It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting of gag order in robinson case proves it was never about protecting child rape case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
They would defend the feelings of child sex gangs before they would defend the rights of Tommy Robinson.

Of course they would.

They argue tooth and nail that there sint a problem with grooming gangs, ignoring the cgovernments on internal invetsigation that said police treated victims with contempt and knowingly hid these facts and let the rapes occur for years, to the tune of 1400 girls raped in one city alone.

But these people dont care at all.

Get tommy, he is a bad guy!

Care to show a single poster who claimed there isn't a problem with grooming gangs (although I actually agree with Les Mis on the terminology).

If you can find one I will happily call them out on it.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

They would defend the feelings of child sex gangs before they would defend the rights of Tommy Robinson.

Defend the rights of accused to a fair trial over the feelings of Tommy Robinson that he is above the law.

Defend the rights of victims of these crimes get to see justice done over the feelings of ill informed posters who think this is a free speech issue.

For gods sake, we are back to this.

Again, I posted videos of other press taking pictures of accused child rapers outside of their trials.

Why are you not up in arms about their right to a fair trial being trampled by the far more poeple making their trial a circus?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I wont name them by name, but check out the other threads.

I was told repeatedly that it was a impossible conspiracy that the authorities knew about this for years, despite the very public eveindce of that.

Its funny though, I am condiered supporting racist and nazis by having a problem with the situation for tommy.

Show me one time supprting anything racist or nazi.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Defend the rights of accused to a fair trial over the feelings of Tommy Robinson that he is above the law.

Defend the rights of victims of these crimes get to see justice done over the feelings of ill informed posters who think this is a free speech issue.

Again, I posted videos of other press taking pictures of accused child rapers outside of their trials.

Why are you not up in arms about their right to a fair trial being trampled by the far more poeple making their trial a circus?

Again you are ignoring the facts. He was not jailed for videoing outside the courthouse.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

I wont name them by name, but check out the other threads.

I was told repeatedly that it was a impossible conspiracy that the authorities knew about this for years, despite the very public eveindce of that.

Its funny though, I am condiered supporting racist and nazis by having a problem with the situation for tommy.

Show me one time supprting anything racist or nazi.

Have been on most these threads and don't recall one person saying that there was no problem.

If there are then they are every bit as ill informed about that as you are about the Robinson conviction.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Again you are ignoring the facts. He was not jailed for videoing outside the courthouse.

Yes he was.

The original sentence that was suspended sioad he would have been held in contempt for merely filming defendants outside the court house.

She says she ordered these people brought in the back to avoid it, because showing their faces could have hrt the case.

She said he would have the sentence reinstated if he was held in contempt again.

He was held in contempt this time for filmining outside the courthouse.

he was not saying people was guilty.

He was not giving any details of the case that werent publicly reported by UK news agencies.

The charge was for filming defendants outside the courthouse.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Have been on most these threads and don't recall one person saying that there was no problem.

If there are then they are every bit as ill informed about that as you are about the Robinson conviction.

Here is a thread you participated in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In all honesty, do you really think that the U. K authorities are allowing rapist scum to rape unhindered for decades?

OK, so in your opinion it's a big cover-up by the U. K authorities .

Which would mean what , the police do not arrest the rapists after catching them raping, or the police catch, send them to courts and the judges let them off Scot free to reofend.

Lastly the media are complicit in letting this happen, all the media that is except for Tommy Robinson ,who is a hero on a mission to expose what no one else will....

That's one of hell of a stretch man... Like really long..

Oh look, five stars too for that post.

But I am SURE you just missed that.

edit on 1-6-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

In all honesty, do you really think that the U. K authorities are allowing rapist scum to rape unhindered for decades?

Which would mean what , the police do not arrest the rapists after catching them raping, or the police catch, send them to courts and the judges let them off Scot free to reofend.

Lastly the media are complicit in letting this happen, all the media that is except for Tommy Robinson ,who is a hero on a mission to expose what no one else will....

That post isn't saying that there is no problem with child abuse gangs.

It's saying the conspiracy theory view you presented was nonsense (which it is).

Any others?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It's saying the conspiracy theory view you presented was nonsense (which it is).

Any others?

And there we have it

Despite the governments own admission from there own investigation that the authorities knew of these rapes and covered it up for years, you deny it

Given that I paired the official government document that you no doubt saw, I have to wonder why you intentionally spreading lies.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Any others?

And there we have it

Despite the governments own admission from there own investigation that the authorities knew of these rapes and covered it up for years, you deny it

Given that I paired the official government document that you no doubt saw, I have to wonder why you intentionally spreading lies.

Really can you show where in the report it said there was a cover up for years? The phrase cover up is used twice in the report and in neither case does it say there was one. Perhaps a different phrase was used?

It does talk a lot about failures both individual and organisational but not sure where there is claim of a large scale conspiracy?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Any others?

And there we have it

Really can you show where in the report it said there was a cover up for years? The phrase cover up is used twice in the report and in neither case does it say there was one. Perhaps a different phrase was used?

It does talk a lot about failures both individual and organisational but not sure where there is claim of a large scale conspiracy?

Over the first twelve years covered by this Inquiry, the collective failures of political and officer leadership were blatant. From the beginning, there was growing evidence that child sexual exploitation was a serious problem in Rotherham. This came from those working in residential care and from youth workers who knew the young people well.

