It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, not Aliens: The Difference and Why it Matters.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: karl 12

The usual narrative seems to be that benevolent
aliens are watching over us, and don't want us to
destroy ourselves. (and thus play with our nukes
to show us who is boss).

But there is no evidence for that.. none..

Kev

I agree to disagree with you're conclusion...
edit on 10-6-2018 by Erno86 because: removed a quote

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: karl 12

The most believable "UFO" evidence of all, is those
tens of thousands of cored out cattle, elk, deer,
cats, dogs, badgers, seals, bison, and the dozens
of other species, including the mutilated humans.

Kev

Funny...that's my least believable U.F.O. evidence out there. And frankly...I think it just another ruse out to demonize the otherworlders.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I would have but one simple question: "Where is the geological evidence of the last event?"

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think the multidimensional paraphysical explanation for U.F.O.'s is purely hypothetical.

I'm trying to think positive, Karl...in terms of us eventually having the technology to build an interstellar capable starship. And to think that the IDH hypothesis is the only way to go....well, good luck for us having anything in the near future, for building an interstellar capable vehicle that travels thru inter-dimensions.

As you probably know...I'm a nuts an bolts saucer fan, based on eyewitness reports, including my own. And I'm a proponent of superluminal capable starships (no IDH here as far as to my knowledge), that have had the wherewithal to occasionally visit our star system an planet.

Here is nuts an bolts evidence of such a foo fighter landing visitation (that you so graciously supplied to me with that evidence before), where I also investigated the landing site back in 1977 with great enthusiasm.

MUFON Case #1,024 Gatcheville, Pennslyvannia, United States - March 8, 1977

Physical Trace Cases

Eleven (11) witnesses at various locations reported seeing a "red ball of fire" moving very slowly at very low level. Duration of sighting was 25 minutes. A ground fire was reported and an area 30 x 100 feet was found burnt. In this burnt area a triangular section was not burnt. The area measured 72"x 54"x 52". A hole was found at each point of the triangle.
Report from John Lutz to CUFOS

edit on 10-6-2018 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 10-6-2018 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 10-6-2018 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: majickJimi

I would have but one simple question: "Where is the geological evidence of the last event?"

It is all around us...where is it not is a better question....the reality is that each and every degree of the geological evidence is all around us...and in the case of EACH AND EVERY DEGREE lies of suppression have been created to cover up the true story...so you see FRIEND....you or I or EveryMan and EveryWoman DO NOT need to search hard for the evidence we simply need to search accurately learning the techniques and methods of lies....then we HUNT DYNAMICS ...it is the reverse of finding a needle in a haystack and is extremely easy to do...it is called reverse extrapolation......soon you find yourself dscovering LIES every time you encounter them and are again even more surprised when you find seemingly meaningless data being suppressed and lies about....until shortly later when you discover more lies and more data and you then see the clear connections and the templates begin to form.....LMAO.....we hunt lies pal we dont play the old disinformation and proof game....this is 2018...not 1948.

Think about this as another form of remote viewing is truth finding ...but this is the polar opposite more like local viewing....lol....lol....lie hunting if you will.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I like the question so much it deserves two answers......once upon a time I was an Oil Drilling Rig worker....working with most of the Oil fields/deposits being recovered in NA.....I have TASTED ABSOLUTELY FRESH OIL...….it doesn't taste bad to be frank.....I have been an EYE-WITNESS to pieces of interesting objects which have been brought up and run over our massive shale shakers...…..I have seen PURE GOLD AND GEMSTONES in our samples because I was a smart cookie and had a 50.00 microscope I bought at a garage sae then carried everywhere with me and hid in my Boiler-room so I could learn ahead of everyone else what the Geologists were finding and find ways to get ahead of the curve in our drilling programs or ways to make my own job easier to streamline my time better and be able to anticipate what we would be doing next as per the data being fed to the Geologists and Engineers.

The genetic mapping that has been done on the human geonone on a Global scale......has shown us exactly where the last groups of human survivors emanated from....a clear template which shows us with a 100% certainty that all groups alive today originated in uber-high altitude areas and then migrated down .....pal there are literally thousands of examples of the evidence of these cycles all around us if you know how to dentify and parse them properly.

