It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acosta rips Kim Kardashian's prison reform meeting with Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
a reply to: underwerks

They defended MS13 against the label of "animals" and attacked Trump as if HE was the bad guy.

Who is “they”?

Every group, the media, Democrats, whoever, is made up of thousands of individuals with different thoughts and opinions. A few news outlets saying the same thing doesn’t mean that applies to the whole.

How about the head of the democrats in the senate, chuck schumer? When responding to trump calling ms 13 animals.

Chuck Schumer

@SenSchumer

When all of our great-great-grandparents came to America they weren’t “animals,” and these people aren’t either.
7:18 PM - May 16, 2018

ijr.com...

Or how about they head of the democrats in the house, Nancy pelosi?

Pelosi then weighed in on Thursday during a press conference and stated that they are not “animals.”

“So when the president of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, 'These aren't people, these are animals,' you have to wonder, does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person?'” she asked.

You’re barking up the wrong tree if you expect me to defend any politician.

Trump, Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, same thing. Just with different PR.

Ok fine. Just pointing out that it wasnt just random low level people defending ms 13 from being called animals, it was the leaders of the democratic party.

What about people who don’t see MS-13 as “animals”, but see them as people who have made bad choices based on a crap hand in life?

Ya.

Pumping a victim full of meth so he feels all the pain while you dismember him slowly with a machete, is more or less just someone making a bad choice in life than anything else.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: network dude

I don't think he was talking about the title. Is she there to give advice about prison reform? If so then that's being an unofficial advisor.

cool. Show me where it said "unofficial" and I will indeed look like the fool here.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

lol, stop being so racist. you crazy cat you.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

They defended MS13 against the label of "animals" and attacked Trump as if HE was the bad guy.

Who is “they”?

Every group, the media, Democrats, whoever, is made up of thousands of individuals with different thoughts and opinions. A few news outlets saying the same thing doesn’t mean that applies to the whole.

How about the head of the democrats in the senate, chuck schumer? When responding to trump calling ms 13 animals.

Chuck Schumer

@SenSchumer

When all of our great-great-grandparents came to America they weren’t “animals,” and these people aren’t either.

ijr.com...

Pelosi then weighed in on Thursday during a press conference and stated that they are not “animals.”

“So when the president of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, 'These aren't people, these are animals,' you have to wonder, does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person?'” she asked.

Ok fine. Just pointing out that it wasnt just random low level people defending ms 13 from being called animals, it was the leaders of the democratic party.

What about people who don’t see MS-13 as “animals”, but see them as people who have made bad choices based on a crap hand in life?

Ya.

Pumping a victim full of meth so he feels all the pain while you dismember him slowly with a machete, is more or less just someone making a bad choice in life than anything else.

“There are good people on both sides.”

-Donald J. Trump 45th President of the Untied States

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You don't understand what unofficial means?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Anything Trump says, Trump supporters just swallow it without question.

What the F are you talking about? The Democrats are on record, on video saying these things. It has nothing to do with Trump.
edit on 31-5-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yes, there were people there who stood against ANTIFA and for freedom of speech but were not Nazi wana-bes.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Anything Trump says, Trump supporters just swallow it without question.

What the F are you talking about? The Democrats are on record, on video saying these things. It has nothing to do with Trump.

I already gave a link that debunk thr claim. Sorry buddy.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I can only hope Kim Kardashian becomes one of the new faces of the right wing.

You guys are doing this to yourselves.

So who are the faces of the Left?

LOL, I'll wait..

Looks like you’ll have to keep waiting, because I can’t think of any.

The face of the left is Stormy Daniels LOL

Stormy Daniels is actually a Republican. That’s what she ran under the last time she ran for Senate. Surprisingly enough, because of how much Republicans love prostitution.