Within social care, the scale and seriousness of the problem was underplayed by senior managers. At an operational level, the Police gave no priority to CSE, regarding many child victims with contempt and failing to act on their abuse as a crime. Further stark evidence came in 2002, 2003 and 2006 with three reports known to the Police and the Council, which could not have been clearer in their description of the situation in Rotherham. The first of these reports was effectively suppressed because some senior officers disbelieved the data it contained. This had led to suggestions of cover- up. The other two reports set out the links between child sexual exploitation and drugs, guns and criminality in the Borough. These reports were ignored and no action was taken to deal with the issues that were identified in them

I’m busy but here is one part

Victims treated with contempt.

Reports of the abuse actively suppressed

Of course you already read this right?

I mean you are so sure is was wrong

So please, explain to me how the authorities didn’t actively cover up these rapes

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That's taking about by the failures of the system and individuals. Nothing in there says there was an organised cover-up. Given how daming the report is, if they did think there was a cover up I think they would have called it out explicitly.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That's taking about by the failures of the system and individuals. Nothing in there says there was an organised cover-up. Given how daming the report is, if they did think there was a cover up I think they would have called it out explicitly.

You said my view on this was a wrong conspiracy

It says that no action was taken for years despite the fact these rapes were known

It says authorities suppressed reports detailing the truth

And as usual, you move goal posts and make excuses for this

It’s cool we get it

Who needs to hold these authorities accountable who allowed thousand of rapes to occur when there are important things like yelling about Tommy Robinson to do

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

My gut instinct is it was a conspiracy.
White people in power have been raping kids for years, and in an organised way, from Catholic schools to sports coaches, and everywhere in between.
I know many personal testimonies which would be as shocking as the Pakistani raping gangs.
How I got through the 70's and 80's as a child non-raped I can only guess.

EDIT
I know stuff from mates that nobody knows, I'm trusted as # for being a safe place to talk, and # comes out naturally with everyone I care about when it's one on one.
Many British kids were abused back in the day, and these days with safeguarding rules it isn't as well an organised establishment thing any more, but it still goes on.
The Pakistani rapists just found a niche market in their taxi's.
It saddens me.
edit on 1-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: clarity

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It says that no action was taken for years despite the fact these rapes were known

It’s cool we get it

Who needs to hold these authorities accountable who allowed thousand of rapes to occur when there are important things like yelling about Tommy Robinson to do

No you have tried to claim there was a cover up and somehow connect thus to Robinson arrest.

The truth is its a completely made up fantasy of yours.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

In one of the most twisted turns of high irony, the UK has essentially become a Colony of the UK!

As things have progressed it seems that the government of the UK administers justice, among other things, much the same way that it governed its colonies like Kenya, Pakistan, India for example. Quashed freedom of the Press, unreasonable search and seizure...........all the crap that the US Colonies rebelled against! From what I've seen, (I could be wrong), the cops don't even need a warrant to search a residence, so if that's true, add "warrantless searches" to the list.

I think your long view of history has given you a critical insight on what's happening. It's as if not only have the people from the Dominions come to Britain but they brought the colonial administration along with them. Overall, it shows the complete lack of respect for native Britons held by the government who is increasingly under control of globalist interests.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I agree pedophilia has been around a long time and the recent wave of grooming gangs is nothing but the street suppliers to the higher-ups who let them have their way as compensation.

When your children are being traded as quid pro quo it's time to do more than just speak up. You cannot sit still in the face of evil and hope anything will improve.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It’s cool we get it

No you have tried to claim there was a cover up and somehow connect thus to Robinson arrest.

The truth is its a completely made up fantasy of yours.

I did not say that.

I said that authorities do not want this embarrassment to be discussed to much

I showed how the authorities allowed these rapes to happen for years, and treated vict9ims with contempt, and supressed the facts.

You dont believe that, because you are not interested in truth.

Even when shown the government documents saying this, you deny it.

If children are raped so you can feel good denying reality, so be it, right?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yep you are right, I try to say that usually.

I just wish these uk members would have spent one tenth the energy they do complaining about tommy robinson and cheering his arrest demanding the police and politicians that allowed thousands of kids to be raped to be held accountable.

But that doesnt accomplish the virtue signalling that makes them feel all warm and cozy, so no need to do that.

UK and European members are actually afraid to post what they think for fear of their own governments. Rather than say nothing they end up parroting the official line with terms like "asian men" and "grooming". Speaking the truth will get you punished over there and they are painfully aware of it. I thought the US fought in WW 2 to keep democracy safe, what the hell happened?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Overall, it shows the complete lack of respect for native Britons held by the government who is increasingly under control of globalist interests.

That's an interesting insight as well! I was just reading from a site about the Globalist Agenda. In a sense, its about the wealthiest and most powerful Elites running the entire world as a colony.

And there is a parallel. Since its inception, Mexico has, behind the scenes, been owned and ruled over by an aristocratic Spanish elite. Mexico's ruling class is in fact, for the most part, descendants of Spanish settlers. I've actually had the erie pleasure of meeting some of them, one a son of one of Mexico's wealthy Banking families. Their families run the largest farms and ranches, the State Owned Oil & Gas Company, PEMEX, the railroad company, FEROMEX, etc. Their children go to private schools and then home to Spain to attend College Prep schools and University.

The rich get richer, the poor get poorer and the middle class gets the bill.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join