It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acosta rips Kim Kardashian's prison reform meeting with Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Well I will sort of defend you here

I get annoyed when the left acts like celebrities somehow should be listened to about morality or politics

So when the right does it, with people like Roseanne or Kanye, it’s equally stupid

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: JBurns

You had to be a loser to stand with obvious nazi nut bars.

It wasn't like a few antifa dirt bags ruining the day like on the anti nazi side, in fact there were also some conservative towns people protesting against the white supramacists, it was a majority of white supramacists.

If a bunch of Antifa thugs started a rally and "good people" joined them I also question those actions.

Like the dumb stuff that happens at say middlebury college.

I've seen this attitude before about the Charlottesville march. The idea that EVERYONE there had to be a Nazi and no one just showed up to protest for freedom of speech is just not okay with some people. The argument is they should have left once they realized there were Nazis there.

Surely you feel the same way about the Black Lives Matter marchers then right? It was only a minority that was calling for "frying the pigs" and "we want dead cops", the rest were just there to show their displeasure against a perceived injustice. But you have to be a loser to associate with the ones who were calling for dead cops. Everyone else should have left once they saw that right?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Jim Acosta and CNN are such bigoted, racist, oppressors for wanting to keep People of Color in jail for non violent drug offenses.

Want a good rip? Ask Kim to bend over.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Knightshadowz

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Jim Acosta and CNN are such bigoted, racist, oppressors for wanting to keep People of Color in jail for non violent drug offenses.

Want a good rip? Ask Kim to bend over.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

It wasn't like a few antifa dirt bags ruining the day like on the anti nazi side, in fact there were also some conservative towns people protesting against the white supramacists, it was a majority of white supramacists.

If a bunch of Antifa thugs started a rally and "good people" joined them I also question those actions.

I've seen this attitude before about the Charlottesville march. The idea that EVERYONE there had to be a Nazi and no one just showed up to protest for freedom of speech is just not okay with some people. The argument is they should have left once they realized there were Nazis there.

Surely you feel the same way about the Black Lives Matter marchers then right? It was only a minority that was calling for "frying the pigs" and "we want dead cops", the rest were just there to show their displeasure against a perceived injustice. But you have to be a loser to associate with the ones who were calling for dead cops. Everyone else should have left once they saw that right?

Yes I feel exactly that way about black lives matters marches where the majority of people are ignorant.

The majority of people were white supramacists.

It was literally organized by white supramacists. .

So correct if I saw people saying fry pigs death to cops in would not join the rally. I would gtf home.

Same as if people were chanting nazi slogans and spewing hate.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yes I feel exactly that way about black lives matters marches where the majority of people are ignorant.

So correct if I saw people saying fry pigs death to cops in would not join the rally. I would gtf home.

Ok cool, charlotteville protestors and black lives matter are disgusting hate groups.

Sounds reasonable.

Funny how 95% of the people that call trump out for saying there were good people in one of those groups completely defend and celebrate the other group.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Good on you then. Like Grambler said, you seem to be in a minority.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Ok cool, charlotteville protestors and black lives matter are disgusting hate groups.

Sounds reasonable.

Funny how 95% of the people that call trump out for saying there were good people in one of those groups completely defend and celebrate the other group.

I agree we live in a polarized time.
Black lives matter like the kneeling protest may have had good intentions at first but when someone can't adjust to the reality on the ground and show actual leadership it becomes a gimmick and often a dangerous one.

I think law enforcement has problems as you know. I don't blame the officers. I blame screening, pay, training, duty rotation, politics etc...but that is too complicated to put on a sign and blame everyone why your life sucks.

Injustice and the erosion of rights are real. But so is subversive manipulation.

That's why I think protesting is 90 percent bs.

But I am a cynical aging crank.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Good News! The Anti-America Terrorist who is snookering most people into thinking he's not a terrorist, was finally locked out of the White House today.

JIM ACOSTA DENIED ACCESS: truepundit.com...

Hopefully, the White House will permanently take away this guy's ability to enter the premises.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
a reply to: underwerks

They defended MS13 against the label of "animals" and attacked Trump as if HE was the bad guy.

Who is “they”?

Every group, the media, Democrats, whoever, is made up of thousands of individuals with different thoughts and opinions. A few news outlets saying the same thing doesn’t mean that applies to the whole.

Well that’s a big pile of BS.

Especially for the left.

Lol! I was born at nite but not last nite!

edit on 6 1 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Trump took a break from fox and friends to listen to a reality star about prison reform. Forget experts and devoted reform advocates, let's get f!cking Kim kardasion in here...
edit on 1-6-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You really pulled that 95% out of your bum!! Hahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join