabbing glass with a knife puts him in the '#ing moron' class of humanity. Would he stab a mum with a pram if she crossed his path?

I thought that too. Trying to break the car window with a knife. It may be big but it ain't breaking a car window by stabbing at it. dumba##, although I wouldn't call him that if I saw him waving that thing around.
edit on CDTSat, 02 Jun 2018 07:50:51 -05000000003007x151x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

You know what I mean. They called it a 'zombie' knife on skynews video.

ZOMBIE knife.

I wonder if that refers to the guy or the actual knife. the guy being a 'zombie'.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Looked like they knew each other. Cyclist recognised the driver. Seems he was a wanted man.

Not sure on that one, it's hard to tell.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

If the police get hold of the raw dashcam footage he'll be getting a knock on the door.

Being a #ing moron is in his favour this time. Otherwise the dashcam would have shown an attempted murder or worse. If the plod get him he'll probably still have his zombie knife with him.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The guy actually managed to break the passenger window before the driver got out and ran.

While you guys have to either learn how to run fast or get good at martial arts to defend yourselves from such insanity I am very happy with the fact I can legally carry a gun here.
edit on 2-6-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 6.2.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
London is the wild wild west now..
With sharia laws

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Criminals will always be criminals but at least they do not have easy access to firearms in the UK, imagine he had a gun, we would be talking about a needless shoutout now, with innocent bystanders being in the firing line

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Scumbags. That's all these people are. Probably nicked the bike too. Never done a day of paid work in his life. He'll spend most of his life in prison complaining he's the victim. At his funeral his parents will say what a fine, happy and peace-loving boy he was.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm not saying this was poorly staged street theatre, but I hope they charged BT for the product placement.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

shut the front door, you condone and welcome this stuff... we all know.. we all seen. eat your heart out ......

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

London is a #hole, it is not an example of Britain...just an example of #hole London.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

well, a firearm present could of ended it in a moment
just needs be in the right hands
edit on 2-6-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Would said firearm be just for show in the hope of a stalemate or would it be used to shoot the assailant?

Someone dying is not justice, I can not in anyway condone the actions of the knife owner but public excecution is not required, having guns only increases the need for more guns.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Living on the land as my family does, life takes on a different perspective. I do not discount your belief regarding life, but given my lifes experience, taking rogue beings life, perpetuates societal life in a positive way.

Its controlling culling, through intelligent observation, with empathy, that makes the difference

<<   2 >>

join