It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark joins some European nations in banning burqa, niqab

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lostinspace

We should take away someones freedoms because of your fears? I'm not afraid of someone with a covered face. I don't assume they are criminals attempting to hide.

What other fears do you have that should cause us to pass laws against another's freedom?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Next they should start deporting them back to the country they came from. Trump style

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: lostinspace

We should take away someones freedoms because of your fears? I'm not afraid of someone with a covered face. I don't assume they are criminals attempting to hide.

What other fears do you have that should cause us to pass laws against another's freedom?

Stupid, isn´t it?
Because of a minority of rightwinger wimps(they are all driven by fear, fear to lose whatever, fear that their women, their jobs, their everything gets stolen by "Ausländers") in every society the freedom of the not-rightwinger majority is destroyed, everyday a bit more.

Mustn´t be all rightwingers, these wimps. Some people are so feared from everything that they would give away their complete freedom for the cheap "security" promises of the rulers. Question here is, why do they trust big brother then, to keep an eye on them, to make their life secure? Why are they not feared when they should be feared from something, when there are good reasons to be feared? Like from the evil, anti-people powers of a police- and surveillance state?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wallysworld333
Next they should start deporting them back to the country they came from. Trump style

Who deported Trump?

And where to?

We don´t and didn´t take him back just because his father came from Germany. We are often stupid, but not so stupid!

So, who took him?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Stephanie is photoshopped. There is no shadow behind her thighs.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Aside from the Niqab jokes ... what's the connection of the highest Danish state institutions and nobility with Jeffrey Epstein and his death in jail ?
Covering up traces of EU high ranking oligarchy is becoming ever tougher isn't it !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join