It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acosta rips Kim Kardashian's prison reform meeting with Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I bet you also root for the Bengals to win a super bowl every year too...

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And how much focus did trump put on Bill Clinton's exploits? We can do this all day, I can agree that both parties and our entire political system is a joke right now, Kim and Kanye Kardashian walk into the oval office......

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I bet you also root for the Bengals to win a super bowl every year too...

I hate sports. If I wanted to watch a bunch of rich people pat each other on the ass I’d move to DC.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: network dude

That's what trump likes to call his "film stars" advisors!
I think we might have the second coming of Slick Willy in the white house

so she isn't really an "adviser"?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I guess she's there just to talk BS?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

She didn't say MS-13, she said undocumented immigrants. Trump's comment was open for interpretation. At the least she could have misunderstood.

No it wasnt open for interpretation.

The msm and pelosi and schumer wanted to smear trump as attacking immigrants, and so they said the people he was talking about werent animals.

Those people were MS 13.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

They defended MS13 against the label of "animals" and attacked Trump as if HE was the bad guy.

Who is “they”?

Every group, the media, Democrats, whoever, is made up of thousands of individuals with different thoughts and opinions. A few news outlets saying the same thing doesn’t mean that applies to the whole.

How about the head of the democrats in the senate, chuck schumer? When responding to trump calling ms 13 animals.

Chuck Schumer

@SenSchumer

When all of our great-great-grandparents came to America they weren’t “animals,” and these people aren’t either.
7:18 PM - May 16, 2018

ijr.com...

Or how about they head of the democrats in the house, Nancy pelosi?

Pelosi then weighed in on Thursday during a press conference and stated that they are not “animals.”

“So when the president of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, 'These aren't people, these are animals,' you have to wonder, does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person?'” she asked.

You’re barking up the wrong tree if you expect me to defend any politician.

Trump, Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, same thing. Just with different PR.

Ok fine. Just pointing out that it wasnt just random low level people defending ms 13 from being called animals, it was the leaders of the democratic party.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I find it difficult to believe that anyone could actually think anyone would defend MS-13. Besides aren't you admitting that they aren't defending MS-13 because they wanted to smear Trump as attacking immigrants?

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I can only hope Kim Kardashian becomes one of the new faces of the right wing.

You guys are doing this to yourselves.

So who are the faces of the Left?

LOL, I'll wait..

Looks like you’ll have to keep waiting, because I can’t think of any.

The face of the left is Stormy Daniels LOL

link   

I was being sarcastic, I'm sure he wouldn't mind her advising him on a few things. Not sure why my spell check spells it advisor, must be British or something lol
edit on 31-5-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I guess she's there just to talk BS?

what "adviser" position did the little boy who hugged Trump get? Naitonal Security? Education? What is Kim's new title?

(I was trying to show that calling her an "adviser" was wrong, but if you all want to double down, it's not only allowable, it's expected.)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I don't think he was talking about the title. Is she there to give advice about prison reform? If so then that's being an unofficial advisor.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's amazing how the left and the right make fun of each other for using celebrities for or and then promptly do what they made fun of moths or years ago.

Personally I think it's lame. Like its always lame. Particularly when it's someone who is famous for having a famous parent, making a sex tape, and marrying an artist.

It was lame when it was Beyounce, or Clooney it's lame now.
edit on 31-5-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

They defended MS13 against the label of "animals" and attacked Trump as if HE was the bad guy.

Who is “they”?

Every group, the media, Democrats, whoever, is made up of thousands of individuals with different thoughts and opinions. A few news outlets saying the same thing doesn’t mean that applies to the whole.

How about the head of the democrats in the senate, chuck schumer? When responding to trump calling ms 13 animals.

Chuck Schumer

@SenSchumer

When all of our great-great-grandparents came to America they weren’t “animals,” and these people aren’t either.

ijr.com...

Pelosi then weighed in on Thursday during a press conference and stated that they are not “animals.”

“So when the president of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, 'These aren't people, these are animals,' you have to wonder, does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person?'” she asked.

Ok fine. Just pointing out that it wasnt just random low level people defending ms 13 from being called animals, it was the leaders of the democratic party.

What about people who don’t see MS-13 as “animals”, but see them as people who have made bad choices based on a crap hand in life?

Disagreeing with Trumps characterization doesn’t mean you support MS-13, just that you disagree with Donald Trump. Which seems to be the main point of contention here.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I find it difficult to believe that anyone could actually think anyone would defend MS-13. Besides aren't you admitting that they aren't defending MS-13 because they wanted to smear Trump as attacking immigrants?

I am saying its one or the other, bith are disgusting.

I already showed you people like navarro saying we shouldnt call ms 13 animals, so clearly your reasining you find it hard to believe anyone would defend them is wrong.

Look at pelosis comments.

She says

These aren't people, these are animals,' you have to wonder, does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person?'”

So what you want me to believe is that when she says every person has a spark of divinity and we shouldnt call animals, she really means every person except ms 13?

Its garbage.

The truth is trump has these democrats so insane that they jump to defend whoever he is against, even if it foolishly leads to them speaking of a sprak of divinity for ms 13 and why we shouldnt call them animals

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Who is “they”?

Chuck Schumer

@SenSchumer

ijr.com...

What about people who don’t see MS-13 as “animals”, but see them as people who have made bad choices based on a crap hand in life?

Disagreeing with Trumps characterization doesn’t mean you support MS-13, just that you disagree with Donald Trump. Which seems to be the main point of contention here.

I think that those people have been willing to attack and call trump names. and for them to protest calling ms 13 animals shows them for the hypocrites that they are.

I also hope they run on the "Dont call ms 13 animals" startegy, that will be priceless.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Jeff sessions is to ms 13 what Obama and bush are to isis.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
LOL Who meets for a serious discussion with a Kardashian? What's next Honey Boo Boo?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I can only hope Kim Kardashian becomes one of the new faces of the right wing.

You guys are doing this to yourselves.

So who are the faces of the Left?

LOL, I'll wait..

Looks like you’ll have to keep waiting, because I can’t think of any.

The face of the left is Stormy Daniels LOL

Stormy Daniels is actually a Republican. That’s what she ran under the last time she ran for Senate. Surprisingly enough, because of how much Republicans love prostitution.

After months of pressure, Daniels finally decided to give it a go and declared herself a Republican. At the time she said she had been a registered Democrat previously in her life, but that the Republican Party better represented her: Now I cannot help but recognize that over time my libertarian values regarding both money and sex and the legal use of one for the other is now best espoused by the Republican Party.

www.bustle.com...

Can’t make this stuff up folks.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
LOL Who meets for a serious discussion with a Kardashian? What's next Honey Boo Boo?

Mamma June from not to zero !!

🧝

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join