It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Greatest Deception was to taint and change Christianity. Christ said few be saved.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
for everyone else that hasn't figured it out, he's likely quoting his book of mormon but he's so deceptive he doesn't mention it. Typical wolf but pretty stupid one at that if he thinks we don't see through this.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JerryMH
for everyone else that hasn't figured it out, he's likely quoting his book of mormon but he's so deceptive he doesn't mention it. Typical wolf but pretty stupid one at that if he thinks we don't see through this.

Careful who thou chooses to judge, for if I be of God ye speaketh against God. Let truth reveal in season of my words, for let it now be spoken this world will soon be shaken to and fro and only the truly righteous shall escape the chastisement to come upon the world because of it evils. And upon that time know then that which speaks unto ye now will flee from all who did not appreciate it and the truth will be hardly found on the earth, yea even the Rainbow shall be taken away that it is no longer seen after that time the Sun darkens, for world has become cursed and it Lord God no longer blesses and sustains it as once did, only a portion shall be given but a third will be taken away.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

Mankind has underestimated how smart and cunning the Devil is, they have made to many assumptions and did not learn to discern correctly in spirit, but followed blindly things and called it faith.

Is that like blindly assuming one can speak for all mankind?

Now I reveal these things for the worlds benefit yea that they may wake up and realise that they have all been deceived but that there is a correction of proper doctrine and what is necessary to be saved is given to them, that being the LDS. Only One Church in whole of the earth is of God rest are working against God and have turned so many in world hard of heart against God because of their iniquity's, Christ is actually not pleased with almost all of Christianity and will reject it in that day.

Thank you,

the whole world would have been in damnation if you had not reveled this and illuminated us.

It not to late to repent and humble yourselves and come unto the real Zion that is the LDS, but time is running out to escape what is coming and stand before the Son of man.

I have a 'NO KNOCK' sticker on my door, why are you still preaching?

I am in authority by God to declare these truths unto the nations of the earth

Yes, the truth has been spoken.

However its interpreted that

all this about you and how you have issues and need confirmation of your beliefs.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

What word of God? Which Bible is the word of God today? The originals?

I speak on behalf of the Word of God and have revealed in this very thread many truths that if people listen they can still be saved, but if people ignore it and continue in their pride speaking against it they will learn the hard way, which is not my will but theirs since they choose to deny the truth. All things must be discerned including the scriptures, all truth is known in spirit and meaning of things is revealed in spirit as is anything altered not of God, many error as lack this ability and read with eyes of flesh.

translated

Do my will or I will hurt you.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Careful who thou chooses to judge, for if I be of God ye speaketh against God.

So why open your mouth?

You condemn yourself and then think others judge you, no, they only observe and let you know what they see.

But everyone is blind and only you can see or those that do your will, or Gods will which ever you believe it is.

I know the void, I know the darkness and this has given me the credentials to diagnose you

What you have is a serious case of verbal diarrhea.

Glad to have helped

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I speak on behalf of the Word of God and have revealed in this very thread many truths that if people listen they can still be saved,

What word of God?
Jesus, the Word of God? if so you make yourself to be authority over men practicing the deeds of the Nicolaitans claiming to be what, a prophet? And that you words are the same or more authoritative than God's? People are to listen to your words and not the words of God as found in the scriptures of the AKJV Bible? Are you claiming your words are equal to God's words? Dangerous ground to be playing on, I warn you now if you mess with God's words, he will mess with your mind.

but if people ignore it and continue in their pride speaking against it they will learn the hard way, which is not my will but theirs since they choose to deny the truth
Oh, so your will is equal to the will of God.

All things must be discerned including the scriptures, all truth is known in spirit and meaning of things is revealed in spirit as is anything altered not of God, many error as lack this ability and read with eyes of flesh.
well I hate to disappoint you but Every True Christian is given the ability to Discern the word of God, and has the Holy Ghost indwelling them, and the Holy Ghost teaches them the words of God as found in the Holy King James Bible in English. God does not need you or any other man to teach for that is the teaching of the Nicolaitans. In Gods preserved word of God there are no altered or error in is words for they are pure, true, holy words, that every man can read via his bodily eyes by way of his renewed mind and heart that are in Christ Jesus for they have the mind of Christ. No man is saved through your words, nor are you able to save anyone, for they are saved by grace through faith and that salvation is a gift of God.

Heb 5:12-14 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
1Cor 2:6-16 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
Eph 1:13-14 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Eph 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Acts 4:10; 12 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. . . Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Psalm 12:6-7 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
Psalm 119:89; 160 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. . . . Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever
1Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
You are a liar, an anti-christ and a false teacher. And no one should give heed to your words where they disagree with the Authorized Version of the King James Holy Bible. Your claim that says the Bible has been altered may be true to 99% of the Bibles out there but not so when it comes to God's preserved, inspired, infallible, inerrant words of God as found in the Authorized Version of the King James Bible.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Thank you for your response.Here's how I see it,there are 100 billion galaxies and 1 billion trillion stars in the observable universe.Now if something is in charge of all that it is 1.unlikely to know me personally and 2.even more unlikely to have any specific plans for me.