After months of pressure, Daniels finally decided to give it a go and declared herself a Republican. At the time she said she had been a registered Democrat previously in her life, but that the Republican Party better represented her: Now I cannot help but recognize that over time my libertarian values regarding both money and sex and the legal use of one for the other is now best espoused by the Republican Party.

www.bustle.com...

Can’t make this stuff up folks.

And yet she if the darling and face of the modern Dimocrat party.

You can't make this stuff up!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Who is “they”?

Chuck Schumer

@SenSchumer

ijr.com...

Ya.

Yes, excellent point!

So the media and democrats have said with absolute certainty that this meant trump was saying there were some good nazis.

So then surely they feel the democratic leadership is saying MS 13 has some good and shouldnt be called animals.

So are the democrats willing to finally give up the line trump was calling nazis good, or are they going to stick to it and admit they did were discussing sparks of divinity in ms 13 and saying we shouldnt call them animals?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Never cared for Kim or Kanye until I realized they were fighting the same good fight most of us are. The right to exercise your unalienable rights how you see fit, without a mob of anti-American sociopaths attempting to exact extra-judicial revenge on you.

Realistically, if these two want to use their positions of privilege (real privilege by the way) to engage others with our pro-American agenda, then I think that deserves appreciation

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Exactly.

Trump's statement was entirely accurate. Not everyone on the left was radical sociopathic antifa losers. And everyone on the right were not radical sociopathic nazi losers.

Plenty of non-antifa/non-nazi INDIVIDUALS (not collectivist morons) in attendance that day. So Trump's statement is perfectly valid and frankly 100% correct.

Unless they can show 100% of those in attendance were antifi/nazi............which I am certain they can't.

edit on 5/31/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You had to be a loser to stand with obvious nazi nut bars.

It wasn't like a few antifa dirt bags ruining the day like on the anti nazi side, in fact there were also some conservative towns people protesting against the white supramacists, it was a majority of white supramacists.

If a bunch of Antifa thugs started a rally and "good people" joined them I also question those actions.

Like the dumb stuff that happens at say middlebury college.
edit on 31-5-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I agree, I also would not turn to John Legend about it. Thinking one is great and one is terrible is hypocrisy. Par for the course.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Who is “they”?

Chuck Schumer

@SenSchumer

ijr.com...

I am going to let you in on the reason people are so against this. It dehumanizes people. It is easier to hate animals then humans thus the push to label them as less then human. Being less then human means people are more likely to be willing to do terrible things to them. See any war propaganda ever.

Second not every person in a gang is in the gang because they believe. Some are basically slaves that have no other choice then to work with the gangs. But because they are part of the gang they are now animals instead of people in a #ty situation which leads back to the first part.

Its basically the whole super-predator thing the right is crying about but Trump said it so a bunch of people are trying to make it okay.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Here's a tip, if you are part of MS-13 you are less than human. No one is talking about someone with a gun to their head who are not really part of the gang but forced to work for them.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

So leftists are for;

MS-13
North Korea
Locking minorities up longer
Higher taxes
Open borders
Not giving dying people a last chance at surviving

I love the platform for DNC 2018 and 2020!

It's called "The Blue Wave", since normal people are holding their breath waiting for common sense to come back to the Democratic platform.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Here's a tip, if you are part of MS-13 you are less than human. No one is talking about someone with a gun to their head who are not really part of the gang but forced to work for them.

Here's a tip, if you are part of MS-13 you are less than human.

Okay toeing the line.

No one is talking about someone with a gun to their head who are not really part of the gang but forced to work for them.

And completely falling flat when you say the opposite of what you just said.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Hillary always said "bring them to heel" !!
😃😲

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yes because it has always been pro America to act like a bigot, call people planet of the apes and yell at people speaking a foreign language in public. It's also pro America to call people exercising said rights as s.o.b.'s. it's only pro America if u grab your crotch while spitting and butchering the national anthem, say Bush doesn't care about Black people, steal the mic from Taylor swift but once you go pro America pro trump all is forgiven. I think I get it now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join