What we have backing this theory/TRUTH are vidences of repeatable results on multiple Continents....the theoretical model experimentation produces REPEATABLE RESULTS when applied properly....when an experiment produces repeatable results it is no longer considered to be a theory.

The so-called Earth Changes...the Apcoolypse...Armageddon....The Rapture....The End of Days....The arrival of the Destroyer.....the passing of Nibiru.....Wormwood....Ziusudra....Gilgamesh...Noah....et al..........every Global Flood
story in history......these stories ALL DESCRIBE THIS.......................Global Continental Displacement and the proxy Global Continental Displacement Waves which rise up and over the Continents wiping them clean of life and limb....caused by the near-by passing of a massive body in space which transits between the Earth and Sun and exerts a massive pull on our Planet.

Disclaimer....this name has nothing to do with any past current or future member of ATS,there has been conversation on this topic with someone by this name and it has caused confusion and friction ,however to keep things clear it is simply a name that has caught my attention because of this online definition which IMHO applies directly to what I am doing to conventional wisdom and academia with this discovery and evidence....acronyms.thefreedictionary.com... ........very low anterior resection or in my more olde fashioned terms ....ripping them a new pie-hole......so to be EXACT and ON THE RECORD.....I call this action model the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Model and have named the proxy wave actions Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves.Consider this to be as stated a VLAR/ VERY LOW ANTERIOR RESECTION....of past and current Academia lies and deceptions and mis-leading models....or in other words ripping them a new pie-hole.
edit on 10-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

I think the multidimensional paraphysical explanation for U.F.O.'s is purely hypothetical.

I would go a step further and put both time travel and multi-dimensional in the category of complete nonsense. Many things in sci-fi you can see possibly happening one day, but then there are those things like beaming up people, no way any computer is reconstructing a person ala Star Trek. For time travel to be true, the past and future would need to exist, using all the same particles we have here in the present. Amazing to think all the particles in the universe existing at all points of time, more like magic than science.

However if another civilization was a few million years ahead of us, very possible that unmanned drones/scout ships have possibly visited us. The ETH position is simply the one that seems most likely, Im open to other ideas as well, but it looks like people are more influenced by movies/books than thinking in terms of reality.

Im not sure any of this matters one way or the other though, there is such a stigma with being labeled as a crazy person if you dont accept it was the military or some weird natural phenomena. Its going to take some high def video and lots of witnesses before things change.

@kar12 - I shamelessly link your missing evidence thread all the time btw, one of your best.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
when it comes to the claim that 'UFOs are of no defense significance' then how do they reason that incidents like this do not affect National Security- the mind boggles.

MinotUFO
I looked at that and I don't see any threat to national security other than the existence of the missiles themselves, this is the threat:

RIP Stanislav Petrov: Russian colonel who saved world from all-out nuclear war

A 1979 US government study [PDF] into the effects of a nuclear exchange estimated that 40 to 60 per cent of the world population would have been dead within 30 days, and the casualty rate could have been 90 per cent in the decade following a war. There would have been no internet, probably no power and – as this hack was living next to a target – no one writing this.

I'm not sure what about that case makes you think there was any threat to national security, but the only threat I see is that a bunch of guys getting all excited about seeing things they don't understand have any kind of control over all those nukes.

Start with the very first witness in the video, and karl 12 you're no stranger to this topic so you should immediately recognize what he described as classic astronomical object "UFO" description, where when the car moves, the "UFO" moves, and when the car stops, the "UFO" stops. How can that not be screaming to you as a well known phenomenon that gets reported over and over and over again which is not a UFO??

For that matter most of the visual sightings tend to be of objects that either follow that type of pattern, or for the observers on the ground, they either don't move at all, or move slightly as the earth rotates, exactly what astronomical objects would do, or "move" by autokinesis.

