It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of reporters film defendents outside of pedophile trials in UK; no arrests

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

She says much more than that

She says it’s her opinion that he broke the 1921 something law by even filming outside the courthouse

She also says on page 11 that the sentence will be reinstated if he is found in contempt again

Meaning this judge ordered that Tommy’s livestream at this trial that was totally outside the court was enough for contempt

Meaning those in the videos I posted would have also been breaking the law

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I’ve had enough of this thread. Believe what you want. Stick up for law breaking bigots. Your life.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I’ve had enough of this thread. Believe what you want. Stick up for law breaking bigots. Your life.

I will

And you stick up for a system that allows gangs of men to rape girls for decades, and attacks the victims and social workers when they speak up

Your life
edit on 31-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I will

And you stick up for a system that allows gangs of men to rape girls for decades, and attacks the victims and social workers when they speak up

Your life

In all honesty, do you really think that the U. K authorities are allowing rapist scum to rape unhindered for decades?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I will

Your life

In all honesty, do you really think that the U. K authorities are allowing rapist scum to rape unhindered for decades?

Yes

That is literally what every internal investigation has shown into these grooming gangs

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I will

Your life

Yes

That is literally what every internal investigation has shown into these grooming gangs

OK, so in your opinion it's a big cover-up by the U. K authorities .

Which would mean what , the police do not arrest the rapists after catching them raping, or the police catch, send them to courts and the judges let them off Scot free to reofend.

Lastly the media are complicit in letting this happen, all the media that is except for Tommy Robinson ,who is a hero on a mission to expose what no one else will....

That's one of hell of a stretch man... Like really long..
edit on 31-5-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That’s not what I am saying

I am saying that as internal reports have shown

Authorities have known for at least three decades about these rape gangs in some cities

They went after social workers and police that spoke up about it

They treated victims like prosititutes

This has all been completed confirmed

The internal reports into Telford and rotterham showed that police were afraid of being called racist, and so they let the abuse go

The politicians were fearful of the same thing

The media didn’t d not report on these gangs much at all, although the were known about for thirty years

This ain’t a conspiracy it has been admitted by internal reviews, admissions from authorities and the few investigative journalists that covered it

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

An official investigation into the systemic abuse in Telford, U.K. wasn’t launched until roughly a decade after authorities first learned of it, according to the Sunday Mirror.

British authorities failed to meaningfully address an epidemic of child prostitution that claimed as many as 1,000 victims over the past three decades, according to a new report by the Sunday Mirror.

The report reveals that authorities in the town of Telford became aware of the scale of the problem in the 1990s, but failed to prevent the continued drugging, beating, and rape of hundreds of girls, some of whom were as young as eleven, until an official investigation was launched roughly a decade later.

Police avoided sharing information about the abusers with Telford’s Asian community for fear of being called racist, the report alleges. Social workers in the town, meanwhile, treated the victims as “prostitutes,” according to police records.
Comments

The Telford scandal resembles those exposed in the British towns of Rotherham and Rochdale, but is longer running and likely claimed many more victims

www.nationalreview.com...

Reviews of the hundreds if not thousands of girls rapes in rotterham showed the same thing

So despite what you want to believe, yes, authorities knew of these rapes for decades and do nothing for fear of being called racist

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

If the police let the abuse go, how did that mob end up in the courts acused of rape ? fair to say they didn't hand themselves in...

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

If the police let the abuse go, how did that mob end up in the courts acused of rape ? fair to say they didn't hand themselves in...

So are you saying the article was wrong, that this abuse wasn’t occurring for years and the police knew and let it go?

the fact that police finally arrested a few people is largely because the problem became public knowledge, largely because of people like Tommy Robinson who for years were screaming about these rape gangs

But they were told to shut up because they were nuts

Now it turns out they were right

Here is more about whistle blowers warning about these rapes being silenced

And it has now been revealed that two whitstleblowers who wanted to raise their concerns about the crimes were hushed and one woman even lost her job.

According to the Mirror, police chaplain Keith Osmund-Smith was suspended after he passed papers to the newspaper and a report commissioned by the council revealed social workers knew of the sex crimes before the turn of the millennium.

Meanwhile, a woman who was hired by sex abuse charity Axis Counselling, based in Shrewsbury, was forced to leave her role after she tried to speak up.

