It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOOGLE Listing “NAZISM” As The Ideology Of The California Republican Party

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What standards?

You got me there.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The left is losing their collective minds.

They are panicking, outright lying. They are irrational and dangerously so.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

What standards?

You got me there.

Well hey, glad you can laugh about a corporation colluding with the democrats to steal an election.

I guess we know thaat aall of your posts about russia influence at this point are total partisan garbage!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I would have bet that not one person would defend this.

I guess I would have lost that bet.

As I said in the post above. I’m just going by the information.

If a Nazi isn’t running on the Republican ticket in California, please show me. Everything I’ve read shows he still is.

So technically, they weren’t wrong. I’m just going by the same standards you guys do.

Fair enough.

Communist.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If a Nazi isn’t running on the Republican ticket in California, please show me. Everything I’ve read shows he still is.

So technically, they weren’t wrong. I’m just going by the same standards you guys do.

Fair enough.

Communist.

Thank you, thank you.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What standards?

You got me there.

Well hey, glad you can laugh about a corporation colluding with the democrats to steal an election.

I guess we know thaat aall of your posts about russia influence at this point are total partisan garbage!

All I’ve ever said about Russian collusion is that if they start digging, Russia will be the least of Trumps worries. Look through my posts if you want, I’ve maintained that same position for over a year.

And yes, this is kind of funny to me. Everyone in this thread losing their minds because Google called California Republicans Nazis, all the while a Nazi is running on the Republican ticket in California.

Partisanship aside, you have to find that a little funny.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You have @ 80 members of congress that are open members of the communist party.

You have a search engine colluding with an ideology to influence the outcome of an election.

You have open violence, a cry to ban firearms, constant censorship on other social media outlets . . . . .

I can say with all confidence, and I don't care how butthurt anyone is, we're heading to a full blown civil war.

After 2 years it's only getting worse. We have people in the media openly calling members of the first family names, we have state representatives opening wishing for the assassination of the president.

Sooner or later, sh#t's gonna get real.

The left has totally lost it.

They are driving moderate liberals right just by moving so far left!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Everyone in this thread losing their minds because Google called California Republicans Nazis, all the while a Nazi is running on the Republican ticket in California

Republicans are Nazis. They are outlawing science, outlawing birth control, suppressing voting, attacking unions, rounding up minorities. Trump and his rise to power are very similar to the rise of Hitler and the Nazis.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

And yet it is the leftists acting like Brownshirts.

Irony.

link   

What standards?

You got me there.

All I’ve ever said about Russian collusion is that if they start digging, Russia will be the least of Trumps worries. Look through my posts if you want, I’ve maintained that same position for over a year.

And yes, this is kind of funny to me. Everyone in this thread losing their minds because Google called California Republicans Nazis, all the while a Nazi is running on the Republican ticket in California.

I do find it funny, if you couldnt tell by the tone of my posts.

Google sucks, no new idea there.

Of course they hate the republicans. They should be mocked for this, but I dont think it will change ONE vote.

Whats really funny though is seeing the antu trump people that are aghast and appaled and insistent that those russian facebook posts prove russia wanted trump to win, and may have swayed the election for trump!

To this day that makes me laugh! And yet those very people are silent when google, a company with far more reach than the russian pokemon pushing facebook trolls has, "colludes" with democrats and calls republicans nazis.

It just shows how they are disingenuous when they scream about russia, as I knew all along.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
We aren’t heading towards any civil war. People are still too comfortable to fight each other over politics outside of the internet.

There will never be a civil war as long as there is enough food and the internet works and Hollywood continues to churn out distractions. The people who take politics seriously enough to fight over it are a very small minority in this country.

Most people just want to be left alone to go to work, buy some new clothes, and watch the newest episode of whatever and take care of their families.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Everyone in this thread losing their minds because Google called California Republicans Nazis, all the while a Nazi is running on the Republican ticket in California

Republicans are Nazis. They are outlawing science, outlawing birth control, suppressing voting, attacking unions, rounding up minorities. Trump and his rise to power are very similar to the rise of Hitler and the Nazis.

