It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Ambien and what are its known side effects?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

What about behavioral side effects? Ambien can cause abnormal thinking, behavioral changes and affect complex behaviors like driving a car. Less than one percent of people in studies reported sleep-driving, sleep-walking, preparing and eating food, talking on the phone, having sex and having hallucinations while not fully awake, according to Sanofi-Aventis -- and they do not usually remember these events.

"People of all races, religions and nationalities work at Sanofi every day to improve the lives of people around the world. While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication."

What a guy to make the claim as if ambian is just an innocent drug with no such known side effects. Just because they are working on a racism pill they believe ambian is not tied with some very extra ordinary events.

The only way to truely know how bad the drug is to experience it for yourself but it can and does make one out of their mind and many lose the normal operating parameters we use everyday to get through life.

I say keep in mind everything rosey said was true 100% but was also able to be taken out of context and made into something other than what was actually said.

They need a rationality pill

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
I say keep in mind everything rosey said was true 100% but was also able to be taken out of context and made into something other than what was actually said.

Not even debatable. She got canned. Period. If ABC fired her illegally she can sue. If she doesn't, well she knows she SooL. If she sues and wins then then what you say is true.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ambien side effect releases latent racism apparently

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Racism is apparently the most common side effect.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Not even debatable. She got canned. Period. If ABC fired her illegally she can sue. If she doesn't, well she knows she SooL. If she sues and wins then then what you say is true.

sure if their is any justice and truth in the legal system

it is a question of perception

when they come out and find that a face recognition software program sees a high degree of likeness in the two images and then it is shown that she has politicol beliefs in line with the muslim brotherhood then perhaps people could then understand that perception is not always truth

and yes everything is debatable

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

That depends on what one considers just. It will pan out one way or the other and everyone will have to accept it. Or not if they want to continue to live in fantasyland.

Not in court it isn't.

when they come out and find that a face recognition software program sees a high degree of likeness in the two images

Fantasy again, not reality. Even IF(I hate using "if") she looks like an ape, which I don't concede, the point of the tweet was to denigrate VJ. Comparing her to a lesser primate.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Patton Oswald tweeted this. “We must build a world where everyone is treated with equal respect and opportunity, no matter their race, creed or sexual orientation.” — David Duke tweeting on Ambien

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

That depends on what one considers just. It will pan out one way or the other and everyone will have to accept it. Or not if they want to continue to live in fantasyland.

Not in court it isn't.

when they come out and find that a face recognition software program sees a high degree of likeness in the two images

Fantasy again, not reality. Even IF(I hate using "if") she looks like an ape, which I don't concede, the point of the tweet was to denigrate VJ. Comparing her to a lesser primate.

you are not in the real world with that crazy viewpoint

$$ did you even watch the movie????????????

the lesser primate comment is lame and not on point at all

AI is no fantasy either

me thinks you doth protest too much

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
interesting potential for a connection with Ambien

www.keephopealive.org...

In 2000, the number of United States residents using cell phones was 109 million. By 2009, this was up to 271 million. In 2004, there were 36 million prescriptions for sleeping aids. Five years later, the number of sleep aid drugs prescribed increased by 60% to over 56 million annually. Sales of drugs to induce sleep like Ambien and Lunestra keep on climbing annually. This does not include OTC dietary supplements like melatonin and other sleeping aids that have steadily increased also. In addition, type II diabetes increases annually as does high blood pressure. Within the past few years the number of Americans with hypertension has gone from 60 million to 76 million. Why the sudden increase? Where will it stop? Will it be 100 million next?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Not in court it isn't.

you are not in the real world with that crazy viewpoint

$$ did you even watch the movie????????????

the lesser primate comment is lame and not on point at all

AI is no fantasy either

Irrelevant.

me thinks you doth protest too much

You've heard that so much that you are quoting it now?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, someone has used it to try and get out of a manslaughter charge.
People have been known to sleepwalk on it, and in this case, they got in a car and killed someone.

Had zero recollection of it.
Pretty scary

Edit to Add"
Found It

I would also like to say, that if Rosanne added "jk" or "....Seriously" to he ambien tweet, she would be a comedy legend for ever.
edit on 31-5-2018 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: Addition of link to story and dumb observation about Rosanne's tweet

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I quit taking it years ago.

Sleep walking and not well functioning.
Extreme hunger while sleep walking into the kitchen.
Messed up kitchen.
Ability to find your car keys.
Drive to Wendy's and back... taking out a mailbox or 4.

And a couple of tweets at 3 am telling everyone how I'm forever alone. When in fact I'm very happy being single.

Oh! And rapid weight gain from eating.
Just to name a few.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I’ve never taken Ambien, but a quick search does show that side effects might include, but are not limited to: aggression and unusual moods and or behaviors...

But Ambien made a self-protecting funny, so let’s ignore...

(I think it’s a stupid excuse by Roseanne, for the record)
edit on 5/31/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

do you have a better response to a steaming pile of bs that was your post

your a very contrary poster in some cases

planetoftheapes.wikia.com...

people need to understand that the planet of the ape movies did not portray apes as being a lesser species in totality.

It was actually quite the opposite of such often showing them to be more human that what we perceive as primates

facts are facts

she matches the look of the character in the movie and her politics are much in line with mb.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
I’ve never taken Ambien, but a quick search does show that side effects might include, but are not limited to: aggression and unusual moods and or behaviors...

But Ambien made a self-protecting funny, so let’s ignore...

(I think it’s a stupid excuse by Roseanne, for the record)

it does seem that way

however i have taken such and it is indeed strange to wake up only to have bunches of people tell you the crazy crap i done the nite before. it is one of those experiences that makes one see things just a bit different

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Yes. ABC saw it the same way you did. They canned her because they didn't like her. @@

I'm sure you will continue to argue the same limp points to page 5. That's about where everyone has had enough of arguing logic with your BS. And yes I AM contrary with willful BS.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
www.latimes.com...

'Roseanne' cancellation means hundreds of crew members are about to be unemployed

I do not think that abc thought about the situation correctly.

In their own words they were waiting for her next twitter rampage.

They had it out for her because of past tweets

They were looking for reasons to do this when she made the comments

The comments were not exactly what abc needed to get rid of her with.

Now because of their kneejerk reactions hundreds are out of work because of the criminal VJ was givin the choice of weather to fire rosey.

VJ will go to prison rosey will get back on the air and people will still take ambian

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I had no idea who VJ was lol. I looked her up the other day and hit images and she is not even black? WTF?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

I had no idea who VJ was lol. I looked her up the other day and hit images and she is not even black? WTF?

I know right.

She has my same freckles and skin tone yet somehow whitey is holding her down and lifting me up according to the white privilege theory.

Hey remember this ole line

Pareidolia (/pærɪˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-DOH-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon in which the mind responds to a stimulus, usually an image or a sound, by perceiving a familiar pattern where none exists.

It was an answer to everything on here at some point

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

In their own words they were waiting for her next twitter rampage.

They had it out for her because of past tweets

So she has a history of tweets that aren't acceptable then.

The comments were not exactly what abc needed to get rid of her with.

That's not what happen though. Your opinion.

Now because of their kneejerk reactions hundreds are out of work...

No they are out of work because of Roseanne's online activity

...because of the criminal VJ was givin the choice of weather to fire rosey.

I read this yesterday and have still to see a source claiming VJ had any involvement in this decision.

VJ will go to prison rosey will get back on the air and people will still take ambian

Yeah. That's what will happen. Even Roseanne knows she was off the mark. Sheesh.

"I apologize to Valerie Jarrett and to all Americans. I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks. I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste."

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join