It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Ambien and what are its known side effects?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm 44 and do not have to take any pills yet but it does appear to me you guys in the states are on quite a few am I wrong? maybe it is to do with the advertising? which is mental I may add.
I dunno about people in the UK also have we become a nation of pill poppers also?.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It's hard to believe that some people could be dense enough where they believe that the rubbishing of the "racism side effect" was legitimate and not just a deflection.

If the drug can make someone lose inhibitions and judgment, then a person can say and do all kinds of things including, unfortunately racist based things.

So the truth is, the side effect is not racism, but loss of inhibitions and good judgement.

The mindless guy representing the drug company knew this but decided to gamble on the blind support from the left so they can make their attacks on Rosanne Barr and defame her even more.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: amazing

I was normal

only an oxymoron would say such while being a member here

An oxymoron is a term used. Not a person.

ETA examples- Jumbo shrimp. Military intelligence.

Sorry, just couldn't let that go.
edit on 1-6-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

It's interesting how if you're Ted Kennedy you can totally use the Ambien excuse and get away with it, but not if you're Roseanne.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I'm 44 and do not have to take any pills yet but it does appear to me you guys in the states are on quite a few am I wrong? maybe it is to do with the advertising? which is mental I may add.
I dunno about people in the UK also have we become a nation of pill poppers also?.

IMO
It has more to do with health insurance,drug makers and greed.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I got such a laugh out of this!

Funny thing - I never felt full. I never made sandwiches or meals. Although I remember one night having ice cream in a pool of liquid cream and yogurt piled high, and mixing butter with sugar. And, I'm embarrassed to say this but I ate a whole duck by myself in one sitting.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Ah, look how much your sister loves you! That is so sweet.

It wasn't until I went off the pills did I realize that the panic attacks and anxiety I was suffering so badly from (had called 911, seen a psychiatrist, and multiple counsellors, and tried various anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds) had disappeared.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join