It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting of gag order in robinson case proves it was never about protecting child rape case

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So let me start by satying that it is very difficult to find info on this case in traditional media, but I have found sites that do report on what I am saying.

For those of you that dont know, tommy robinson was arrested and charged for contempt or inciting the peace and having a suspended sentence, and was sentenced to 13 months in prion.

The media in the UK immediatly reported ion tommys arrest, but took down their articles after the judge ordered that people should not reprot on tommys case until the child rape case he was reporting on was decided.

So far I think everyone agrees these were the facts.

The reason that the judge had and has been voiced on ATS and elsewhere to legitimize this blackout was that it could potentially sway jurors in the child rape case.

I find it absurd to think that reporting that tommy was arrested for filming outside a child rape case could jeopardize jurors in that child rape case.

But fine, that was the reason given

Now its being reported that the media ban on reporting about tommys case has in fact been lifted.

BREAKING: I just spoke with our UK lawyer for www.LetUsReport.com... , and I called the Leeds County Court to confirm: the publication ban on Tommy's arrest & sentencing has been lifted! UK media are permitted to report (but not on the details of the underlying rape gang trial.)

twitter.com... rdered-news-blackout-lifted-in-tommy-robinson-case%2F

This seems to be the case, as UK sources are now reporting on Tommys arrest.

English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson has been jailed for a total of 13 months for contempt of court and breaching the terms of a previous suspended sentence after being arrested outside Leeds Crown Court last week
7:01 AM - 29 May 2018

twitter.com... -news-blackout-lifted-in-tommy-robinson-case%2F

I am open to hearing people saying that the ban has not been lifted if thats the case, but it seems to me it has.

Now I find this very interesting.

I can not find any evidence that the original child rape case that tommy was reporting on has finished. We know there is a media ban on discuyssing this case UNTIL the case is over (which makes finding evidence on it hard).

But the fact there is no mention of the case leads me to believe that the case is still ongoing. (if it has ended and the UK media has chosen to not report on it, it shows they have no interest in the child rape cases which in itself is appalling)

Again, I would be more than happy for someone to show me that the case has ended, but it seems it is still ongoing.

So my question is; what is the judge who has no lifted the reporting ban on Tommy thinking?

He said that reporting on tommys case could jeopardize the child rape case, and yet now he is allowing people to report on tommy although seemingly the ch8ild rape case continues.

Is he no longer concerned about protecting the jurors in the child rape case?

Or is he admitting that he was wrong, and reporting on tommy would have never hurt that case in the first place?

I believe it is the latter.

We have seen a concerted effort by the authorities, the press, and the politicians in the UK to ignore the child rape gangs.

I feel the judge wanted tommy # up, and didnt want anyone to report on this, not out of fear of jeopardizing the child rape case, but because they didnt want people to know they were jailing tommy in the way they did (in 4 hours, without his chosen lawyer there, sentenced to 13 years)

Only after protests and being ridiculed from international people did this judge relent by lifting the gag order, which proved the order was never about protecting jurors in the child rape case in the first place.

Here is Islamic reformer Maajid Nawaaz discussing the media and authorities disgusting silence on the child rape gangs, and how he wishes they would have went after them with the same tenacity they did with tommy.

edit on 31-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hard to get down into the weeds of this stuff .One thing I found interesting is that National Security does not seem to be at the core of it ,or so we are not told it is but I suspect that is the real reason . They just don;t want us to know what is going on ...

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You know.......I probably shouldn't say this but.........to the extent all this has gone down in the UK and then you present Maajid Nawaaz video discussing this, the more I think we're all missing the bigger picture.

And what might that be you ask?

In one of the most twisted turns of high irony, the UK has essentially become a Colony of the UK!

Kinda hard to follow, isn't it. As I understand it, as the British Empire collapsed and the colonies gained independence, the Brits offered citizenship and a British passport to any of the former colonial subjects who wanted it. Most of course did not, but the trickle of those that did, over the years, became a Tsunami Wave of immigrants.

As things have progressed it seems that the government of the UK administers justice, among other things, much the same way that it governed its colonies like Kenya, Pakistan, India for example. Quashed freedom of the Press, unreasonable search and seizure...........all the crap that the US Colonies rebelled against! From what I've seen, (I could be wrong), the cops don't even need a warrant to search a residence, so if that's true, add "warrantless searches" to the list.

I've seen some weird in my time..............but this is phenomenally weird!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

That Maajid Nawaaz video makes populist sound like a dirty word.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Yes I disagree with him on that.

But he is spot on about the silence on the rape gangs.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Did you really need another thread for people to point out your total jack of understanding of the subject?

The order was lifted as it was already being discussed widely and served no further purpose.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

That would be the rape gangs that have been convicted or are currently being prosecuted?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

the Brits offered citizenship and a British passport to any of the former colonial subjects who wanted it.
There is a history in Canada that goes back to the colonial days where Large land grants (1000 acres) were given to military officers of the crown who never came here but the land was given to them . Land they did not acquire from the Natives .