Maybe there is no purpose to life except the meaning you give it yourself.Yes life is sacred no it shouldn't be wasted but why should I spend my life in fear of something that hides in the shadows.

I am conversant with the Atlantean and Lemurian legends which probably are the true history of mankind which basically has the Lord as an alien slave master indulging in hubris.In any event the world is more than a 2 choice option there are 4 billion people out there that dont believe in any middle eastern fabrication consider me one of those.
edit on 3-6-2018 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You are right about the Devil setting up counterfeit way to worship God/gods.

The Devil came to realize there would always be some that would want to serve and obey God, the way he gets both groups is if he advocates evolution and atheism and sabotages Christianity, he wins either way.

Unfortunately the LDS is known to not be the solution to this deception.
edit on 3-6-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
When was King Benjamin born ? When did he died?

I am looking from geni and intresting as a mormon site of genealogy ..can´t find King Benjamin there.

There are Moses and other old testament charachters familytrees even Adam and Eve.. can´t find King Benjamin at all.

???
Where is it ??
edit on 3-6-2018 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka
He's in the Book of Mormon. No other sources.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If Joseph Smith was a prophet why did he create his Temple ceremony to be an almost exact ripoff of the Masonic temple ceremonies?

Didn't Joseph Smith use witchcraft "seer stones" to be able to read the tablets?

Joseph Smith was a fraud and charlatan and his church is a cult of sexual deviancy

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
You are right about the Devil setting up counterfeit way to worship God/gods.

The Devil came to realize there would always be some that would want to serve and obey God, the way he gets both groups is if he advocates evolution and atheism and sabotages Christianity, he wins either way.

Unfortunately the LDS is known to not be the solution to this deception.

Timelines where altered so that the LDS was the solution. The Devil can alter timelines but so can the Light, that which he once used to bind souls we have used to unbind, symbols can be changed in meanings by the Light, the Darkness takes what isn't theirs and gives it a meaning, but the Light has power to over write it since all geometry belongs to the Light. Therefore we have used his own plans against him and made solutions out of things he has done, freemasonry for example that was used to bind we used to unbind. We have undone much that souls can now come forth in the resurrection for judgement and assessment each according to capability, sadly some souls experience Hell first due to their choices.
edit on 4-6-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Thank you for your response.Here's how I see it,there are 100 billion galaxies and 1 billion trillion stars in the observable universe.Now if something is in charge of all that it is 1.unlikely to know me personally and 2.even more unlikely to have any specific plans for me.

Maybe there is no purpose to life except the meaning you give it yourself.Yes life is sacred no it shouldn't be wasted but why should I spend my life in fear of something that hides in the shadows.

I am conversant with the Atlantean and Lemurian legends which probably are the true history of mankind which basically has the Lord as an alien slave master indulging in hubris.In any event the world is more than a 2 choice option there are 4 billion people out there that dont believe in any middle eastern fabrication consider me one of those.

The Devil pretends to be the Lord God himself at times, God is known in spirit and only parts of scriptures are of God nevertheless there is enough Light in it that one truly seeking can be shown the narrow path, but it is better to have both witnesses of truth Book of Mormon and Bible, this helps in discerning. The atlantean and Lemurian ye speak of is of another dimension the draconian empire lead to the fall of such civilisations, as they do with many who mess with things they shouldn't. Mankind will again open something they shouldnt in this timeline, the organisation known as CERN is being influenced by demonic spirits, the technology is of Draconian Origin and will be used in fulfilling Revelation 9 opening of the bottomless pit in which the Beast ariseth.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
When was King Benjamin born ? When did he died?

I am looking from geni and intresting as a mormon site of genealogy ..can´t find King Benjamin there.

There are Moses and other old testament charachters familytrees even Adam and Eve.. can´t find King Benjamin at all.

???
Where is it ??

The ancient history of one side of the world is hardly known because most of history was known only to other side, the native Americans are they in which were known as the nephite's and other group was known as lamanites in which they had similar curse to Cain, they at one point in history lived closer to same as people of Enoch, though in their own history it had periods of falling away from God and periods of coming closer to God, they also had their own prophets, it was they who wrote upon the plates that in time were used to create the Book of Mormon, which in-turn overtime and through much difficulty as Satan sought to stop it, the LDS church was formed. There was also a period of such wickedness among them that they were destroyed at times and only the righteous spared.

The lesson in Mosiah 4 is a deeper understandings of the humility souls need to be adopted and saved, many saints themselves forget that mind state and is why even LDS has warnings from God that it too will face tribulations if it is not living properly and righteously, that members some them will be chastised to hopefully save them. The truth is mankind are nothing and are unworthy, without Christ without what the Son has done they were already bound and taken upon a timeline and became children of Darkness, stuck suffering calling out to the eternity's for someone to save them before they fell, in which we have done so for those who find the light and truth and heed it. The life mankind has now is not even theirs but was given and sustained by Christ, without it a soul dies and is trapped in darkness and thirsts and hungers for the light, for without light the soul is subject to the torment of darkness.

