It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic ICE Raid on ‘Sanctuary’ Chicago Nets 156 Illegal Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee hee hee hee hee heeeeeeee

And so it begins. These sanctuary cities have no power over the law.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I knew a young illegal once. Still the most beautiful woman I've ever meet. She lived with her parents at 24 and would until she got married. was perusing a degree in engineering. So, illegals are smart beautiful, ambitious, people with family values. My personal experience cancels your out.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Really. So there has been no increase in the ice budget? Not costing us a dime more?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Could you define "welfare people" cause some people receiving them big government benefits already have jobs or... own businesses.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: villagesmithie
a reply to: Lumenari

Could you define "welfare people" cause some people receiving them big government benefits already have jobs or... own businesses.

A bunch of these arrests were for criminals. We can debate paths to citizenship for non-criminals but I can't believe anyone would want to keep other nations criminals here.

www.ice.gov...-survey-target-id

Most of the aliens arrested by ERO deportation officers during this operation had prior criminal histories that included convictions for the following crimes: battery, commercial sex, criminal trespass (vehicle), dangerous drugs, domestic violence, driving under influence, drug trafficking, felony burglary, homicide, illegal entry, indecency/sex conduct, larceny, obstructing justice, possessing coc aine, possessing controlled substance, possessing marijuana, reckless discharge of a weapon, retail theft, sexual assault, solicitation of a sex act, traffic offense and trespassing

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Earlier this year, ICE nabbed 280 illegal immigrants in ONE Chicago factory. The factory that makes buns for McDonalds.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: mtnshredder

Xue is a troll poster. He has in the past posted things that completely distorted what a sanctuary city is and has now posted something that while biased as all hell doesnt make # up about sanctuary cites, though it does try to make the argument that illegals are voting and DEMs want them to vote but that is a different topic so I didnt bring it up.

If praising people for not making # up about topics is belittling... well I dont know what to tell you.

You like to protect criminals?

You like to protect illegal peoples?

Go try that in china.

Try that in HK.

Yemen.

Saudi Arabia.

Japan.

NOKO!

lol.

Yeah we ain't better than that.

Dumber maybe.

No more vermin!

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Earlier this year, ICE nabbed 280 illegal immigrants in ONE Chicago factory. The factory that makes buns for McDonalds.

Odd coz unless they are hand shaping them it doesn't make sense.

All that is automated.

Even slicing and packaging.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

a reply to: mtnshredder

Xue is a troll poster. He has in the past posted things that completely distorted what a sanctuary city is and has now posted something that while biased as all hell doesnt make # up about sanctuary cites, though it does try to make the argument that illegals are voting and DEMs want them to vote but that is a different topic so I didnt bring it up.

If praising people for not making # up about topics is belittling... well I dont know what to tell you.

You like to protect criminals?

You like to protect illegal peoples?

Go try that in china.

Try that in HK.

Yemen.

Saudi Arabia.

Japan.

NOKO!

lol.

Yeah we ain't better than that.

Dumber maybe.

No more vermin!

Good dehumanizing makes it easier to hate, the propaganda is working well on you.

I didnt say anything about protecting criminals in fact I stated that sanctuary cites dont stop ICE from doing their job at all. Maybe you should stop projecting your own insecurities on others?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: villagesmithie
a reply to: KTemplar

I knew a young illegal once. Still the most beautiful woman I've ever meet. She lived with her parents at 24 and would until she got married. was perusing a degree in engineering. So, illegals are smart beautiful, ambitious, people with family values. My personal experience cancels your out.

Who paid for the degree? So her parents were here illegally as well? What kind of work did they do? Just curious!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I grew up 2 feet from Juarez
Mexico in El Paso Texas .

ICE has people worried way too much about the relatively
few evil Mexicans illegally here and breaks up thousands
of good hardworking families in the process keeping
us safe.
Keep it up and they’ll need new snappy
brown uniforms with armbands .

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

We need to improve immigration courts so it doesn't take years to deal with illegal immigrants by cold judges who could care less if they send them back home to death.

Or we could just spend billions on a wall like some midevil apes.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: xuenchen
Chicago going crazy as ICE conducts raids and arrests more than 150 illegal immigrants !!

The "Sancruaries" were bustling and over flowing as the raiders descended !!

Wonder if "advance" notice was given to the Mayor ?

Many fine people scooped up I bet 🚬

Epic ICE Raid on ‘Sanctuary’ Chicago Nets 156 Illegal Aliens

Amid all of the failing “sanctuary cities,” we have discovered that ICE has managed to overcome the rebellion. This rebellion that has resulted in the deaths of thousands of Americans over the years. The motive of these sanctuary cities has become abundantly clear. They would rather defend and conceal illegals that come to this country then protect their own citizens. The recent ICE raid in “sanctuary Chicago,” nabbed 156 illegal aliens.

Chicago may be a sanctuary city, but the special status didn’t stop U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement from removing 13 dozen illegal immigrants from the metropolitan area over a six-day campaign before Memorial Day. The left has become unhinged on this subject, but not for reasons that you may think.

Grants, Xue you finally understand what a sanctuary city is, ie, it doesn't stop illegals from being arrested by ICE. I am grateful you finally learned something! I wonder if this lesson will sit with you or if you will dump it out of your head in time for your next post?

Hey Einstein, It never was about stopping ICE from arresting illegals, it had to do with local leo's cooperating with ICE. Maybe you should study up and learn something before you post your next divisive post hurling your usual slew of insults. Pathetic.

You know what it is too! I am glad people are actually understanding what a sanctuary city means instead of the BS that has been pushed around here in the past and the propaganda from the white house/GOP. If you think that is insults and divisive so be it but at least you are stating things correctly.

Yes. A sanctuary city is a place where the city government would prefer that ICE arrest random illegals, rather than turn over law-breaking illegals to ICE.

The decision to be a sanctuary city is made in order to garner more votes from progressives and possibly from the illegal aliens themselves. And for a bonus you get treated to national news coverage, 90% percent of it favorable, by the liberal press. And, of course, you get to tell yourself what a nice person you are.

Harte

Harte

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

We need to improve immigration courts so it doesn't take years to deal with illegal immigrants by cold judges who could care less if they send them back home to death.

Or we could just spend billions on a wall like some midevil apes.

Sure, let’s make people that came here illegally, took our jobs (Cartman), got free college, food stamps, didn’t pay taxes legal citizens so NOW they can be eligible for SSI (that they DIDNT pay into).

Sure, just bankrupt SSI too.

Why isn’t Mexico taking care of their people?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join