Hey man you should run as a Democrat in California

You would be a shoe in for victory!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

What standards?

You got me there.

I do find it funny, if you couldnt tell by the tone of my posts.

Google sucks, no new idea there.

Of course they hate the republicans. They should be mocked for this, but I dont think it will change ONE vote.

Whats really funny though is seeing the antu trump people that are aghast and appaled and insistent that those russian facebook posts prove russia wanted trump to win, and may have swayed the election for trump!

To this day that makes me laugh! And yet those very people are silent when google, a company with far more reach than the russian pokemon pushing facebook trolls has, "colludes" with democrats and calls republicans nazis.

It just shows how they are disingenuous when they scream about russia, as I knew all along.

I’ve never been one to say Russian trolls influenced the election to the point of swaying votes. Most Americans don’t need any help in being stupid. That wasn’t a popular opinion right after the election and I’m sure it isn’t now, but it’s the truth.

We’re a superficial, easily swayed culture that emotionally responds to mob identity. If it wasn’t Trump it would have been someone else using the same tactics.

I’m no fan of google, it’s just entertaining to point out well, they technically weren’t wrong in this instance. I had to laugh after reading this thread and then finding out a Nazi actually is running as a Republican in California.

Don’t take it personal.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That was some sneaky bandini there they did
slipping that in there, shame on them or the employee
who did that. How can they complain about fake news
when they are generating content of such?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy
We aren’t heading towards any civil war. People are still too comfortable to fight each other over politics outside of the internet.

There will never be a civil war as long as there is enough food and the internet works and Hollywood continues to churn out distractions. The people who take politics seriously enough to fight over it are a very small minority in this country.

Most people just want to be left alone to go to work, buy some new clothes, and watch the newest episode of whatever and take care of their families.

Only 6% of Americans fought in the Revolutionary war.

I'm sure the percentage is much higher of leftists that would love to stage a coup and destroy the Constitution.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
I dont take any of this personal.

I have assumed you were joking, as am I.

And even if you arent joking, I dont take it personal at all.

Habving said that, I am right and you are always wrong!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Fair enough.

Communist.

I could be wrong but underwerks is the same dude/gal who bragged in a post about having and uncle who was a CIA SPOOK?

If he/she/it denys it, I will take the time to find it, might take me DAAAAYYYS, but I WILL find it! It was in a thread about liquor, Scotch perhaps, or was it Whiskey? hmmmmm not sure but with all the CIA, FBI and Deepstate stuff going on I think it might be relevant?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I have conservative friends and they aren’t Nazis. They just believe something different.

I’d say it’s safe to say the guy thats running in California as a Republican that wants to remove all Jews from power and believes the holocaust didn’t happen is a Nazi. That’s kind of what his platform is. Me personally, I couldn’t belong to any group that includes proud Nazis as members.

Some folks don’t have a problem with that though. Which is another reason why I think politics in general has perverted what little morality existed in this country.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

When the truth becomes whatever is displayed on Google, we're all well and truly ####ed.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Fair enough.

Communist.

I could be wrong but underwerks is the same dude/gal who bragged in a post about having and uncle who was a CIA SPOOK?

If he/she/it denys it, I will take the time to find it, might take me DAAAAYYYS, but I WILL find it! It was in a thread about liquor, Scotch perhaps, or was it Whiskey? hmmmmm not sure but with all the CIA, FBI and Deepstate stuff going on I think it might be relevant?

Yes, my great uncle worked for the CIA and State Department back in the 70’s and 80’s.

And?

Does that mean I’m on the payroll as well? Maybe I was inducted into some secret MKUltra program I didn’t know about so one day I could post negative things about Donald Trump on an Internet forum.

You got me figured out.

Lmao.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join