It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC’s Joy Reid Attacked Wolf Blitzer For Being Too Nice To Jews

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Could you imagine the kerfuffle if Wolf Blitzer critcized her for being too nice to blacks? After all, Jews are a minority too.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Yeah right! This is a SUPER reaching thread. It's hilarious how the same clickbait bots came in here to support another #ty xuen thread. Hell the thread isn't even politically relevant since this was said 12 years ago. If Wolf Blitzer were offended by this then he's already laid out his grievances about it. He surely doesn't need The Federalist and Xuenchen to do it for him 12 years after the fact. This thread is pure desperation and clickbait baloney.
edit on 1-6-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Much of MSN is pro-Israel, despite their crimes to the Palestinians. Watch abbey martin's "empire files" on YouTube . She is a real journalist who recently (2017) went to Palestine and Israel to talk with people there.

Real journalism. Stop watching FOX or MSNBC or any similar.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Wow 2006! Reaching deep today to feel outraged I see. I guess it's another slow news day again so you guys have to dig into the past to maintain your outrage fix. Though I read the blog post in question and I can't see how she is being offensive to Jews. I see how she is disparaging Wolf Blitzer for being lenient on Israel, but we ALL should know that not liking Israel doesn't mean you hate or are being offensive to Jews.

Yet there was no problem digging back to 2005 into what Trump said on a hot mike during a Billy Bush interview. I just love the hypocritical false outrage of you leftists.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The difference being that Trump was running for the Presidency and that happened DURING the election when people dig up any dirt they can on a candidate. Meanwhile this is out of the blue and clearly designed to get clicks for The Federalist. Oh yeah and it isn't even anti-Semitic! So there is nothing to even be outraged over. Try again.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Twelve years ago?

Almost to the day.

Astonishing ain't it.

😀

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Another dishonest Xuen thread? Wow, that’s so weird, we’ve never seen that before.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I mean that the Federalist is putting words in the mouth of Ms. Reid (whom I have no interest in defending). Ms. Reid didn't say the word "Jews". Am I wrong in this? Did I miss it? Did Ms. Reid say that Wolf Blitzer is "being too nice to Jews"? Exactly those words.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

And how does it look like that?

I read your linked article. I read your OP. I know who wrote what and you are still being dishonest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join