Then they throw in the "radar confirmation" except it doesn't confirm anything because there's no correlation between visuals and radar, the thing on radar was something else. Was the thing on radar a threat? It doesn't look like it to me and I don't see why anybody who knows anything about radar would think so, at least no more of a threat than a lightning strike which is always a possibility for lightning to strike an aircraft or the ground and it's possible some damage can occur when that happens. As for the air force explanation of the radar return, they probably don't know what it really was and that plasma explanation was just their best guess, but a pretty good one I'd say because it doesn't appear to be any kind of aircraft due to lack of consistency in the radar images, did you look at those? I studied all 14 of them. Such phenomena can also affect communications. This probably isn't the exact same thing but it's evidence of strange looking things that can happen in the atmosphere that aren't any threat to national security, at least not any more than a lightning strike as I said:

I put this case in the big pile of so called "radar confirmations" of UFOs where it's not really a radar confirmation.

As for the guy in the video who says he knew the pilots and they were trained so he knows they weren't looking at astronomical objects, sounds like BS to me. I dont' think they get trained in astronomical objects, they aren't astronomers and Hynek found pilots were in the worst class of observers for mistaking astronomical objects for UFOs. I know some people think bluebook is BS and I'm not sure I believe everything in the bluebook report myself, but when the objects sound so much like astronomical objects, which they really do in this case, then you have to wonder if that's what they were (except the uncorrelated radar thing which was something else unrelated). So no, I'm just not seeing any threat to national security in the particular case you mentioned.

minotb52ufo.com/pdf/Blue-Book-Final-Case-Report.pdf

There was a good correlation between the times of the radar sightings and visuals but radar sightings do not correlate well with visuals in reference to movement, quantity of objects involved and position of objects. This combined with the statement by the RAPCON console operator that he thought the paints were radar “ghosts’ indicated that the radar paints were indeed due to anomalous propagation.
That should be obvious to everybody who knows anything about radar from looking at the radar recordings, that the radar didn't appear to be tracking an kind of solid object like a threatening aircraft.

edit on 2018610 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

I like the question so much it deserves two answers......once upon a time I was an Oil Drilling Rig worker....working with most of the Oil fields/deposits being recovered in NA.....I have TASTED ABSOLUTELY FRESH OIL...….it doesn't taste bad to be frank.....I have been an EYE-WITNESS to pieces of interesting objects which have been brought up and run over our massive shale shakers...…..I have seen PURE GOLD AND GEMSTONES in our samples because I was a smart cookie and had a 50.00 microscope I bought at a garage sae then carried everywhere with me and hid in my Boiler-room so I could learn ahead of everyone else what the Geologists were finding and find ways to get ahead of the curve in our drilling programs or ways to make my own job easier to streamline my time better and be able to anticipate what we would be doing next as per the data being fed to the Geologists and Engineers.

The genetic mapping that has been done on the human geonone on a Global scale......has shown us exactly where the last groups of human survivors emanated from....a clear template which shows us with a 100% certainty that all groups alive today originated in uber-high altitude areas and then migrated down .....pal there are literally thousands of examples of the evidence of these cycles all around us if you know how to dentify and parse them properly.

What we have backing this theory/TRUTH are vidences of repeatable results on multiple Continents....the theoretical model experimentation produces REPEATABLE RESULTS when applied properly....when an experiment produces repeatable results it is no longer considered to be a theory.

The so-called Earth Changes...the Apcoolypse...Armageddon....The Rapture....The End of Days....The arrival of the Destroyer.....the passing of Nibiru.....Wormwood....Ziusudra....Gilgamesh...Noah....et al..........every Global Flood
story in history......these stories ALL DESCRIBE THIS.......................Global Continental Displacement and the proxy Global Continental Displacement Waves which rise up and over the Continents wiping them clean of life and limb....caused by the near-by passing of a massive body in space which transits between the Earth and Sun and exerts a massive pull on our Planet.

Disclaimer....this name has nothing to do with any past current or future member of ATS,there has been conversation on this topic with someone by this name and it has caused confusion and friction ,however to keep things clear it is simply a name that has caught my attention because of this online definition which IMHO applies directly to what I am doing to conventional wisdom and academia with this discovery and evidence....acronyms.thefreedictionary.com... ........very low anterior resection or in my more olde fashioned terms ....ripping them a new pie-hole......so to be EXACT and ON THE RECORD.....I call this action model the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Model and have named the proxy wave actions Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves.Consider this to be as stated a VLAR/ VERY LOW ANTERIOR RESECTION....of past and current Academia lies and deceptions and mis-leading models....or in other words ripping them a new pie-hole.

