It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinesh D'Souza Drops Huge BOMBSHELL On OBAMA and ERIC HOLDER Right After Pardon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: Doctor Smith

What? Pardon self admitted criminals?

We should prosecute the real criminals, instead of red flagging minor criminals.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

That is a real criminal though.
Think of it like this if you will. So someone spends money on a campaign in a legal manner. Then goes and knowingly spends more in a illegal manner. Possibly to get someone elected that will be complicit in others doing horrific crimes. That is why this is a felony not just some crap charge.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
It has been mentioned already that Trump was going to pardon him. Now you can hear his side of the story. He was prosecuted for political reasons. Was forced to plead guilty or face years in prison.

Dinesh D'Souza video

Thats how plea deals work. If you know you cant beat the charges in court you take the lesser plea deal. Saves everyone time and money. And yes I know plea deals can be used to beat the poor into submission but I dont think a political insider and NYT-Bestselling author counts as poor.

Political insider? Give it a rest. He was a political TARGET. Red flagged as a conservative critical of Obama by the FBI.
He took the plea deal because he was scared that he was going to be put through a kangaroo court put in place by the Kenyan dictator.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Think of it like this if you will. So someone spends money on a campaign in a legal manner. Then goes and knowingly spends more in a illegal manner. Possibly to get someone elected that will be complicit in others doing horrific crimes. That is why this is a felony not just some crap charge.

You obviously have no concept of justice, which is par for the course for leftists - you must be one of those.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You obviously have no concept of justice, which is par for the course for leftists - you must be one of those.

No sir/ma’am I believe you have a complete misunderstanding of justice and why certain laws are put in place and the severity of certain crimes are as stated. It is actually laughable.
And thanks for calling me a “leftist” when you clearly have been spoon fed this idea that there are different parties to argue against. All you are doing is feeding TPTB narrative. CONGRATS

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The jealous and zealous Obama Adminiztration used all tactics available thinking they would never ever get exposed.

Marian Robinson's chicken sacrifices and Santeria spells have backfired into a flaming boomerang.

🔑🔓

Messing with the Dark Side most often results in it turning back on the user.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

No sir/ma’am I believe you have a complete misunderstanding of justice and why certain laws are put in place and the severity of certain crimes are as stated. It is actually laughable.
And thanks for calling me a “leftist” when you clearly have been spoon fed this idea that there are different parties to argue against. All you are doing is feeding TPTB narrative. CONGRATS

Yeah, you confirmed you have no idea of what justice is.
It is far more than the simplistic (and dumb) view that a specific committed crime equals a certain punishment. For a moment I was shocked that someone wouldn't know that, then I checked who I was talking to and was no longer shocked.

edit on 2/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Yeah, you confirmed you have no idea of what justice is.
It is far more than the simplistic (and dumb) view that a specific committed crime equals a certain punishment. For a moment I was shocked that someone wouldn't know that, then I checked who I was talking to and was no longer shocked.

If you could explain how I have proved to you that I know nothing of the way our justice system works that would be nice. So far your only explanation has been to attack me with nothing but calling names and baseless claims.
And I am glad you are shocked who you are talking to. Makes me feel good

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

What? Pardon self admitted criminals?

Another one that has no idea how it works.

As the old defensive driving commercial used to say, "you could be right, dead right"

Go through the system a couple times and see how it works.

If D was so connected he wouldn't have been convicted, as a celeb.

Didn't help Martha did it? Billionaire CEO.

Lying to the FBI, not insider trading. Comey.

These assholes need to go to jail, fed prison gen pop.

I would kick sessions in the ass everyday to find abuse of power and entrapment charges on these morons.

edit on 6 2 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What's the "Huge BOMBSHELL"?

What a "Huge Bomb"..oh yawn!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
That should not happen in The United States of America.

So you're not familiar with the justice system, are you?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So... He got a pardon for something he did NOT do?

Oh, no, wait. He was going to lie under oath and plead not guilty to a criminal act he was FACTUALLY guilty of. Way to go Trump, freeing the sort of swamp creature he alleges to be an enemy of!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Dinesh D'Souza made a relatively small $20,000 technically illegal donation to a Republican candidate. The real crime is the fact Obama went after and prosecuted a political opponent with a minor, rarely enforced crime. More than likely with tax payer money.

In my opinion Obama was racist about Dinesh D'Souza being an Indian.

Is Hillary Clinton in jail for espionage or other much more serious crimes? Did any Democrats get prosecuted for open voter fraud?
edit on 2-6-2018 by Doctor Smith because: added more brilliant ideas for the surfs

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

In other news, there is a grandma rotting in jail for 20yrs already because of a non violent drug crime.

Grandma with no chance of parole for non-violent first offence.
metro.co.uk...

Even Kim Kardashian wife of his bestest friend Kanye pleaded with him but?? Hey Dinesh who is no longer a jail bird gets the love..oh well.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Gotta love how people scream about victimless crimes and then support victimless prosecutions when the "criminals" are not their kind.

E.pocracy

😎

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Gotta love how people scream about victimless crimes and then support victimless prosecutions when the "criminals" are not their kind.

E.pocracy

😎

I posted this in a thread about Tommy Robinson but believe it fits here as well.

For those of you who are defending the law and calling D'Souza a criminal who recieved his just judgement I will leave you with this.

You can defend unjust laws if you want. But I will not. I prefer to think for myslef than blindly follow something called a law, just because it's the law. When the law is wrong it is the law that needs to change not the human being.

edit on 2-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Grimpachi

a reply to: Grimpachi

Being a felon is quite extensive over what time sentence is. That was his point.

If he didn't want to be a felon he shouldn't have PEAD GUILTY to a FELONY.

They had him pinned. Take one felony or more. He took the best option he was given. He knew he was guilty and he also knows that the punishment wasn't equally applied.

Yes.
Why is this so hard for some to understand?

because it's against a right-winger....remember, they are never guilty, they are just "legally challenged".....

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Grimpachi

a reply to: Grimpachi

Being a felon is quite extensive over what time sentence is. That was his point.

If he didn't want to be a felon he shouldn't have PEAD GUILTY to a FELONY.

They had him pinned. Take one felony or more. He took the best option he was given. He knew he was guilty and he also knows that the punishment wasn't equally applied.

Yes.
Why is this so hard for some to understand?

because it's against a right-winger....remember, they are never guilty, they are just "legally challenged".....

time to read

😎💮

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So much condescension on ats these days.

"Left this" and "right that"...

sheep

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

He plead guilty because he was guilty. Simple as that, and if he accepts the pardon he is then accepting it again. Doesn’t matter what admin it happened under the act itself was illegal.

The problem was it's something that is never prosecuted even when it's known, unless someone is a repeat offender. It was done for political reasons, that's a huge problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join