It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC’s Joy Reid Attacked Wolf Blitzer For Being Too Nice To Jews

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

MSNBC Joy Reid getting exposed again for comments she wrote in her own blog.

This one from 2006 she writes: Wolf Blitzer is too nice to Jews !!!

And she didn't like the 911 conspiracies either !!

And said Blitzer is "unjournalistic" 😃

Seems to indicate a pro-Islam pro-Iran agenda "at the time" Hmmm.

Love it when a flophouse MSNBC star attacks a flophouse CNN star 😎

Can it get any better? 😃

In Old Blog Post, MSNBC’s Joy Reid Attacked Wolf Blitzer For Being Too Nice To Jews

Blitzer’s behavior is not only anti-journalistic, it’s irresponsible and transparantly (sic) ideological. If he wants to do an editorial program promoting the interests of a foreign government (Israel,) he should petition his bosses at the network to do just that. Otherwise, if he is purporting to do ‘news,’ he should stick to the news, and put aside his AIPAC flak jacket. (Syrian Ambassador Imad Moustapha didn’t fare much better with MSNBC’s resident twitterbug Norah ‘Giggles’ O’Donnell, who even managed to characterize the U.S. veto of a U.N. resultuion (sic) condemning Israel’s use of excessive force in Gaza as a repudiation of criticism of Israel by the Security Council…)

Shame on CNN for allowing this spectacle to go on.

edit on May-31-2018 by xuenchen because: 💫

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I just love it when their own trash philosophy backfires

it's gotten so petty with these people it was bound to backfire

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Why is this idiot still on TV?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

you must be A male B white and C racist

got it!!!

I'll be Tweeting this.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She might want to read up on his parents, refugees of Auschwitz. Began working for the Tel Aviv bureau of the Reuters news agency. Then went to Washington D.C. becoming a correspondent for the English language Israeli newspaper.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If Xuenchen didn't let us know what idiots like Joy Reid, Jim Acosta, and April Ryan were saying, we wouldn't have a clue, like most of America. MSNBC and CNN have a relatively small audience...that's getting ever smaller.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

She might want to read up on his parents, refugees of Auschwitz. Began working for the Tel Aviv bureau of the Reuters news agency. Then went to Washington D.C. becoming a correspondent for the English language Israeli newspaper.

That would be too hard for her to grasp !!

🔑🔓

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Looks like you're the only one using the term "Jews", aside from the Federalist. Do you think that puts a spin on it?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Looks like you're the only one using the term "Jews", aside from the Federalist. Do you think that puts a spin on it?

Looks like you think I wrote the article.

🤷

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

MSNBC supports idiots ?
I dont know , just my observations based on the Laws of Probability and Statistics.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

oddly enough it's ok to hate Jewish people according to the media

not sure when this happened it's very confusing, I'm used to Rothschild conspiracies and watching whats going on with banks and the Fed

it's unusual for Jewish people to be under attack by the media

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Federalist ?
Explain.
In the way that it was used , it makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Can it get any better? 😃

In Old Blog Post, MSNBC’s Joy Reid Attacked Wolf Blitzer For Being Too Nice To Jews

Blitzer’s behavior is not only anti-journalistic, it’s irresponsible and transparantly (sic) ideological. If he wants to do an editorial program promoting the interests of a foreign government (Israel,) he should petition his bosses at the network to do just that. Otherwise, if he is purporting to do ‘news,’ he should stick to the news, and put aside his AIPAC flak jacket. (Syrian Ambassador Imad Moustapha didn’t fare much better with MSNBC’s resident twitterbug Norah ‘Giggles’ O’Donnell, who even managed to characterize the U.S. veto of a U.N. resultuion (sic) condemning Israel’s use of excessive force in Gaza as a repudiation of criticism of Israel by the Security Council…)

She is infectious human waste.
MSNBC pays antisemities and homophobes to speak on their platform.

(post by burgerbuddy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: xuenchen

Can it get any better? 😃

She is infectious human waste.
MSNBC pays antisemities and homophobes to speak on their platform.

If Maxcine had a daughter...

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Twelve years ago?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wrong.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Wow 2006! Reaching deep today to feel outraged I see. I guess it's another slow news day again so you guys have to dig into the past to maintain your outrage fix. Though I read the blog post in question and I can't see how she is being offensive to Jews. I see how she is disparaging Wolf Blitzer for being lenient on Israel, but we ALL should know that not liking Israel doesn't mean you hate or are being offensive to Jews.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Wow 2006! Reaching deep today to feel outraged I see. I guess it's another slow news day again so you guys have to dig into the past to maintain your outrage fix. Though I read the blog post in question and I can't see how she is being offensive to Jews. I see how she is disparaging Wolf Blitzer for being lenient on Israel, but we ALL should know that not liking Israel doesn't mean you hate or are being offensive to Jews.

There's plenty here that don't know that. Say anything at all about Palestine. See if you are not lynched.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join