Okay...So, I guess I should reiterate my question!

"Where is the geological evidence of the last event?"

You have not provided any evidence of your event, only what might be interpreted as "word-salad "

You speak of a theoretical model...where is it? Oh and by the way; a theory that produces consistantly repeatable experimental results is still only a theory until you can prove that there can be no other result or explaination. In science there are a plethora of theory, and very few actual "Laws"

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Okay...So, I guess I should reiterate my question!

"Where is the geological evidence of the last event?"

You have not provided any evidence of your event, only what might be interpreted as "word-salad "

You speak of a theoretical model...where is it? Oh and by the way; a theory that produces consistantly repeatable experimental results is still only a theory until you can prove that there can be no other result or explaination. In science there are a plethora of theory, and very few actual "Laws"

You are speaking to a regular person....not to a so-called academic....what the hades do YOU think I sould do ...write a Paper and submit it to some Major Universities.....LMAO.....I have already published outlines of this theory and its different models by posting them here on ATS....do your own groundwork man....lol....and mirror your word salad comment back at yourself .....lol....my Model does PROVE there is no other result or explanation.....lol...and there is one law you forget and it is the one I follow 110% it is called the Law of Nature....and THAT MY FRIEND IS ALL THE PROOF ANYONE REQUIRES AND YOU SHALL EVER GET....whine and cheese or not....the evidences projected by the laws of Nature supercede any crybaby demands for proof beyond gods own nose.....LMAO.....you prove me wrong...I have no reason to prove anything further to you.....lol....and we BOTH agreed to come to the thread and have willing discourse so my commenting first has no bearing on your later demands for your definitions of proof from me....take my tips and run with them and if you need to respectfully ask me for help when you get stuck on something complicated you dont understand.....but you may deposit your silly little definition of proof-game someplace deep and dark.

I dont mean this in a vindictive or combative way....but pal....if you are this unable to learn and to use your full capacities in an open-minded manner then you are what I call Black-Gold because you shall soon be a part of our next round of the RENEWABLE RESOURCE CALLED OIL......you see Lobsang....lol...my Model tells me it will be so.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I am looking at a shard of petrified red meat as we speak....one you COULD NOT TELL APART FROM ONE I COULD CUT OFF OF SOMETHNG TODAY....all color and sinew and fat and meat grain is present and accounted for....beside it is a piece of a lung in the same state....beside that is a piece of MACHINED MARBLE and beside that are a few more cool things I found ALL TOGETHER at a site my Model sent me to.

But nope I am not posting any proof in pictures ..ever.But this fella has no issue with doing so...so enjoy his videos or your PROOF.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

All righty then!!!

You just go on about your merry and have a nive day.

Although, science is a wonderful thing, capable of settling many an argument, and answering a multitude of questions, but, I suppose we don't need to make all things clear and understandable with science. And the blind guess work of those who reject normal protocol and proceedure is perfectly accaptable.

To reiterate: Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You are speaking to a regular person....not to a so-called academic....what the hades do YOU think I sould do ...write a Paper and submit it to some Major Universities.....LMAO.....I have already published outlines of this theory and its different models by posting them here on ATS....do your own groundwork man....lol....

Well, I'm not an academic either. I'm just some old-a$$ed retired Engineer (electrical / software)…

So, what do I expect from you? Certainly NOT the publishing of your paper at some University; they probably wouldn't anyway. And I don't think you could survive the peer review process.

However, you could, and perhaps have?, publish a "White Paper" it is far less strenuous when it comes to "review". And, it appears that you have published something, or so you say. But, you could have the "professional" courtesy to include link when you mention your paper.

The point here is that it is customary to provide links, etc. to external data, papers, etc. that give some support to your hypothesis, and I think you should be honest with yourself and call your work to date a "hypothesis" as opposed to a theory, since you don't have a body of data to rely upon for confirmation (proof) of your ideas.