Any soul who chooses the light and lives by righteousness having come unto the covenant of the Father and Son, can be called a child of God since they will be adopted, and once adopted it is the same even if not the same if makes sense, they are given a inheritance through the Son, his Light forever sustains those worthy and capable of it. In giving mankind hope we let them think they are children of God so they could become it, sometimes the Light just lets people assume things and works with it. But the truth is God has only One Begotten Son all other spirit intelligence's where organised by the Light given life so they could become a soul and be either adopted by God or Devil, depending on choices made in life. There is some exceptions to this rule, higher beings of light did come at times as prophets to aid the children of men, but so did higher beings of darkness come upon the children of men to mislead and bind them, these are known as the tares which serve Satan, masters of deception, many placed in positions to influence masses.

thus is a mystery now revealed in part.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose
If Joseph Smith was a prophet why did he create his Temple ceremony to be an almost exact ripoff of the Masonic temple ceremonies?

Didn't Joseph Smith use witchcraft "seer stones" to be able to read the tablets?

Joseph Smith was a fraud and charlatan and his church is a cult of sexual deviancy

That which Darkness can use so can the Light also use, God sent him unto it to learn it ways and changes were done as required to change meanings of it so that it became a means to aid all souls even as far back as ancient Sumeria. The world does not understand such types of knowledge, geometry can be used to bind and unbind. The common symbol that Satan has adopted as his Star, normally representing the Order of Morning Star, which is the Order of Christ. The Light has taken back the symbols and changed it meaning as suited, both sides can work with any geometry, darkness is capable of using Light symbols also. All symbols can be given meaning by those using them, both for good and evil this knowledge of as above as below is beyond most capability of understanding.

The stones can be used for a clearer communication, this can be done for either Hell or Heaven in case of Joseph Smith the frequency of those specific stones was aligned to higher Kingdom of Heaven, thus it was necessary to aid in giving understanding to translate. The stones were blessed and unique, crystals and such can also be dangerous if people don't know what they doing as example people who make spirit boxes using crystals, they can easily contact the underworld dimensions and open ways to be attacked. It is advised of mankind to not speak to the dead, for God Kingdom is the living and one will get misled if try to speak to the dead.

Careful not to be hasty in judgement for every word uttered, typed and thought a soul must give account for and if what they says is untrue, and if what I have said that Joseph Smith was not only a prophet of God but a Angel of the Most High sent to aid children of men, a brethren of Christ then ye say such against the Father and Son also and best repent of such words, for such comes not by the spirit of God but that of the Devil and shows where ye are heading if don't change. By their fruits so shall they be known.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Careful not to be hasty in judgement for every word uttered, typed and thought a soul must give account for and if what they says is untrue, and if what I have said that Joseph Smith was not only a prophet of God but a Angel of the Most High sent to aid children of men, a brethren of Christ then ye say such against the Father and Son also and best repent of such words, for such comes not by the spirit of God but that of the Devil and shows where ye are heading if don't change. By their fruits so shall they be known.

Threats, threats and more threats.

Always the threats.

Not to mention the mass killings, genocide and pillars of salt.

I am aware of false prophets and I heed the warnings given.

That is why I do not need to listen to you preaching.

P

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
There are many many reasons why LDS can't be the True Church. Here's a couple:

1. Tithing. You collect tithing. No church can today because there is no Levite priest to take the tithe. Jews, who invented tithing, do not pay tithing because of that.

2. Sabbath. You worship on the first day of the week, which breaks the fourth of the Ten Commandments. Jesus was crucified on Wed in the year 30 AD. He was rushed to the tomb before the High Sabbath called Feast of Unleavened Bread. He stayed in the tomb 3 days and 3 nights and resurrected before Sunday began.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Mormonism is just another version of the Antichrist and you have to receive there Mark or these threats come only this time it's you heading into that lake. I personally don't believe that lake represents eternal torture like you ultimately do but anyone worshipping Jesus as their personal saviour or have received a Mark of any type.. baptism, sprinkling, communion, or your stupid secret ceremonies in the temple.. That was predicting you and your church as well as everyone else who believe that god is so pissed he had to sacrifice his son just so that he could tolerate us again.. or that he's been watching us suffer down here.. That's the false image and any variations on this general idea is the religion of satan. If you want more proof, just look at the tree and it's fruit. Hateful bible spewing monsters ripping each other to shreds with Bible verses. You are all in deep # unless you wake up because your religion will be destroyed and your foundation will be swept away no matter what church you're in.
The Jews were right all along to resist the Beast through the ages. It's not the truth at all. It's the False christ you are following now. the Abomination of Desolation is Christianity and how it changed the covenant. It's still there.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Unless people humble themselves and listen I can not help you with what I know will soon befall you, for it is given me to know what the future holds for many, and it is my mercy and grace that I stand here taking your stones and still share knowledge with you, for pearls are normally not cast before swine, but due to season we are in more knowledge have I given to world in hopes it aids some in understanding so they can repent and be saved, but all I see is spirits of vipers speaking through those already lost, blind to their own state of evil. Let me give you the Light so that ye may be saved before the harvest comes.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Tell the truth.... your trolling arnt you??

Even With all the old english speech, super superior attitude and such lol..
edit on 4-6-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join