The newspaper reports that officials feared funding would be cut if she continued to criticise the police and council by suggesting they had not done enough and was forced out of the organization

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Again, there were official reviews in rotterham that said the same thing

You can ignore this if you want, but the evidence is clearly there

edit on 1-6-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The guy has a beef with the UK.
Hey op you are all freedom of speech what about pedos? Would you defend their freedom of speech?.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Think about what you're saying, the police the people tasked with arresting people who break the law, simply stood down through fear of reprisals, they didn't do their jobs until people people like Tommy Robinson exposed them and this went on for decades.

You know the media has a tendency to sensationalise stories right? To believe that all these cops are just pussies who leave known rapists on the street to rape their daughters, their friends daughters etc is preposterous.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Hey op you are all freedom of speech what about pedos? Would you defend their freedom of speech?.

Of course!

If they admit to committing crimes, then they should be arrested

But until then, they should be allowed to have free speech same as anyone

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You can chose to ignore the reports if you want, clearly you do

You also ignore the whistle blowers that were silenced

It is undisputed that there were thousands of victims in Telford alone for 40 years

So I guess you feel that the police were unbelievably incompetent to allow this to occur for 40 years

I suppose you also ignore the thousands of victims as well though

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Would you defend them speaking to kids online?.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Would you defend them speaking to kids online?.

Depends on what they were saying

If they are convicted and not allowed, them it’s a crime

But if they are not, and they are not committing a crime by talking sexually, then sure why wouldn’t they be allowed to speak?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

A so at least you wouldn't defend a pedo talking sexually to children online citing free speech like Lesmis?.
Thats good carry on.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Here is the official government inquiry into the rotterham rape scandal

This is not media exaggeration it’s the actual government investigation

From the summary

No one knows the true scale of child sexual exploitation (CSE) in Rotherham over the years. Our conservative estimate is that approximately 1400 children were sexually exploited over the full Inquiry period, from 1997 to 2013

Over the first twelve years covered by this Inquiry, the collective failures of political and officer leadership were blatant. From the beginning, there was growing evidence that child sexual exploitation was a serious problem in Rotherham. This came from those working in residential care and from youth workers who knew the young people well.

Within social care, the scale and seriousness of the problem was underplayed by senior managers. At an operational level, the Police gave no priority to CSE, regarding many child victims with contempt and failing to act on their abuse as a crime. Further stark evidence came in 2002, 2003 and 2006 with three reports known to the Police and the Council, which could not have been clearer in their description of the situation in Rotherham. The first of these reports was effectively suppressed because some senior officers disbelieved the data it contained. This had led to suggestions of cover- up. The other two reports set out the links between child sexual exploitation and drugs, guns and criminality in the Borough. These reports were ignored and no action was taken to deal with the issues that were identified in them.

In the early 2000s, a small group of professionals from key agencies met and monitored large numbers of children known to be involved in CSE or at risk but their managers gave little help or support to their efforts. Some at a senior level in the Police and children's social care continued to think the extent of the problem, as described by youth workers, was exaggerated, and seemed intent on reducing the official numbers of children categorised as CSE. At an operational level, staff appeared to be overwhelmed by the numbers involved. There were improvements in the response of management from about 2007 onwards. By 2009, the children's social care service was acutely understaffed and over stretched, struggling to cope with demand.

Seminars for elected members and senior officers in 2004-05 presented the abuse in the most explicit terms. After these events, nobody could say 'we didn't know'. In 2005, the present Council Leader chaired a group to take forward the issues, but there is no record of its meetings or conclusions, apart from one minute.

By far the majority of perpetrators were described as 'Asian' by victims, yet throughout the entire period, councillors did not engage directly with the Pakistani-heritage community to discuss how best they could jointly address the issue. Some councillors seemed to think it was a one-off problem, which they hoped would go away. Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so

www.rotherham.gov.uk...

See that? The police knew for years, but blatantly did nothing

They even said they were told by higher ups not to, and they feared being called racist if they acted

This is not some media sensationalism it’s the government report

And this is just one town

You also have Telford, oxford, and who knows how many more

Surely this is enough for you to admit the police allowed these rapes to occur

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Would you?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Nope I would de bollock them once convicted.
I live near Huddersfield in west Yorkshire and it has been going on for years the BBC pulled a documentary fearing riots in the streets ten years back.
The problem is the victims were either from bad homes or were in care their social workers didn't listen to them and when they did goto the police they were not believed.
Now I do not think it is just a Pakistani decent thing that many do I just think they do it in groups while other pedos do it alone, there are pedos in every culture.
But heads should roll in west yorkshire for not believing and pandering to pedos because they didn't want to offend anyone.
But lets convict them the right way now and trust me the word is the asian mafia are going to do them all once inside.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join