Anyway, man; we're done here.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: karl 12
when it comes to the claim that 'UFOs are of no defense significance' then how do they reason that incidents like this do not affect National Security- the mind boggles.

MinotUFO
I looked at that and I don't see any threat to national security other than the existence of the missiles themselves, this is the threat:

Other than the "existence of the missiles themselves", I think you would change you're mind if you witnessed the same foo fighter that I saw that night back in 1976, approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C..

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You are speaking to a regular person....not to a so-called academic....what the hades do YOU think I sould do ...write a Paper and submit it to some Major Universities.....LMAO.....I have already published outlines of this theory and its different models by posting them here on ATS....do your own groundwork man....lol....

Well, I'm not an academic either. I'm just some old-a$$ed retired Engineer (electrical / software)…

So, what do I expect from you? Certainly NOT the publishing of your paper at some University; they probably wouldn't anyway. And I don't think you could survive the peer review process.

However, you could, and perhaps have?, publish a "White Paper" it is far less strenuous when it comes to "review". And, it appears that you have published something, or so you say. But, you could have the "professional" courtesy to include link when you mention your paper.

The point here is that it is customary to provide links, etc. to external data, papers, etc. that give some support to your hypothesis, and I think you should be honest with yourself and call your work to date a "hypothesis" as opposed to a theory, since you don't have a body of data to rely upon for confirmation (proof) of your ideas.

Anyway, man; we're done here.

We were done before you posted this....but thanks for taking such firm control of the dynamic....lol...for goodness sakes lets get freaking real ok....SCIENTISTS DO NOT REFUSE DATA THAT IS NOT ENCOMPASSED BY PEER APPROVED PAPERS while doing research....normal protocal and procedure is being applied here on ATS....this is not a Paper of any type.....YOU are trying to graft two different dynamic situations together.....let your preoccupation with your education and the vanity that comes with it go....we can both read which means we are both capable of learning without DEGREES or BS....so lets not split hairs with words like hypothesis and theory and Papers....lets let the rubber hit the road and share an open minded conversation which we CAN do provided you let go of your pre-conceived notions....I get tired of sayng this online so its not personal to you but every single so-called educated person I meet online is relatively shackled by their limited knowledgebase....and I MEAN SEVERELY LIMITED....reading is how you learn ….and most people with degrees have an extremely limited spectrum of generic knowledge....so really to me it is like pulling teeth to teach people who think they know everything or think they have some monopoly on learning catalysed by peer approved papers processes and procedures and such.....

The bottom line is that either you understand that the education system is tactically designed to suppress critical knowledge and truths and designed to pigeon-hole and streamline the most inquiring minds into proverbial knowledge phone-booths or you do not.....Now if you have spent years and years of your life seeking higher education and even more years working a job where you become so specialised you forget there is a real world out there of course you will be upset if someone tells you you wasted your time and then proves it by TEACHING YOU THINGS YOU DIDNT KNOW....I get it....but I have no compassion, for these people have been handsomely rewarded fiscally for their slavery much moreso than I who have sought to avoid the shackles.

I can give you as many links as you wish...but whats the point...you will PERSONALLY VETT any data I provide and if it doesnt fit YOUR PERSPECTIVE WHICH IS ALREADY SEVERELY TAINTED IMHO....you will continue to look for loopholes as you have been taught....you havent been taught to research EVER...you have only been taught to defend the lies you have been taught with passion and direction...and the status quo PROTECTION AND OVERSIGHT OF PEER APPROVAL,you cannot RESEARCH AND LEARN unless you drop the definitions of proof you wish to set and the protection of your peers and their equally tainted perspectives.

YOU have to make the leap of faith to meet in the middle withut your training wheels ...not ME.........you have had the unfortunate luck to meet an Intuitive Empath Auto-didact as I am....and this presents us with quite a problem....I wash ALL PEER APPROVAL BS away IMMEDIATLY....its the first thing to go.....this means I disenfranchise ALL peer approved papers BY PROXY.....I do not ignore the words or the content.....I LEARN THE DATA....but I ABSOLUTELY DITCH THE PROCESSES WHICH CREATED THE DATA.

