It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinesh D'Souza Drops Huge BOMBSHELL On OBAMA and ERIC HOLDER Right After Pardon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
FFS the guy was only sentenced to eight months in a halfway house and a fine.

For a felony count of making illegal contributions in the names of others.

People act like there was some sort of injustice to him. He got a slap on the wrist.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
nothing burger, prison sentences or nothing

that's it

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Alford Plea

😲🚬

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
The crime usually/almost always was a fine for the punishment.

They wanted him to go to therapy! Like he was crazy to want to give that money to a conservative! $20K

So how does McCaulaffe get away with giving McCabes wife $750K?!!

Because McCaulaffe was head of the state Democratic party and could distribute funds to other candidates? Is this really a question or just a rhetorical thing you didnt think could be answered?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Being a felon is quite extensive over what time sentence is. That was his point.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

People act like there was some sort of injustice to him. He got a slap on the wrist.

Thank you 😊
The only reason this is even a deal is because it happened under Obama's administration.
If I was him I would have declined the pardon and taken the little slap on the wrist instead of looking like a pansy.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Thank you 😊
The only reason this is even a deal is because it happened under Obama's administration.
If I was him I would have declined the garden and taken the little slap on the wrist instead of looking like pansy.

You didn't listen to what he said, did you?
They would have added other felonies if he did not take the plea.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Alford Plea

😲🚬

Which he didnt do as far as I can tell. Unless you have more evidence then just citing a wiki page?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Give $750K to the DNC and make sure "wink wink" it goes to the right candidate. - Legal

Unions and corporations that represent many employees are allowed to donate on behalf of the employee even if the employee does not share the same political views as management. And the DNC can exercise there 1st amendment right to give that money to "cough cough" anyone they chose without regard to their constituents. - Legal

Encourage others to donate $20,000 for the candidate you prefer. Illegal

Something is wrong with campaign finance laws.

Although I agree he violated campaign finance laws the prosecution and sentencing was politically motivated. Sometimes the laws are not just. This is one those cases and the pardon justified IMO.

edit on 1-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Being a felon is quite extensive over what time sentence is. That was his point.

If he didn't want to be a felon he shouldn't have PEAD GUILTY to a FELONY.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If he didn't want to be a felon he shouldn't have PEAD GUILTY to a FELONY.

And you didn't listen to what he said either...
Jesus.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

He gets a pardon because he is a political asset for the current administration.

Meanwhile thousands of non violent possession of Marijuana 3 strikes felons rot in jail.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

He gets a pardon because he is a political asset for the current administration.

Meanwhile thousands of non violent possession of Marijuana 3 strikes felons rot in jail.

Who's fault is that?

This has nothing to with what is being discussed.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not really. What is true? Who knows but I don't Trust Obama more than Trump. The media is playing partisan all over this.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Who's fault is that?

This has nothing to with what is being discussed.

Sure it does. People feel sorry for him and it's such a major injustice because he is treated like a common person. People get screwed by federal prosecutors all the time. This isn't about justice it's about pr.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Give $750K to the DNC and make sure "wink wink" it goes to the right candidate. - Legal

Unions and corporations that represent many employees are allowed to donate on behalf of the employee even if the employee does not share the same political views as management. - Legal

Encourage others to donate $20,000 for the candidate you prefer. Illegal

Something is wrong with campaign finance laws.

Although I agree he violated campaign finance laws the prosecution and sentencing was politically motivated and I think he deserves a pardon.

Sometimes the laws are not just. This is one those cases.

BTW it wasnt "encouraging others to donate" it was "donating in their name" which is illegal if you go over the donation limit.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It was a total political hit by Obama and the DNC.

The big D' wrote several books and made a movie or 2 about how corrupt Obama and other Democrats and institutions are.

He hit the "Mother Nerve" and they HAD to get even.

😎

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I agree with you. However, I still believe the pardon was just. And I also don't agree with the "war on drugs" and imprisonment of non violent offenders.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Thank you 😊
If I was him I would have declined the garden and taken the little slap on the wrist instead of looking like pansy.

You didn't listen to what he said, did you?
They would have added other felonies if he did not take the plea.

I did actually that is how I know he took a deal. And yet with this deal on a felony charge he got a VERY good deal. And still gets a pardon, what kind of message do you think that sends to others?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And he broke the law and was caught. If he didn't he would have pled innocent.

Ow he can write a few more books and people can get pumped over how unfair it is when celebrities go to jail.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join