+7 more 
posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Did you really need another thread for people to point out your total jack of understanding of the subject?

The order was lifted as it was already being discussed widely and served no further purpose.

I find your personal insult tiring.

Yes a group of you slap yourselves on the back claiming I understood nothing, even while failing to respond to anything and just saying "we answered that"

Yes, the order was made, then lifted, while the child rape case continues.

Why was talking about Robinson arrest last friday a jeopardy to the child rape case, but today it isnt?

What has changed?

+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

That would be the rape gangs that have been convicted or are currently being prosecuted?

Yes the ones that have existed for 40 years and had nothing done about them. well not nothing, the aithorities did manage to treat the victims like priostitutes, and punish whistle blowers that spoke out on this such as officers or social workers.

But thats it I guess.

So i guess we will not hear of any other grooming gangs that have been oprating for years.

I mean, you are assuring us, its all been taken care iof.

yes thousands of more girls were raped than was neccessary as the authorities allowed it to happen becuase they didnt want to be called racist.

But thats all over now!

I mean, if we do hear of another gang like this, you are going to look pretty follish.

But nope, you are certain! yay UK authorities!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The answer is in the post you replied to.

This is the same thing you did in the other threads. Ignore answers you were repeatedly given then claim no one was answering you.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yes the ones that have existed for 40 years and had nothing done about them. well not nothing, the aithorities did manage to treat the victims like priostitutes, and punish whistle blowers that spoke out on this such as officers or social workers.

But thats it I guess.

So i guess we will not hear of any other grooming gangs that have been oprating for years.

yes thousands of more girls were raped than was neccessary as the authorities allowed it to happen becuase they didnt want to be called racist.

But thats all over now!

I mean, if we do hear of another gang like this, you are going to look pretty follish.

A gish gallop of replies to statements I never actually made. Again the same as the other threads.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The answer is in the post you replied to.

This is the same thing you did in the other threads. Ignore answers you were repeatedly given then claim no one was answering you.

Yes and thank you for proving my point.

This is what you did on the other thread as well.

Claim you answered something, when clearly you didnt.

You said the order was no longer useful.

Yes that is what I am asking, why?

Why did mentioning tommys arrest on friday jeoprdize the child rape trial, but on tuesday, with that trial still going, commenting on tommys case no longer hurts that trial.

What changed?

I know, i know, you will jsut say "I answered that!"

but you didnt.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

A parallel exists in Texas where large land grants were given to soldiers who fought in the Texas war for Independence with the Texas Army.

99% of them returned to their former home lands in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, etc.

This created a peculiar problem; because they left without taking possession of their land grants which would have necessitated a "survey" of the land so granted, there are counties I've worked in in Texas where the typical 640 acre land grant has never been surveyed in to find its boudaries vis-a-vis adjoining properties. So you go to the local Tax office to inspect the tax plats and their are vast swathes of "blank" white paper. Once, the local official told me when I told him I was trying to find the XYZ grant that if I found it, to let him know so he could map it in!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

But thats it I guess.

But thats all over now!

A gish gallop of replies to statements I never actually made. Again the same as the other threads.

Then what was the point of your comment.

yes, some child rapist have been arrested.

What does that have anything to do with there are still many out there, and the authorities knew of them for decades and did nothing except attack victims?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Copy and paste from previous post.

'
The order was lifted as it was already being discussed widely and served no further purpose. '

Do you just not understand?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

But thats it I guess.

But thats all over now!

What does that have anything to do with there are still many out there, and the authorities knew of them for decades and did nothing except attack victims?

It was making the point that Robinson arrest has absolutely nothing to do with the existence of other gangs. He was too busy endangering the trial of accused child molesters to actually investigate any other potential gangs.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

'
The order was lifted as it was already being discussed widely and served no further purpose. '

Yes, i understand that this is not an answer.

If the order was in place because discussing robinsons case was going to potentially influence people in the child rape case, then removing it days later because some people were talking about it makes no sense at all.

we see that most main stream outlets in the UK removed their stories on the tommy case or never put them up in the first place, so clearly it affected them.

Why risk allowing these outlets to now influence the child rape case?

because it was never about that.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

But thats it I guess.

But thats all over now!

It was making the point that Robinson arrest has absolutely nothing to do with the existence of other gangs. He was too busy endangering the trial of accused child molesters to actually investigate any other potential gangs.

Yes, as the judge has now endangered that child rape case by allowing people to talk about the robionson case.

well done judge!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

'

Yes, i understand that this is not an answer.

If the order was in place because discussing robinsons case was going to potentially influence people in the child rape case, then removing it days later because some people were talking about it makes no sense at all.

we see that most main stream outlets in the UK removed their stories on the tommy case or never put them up in the first place, so clearly it affected them.

Why risk allowing these outlets to now influence the child rape case?

because it was never about that.

Because keeping the reporting ban in place just left it to idiots online to speculate and come up with nonsense about his free speech being oppressed rather than having the details reported correctly.

As the arrest was already being widely discussed online and on non UK news sources it served no further purpose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join