You see when I read things I pick up LIES because I percieve everything in PATTERNS....I follow a Nature driven perspective....I can read 5 different Papers on one topic and then simply show you the lies and BS.....show you where the points of demarcation from truth are and I will be left with a more potent truth than any of the 5 papers would or could have provided.......and this is a CUMULATIVE DYNAMIC so it has been ongoing my entire life....I learned to speed read as a little kid and by doing so I programmed myself to vett the verbology as my mind sought out patterns and connections....literally 80% of every page written is BS and then 10% more is borderline BS while 10% is truth or core value to the topic.....this applies to everything from fiction to aoto-biographies to technical Papers.

As my only example for you.....I can tell you I found a piece of petrified flesh that is indistinguishable from fresh meat....in EVERY WAY VISUALLY.....then I can tell you that it is NOT millions of years old it is in fact tens or hundreds or possibly thousands of years old.....you will then rely on your own learning and teachings and will accept the words but not the truth...because your teachings will not allow you to accept that this is possible....you will ask me for LINKS to PEER APPROVED PAPERS OR ASK ME FOR ONE I HAVE WRITTEN......you fail to grasp that it is YOU WHO IS INCAPABLE OF LIFELONG LEARNING DUE TO THE CEREBRAL SCARS FROM YOUR EDUCATION AND WORK PROCESSES....and it is ONLY BECAUSE OF THIS HANDICAP YOU HAVE THAT IT IS ME TEACHING YOU.......I can link you to several fairly new sources that describe SEVERAL WAYS this dynamic I am describing could happen and BOTH are 110% diametriclly opposite to what you have been taught.

I dont want you to trust me or peer papers....I want you to open your mind and your eyes and TRUST YOURSELF....but YOU have to step out onto ice of which you do not know the thickness of FIRST...you must make a LEAP OF FAITH and learn from em.....and THEN GO BACK and use your own database and processes to prove or disprove what you have learned,dont waste peoples time looking for them to do the learning for you...if I link for you you arent learning anything,if you listen to me then look for the links you shall find them and you shall SELF-VALIDATE and this saves us both tons of time and effort.

Teachers dont give you the answers first...lol....they give you the questions....my Model or Theory or whatever you wish to call it is THE QUESTION....you lobsang must seek out the answers on your own terms....bring me back the answers and I will give you more questions you will enjoy .

So now YOU go do some legwork and come back to me and tell me how it is possible that I have a shard of flesh that is petrified on my desk in front of me and it is indistinguishable in all ways from a fresh shard visually.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Wow...you really jump to conclusions easily, don't you.

So...let me tell ya a little about me;

I'm am a 71 year old retired software architect. I have a rather antique education, in that I received my degrees in the first half of the 1970's...so much more is known now. I have a degree in physics, math, electrical engineering, and computer science. I have advanced degrees in the las two.

BUT, that is not even half of my education. the bulk is in the occult arts. Specifically Western Ceremonial Magick, specializing in the Enochian system, and Enochian Physics. I have also studied extensively all of the other western systems, as well as Eastern philosophical systems.

Now; IF you will get down off your high horse; any paper that explains your hypothesis, even one of your own, will be just fine. And, of course IF you can offer some supporting data that would be good to.

By the way; going through this process of writing a white paper will help you to better focus your thoughts and idea, and help to coalesce your hypothesis and make it easier to communicate it, and promote it.

Just sayin', I've been there...several times.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
I saw a triangle, not unlike the one in the Afganistan IR video, but flying blunt end forwards in the dark.

By the time I had decided what I was seeing didn’t have a simple explanation and overcome my disbelief, I whipped out my then iPhone 5s, fumbled to get it into video mode and pointed it at the triangle. All i managed to get was a smear of green light across the screen before it was gone, out of a 30s or so sighting. I thought I would be able to get good images if I ever saw anything. Unfortunately I was wrong. I stopped moaning about people’s inability to capture good video after that.

On the other hand it shouldn’t be too difficult or expensive for serious researchers to make high quality sky survey equipment that could supply good quality video.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join