It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will pardon conservative pundit Dinesh D'Souza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
*****TRIGGER WARNING********

The Hill - twitter

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have to laugh at all the talking heads that claim dinesh was ever guilty of anything.

They are wrong all along.

He never broke the law!

I want everyone who reads this post to go out and give the maximum amount of money the law allows to republicans and at a later date i might pay you back...totally legal

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

And make sure your friends and relatives use cash only !!

😎

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
One area not properly highlighted in all of this.

The FBI red flagged D'Souza, before he committed the campaign violation, as a "prominent conservative critic of Obama" and kept a file on him. This file was withheld from Congress despite requests until recently.
This information was shared by the FBI to Eric Holder's Justice Dept.

It's an obvious case of the govt targeting political enemies.

I am glad D'Souza got the last laugh over Obama, Holder and the FBI.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Trump will pardon conservative pundit Dinesh D'Souza

Trump also needs to pardon that film maker that Benghazi got pinned on.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
It seems weird with President Trump pardoning people during his time in office.Don't presidents usually wait until like the last day in office to pardon people?

It's not weird at all. Trump has been using pardons as direct responses to thumb his nose at the constitution, and the laws that are threatening his inner circle.

As for this latest pardon, Michael Cohen is facing possible illegal campaign finance charges with the "in-kind contribution" regarding the Stormy Daniels payoff, so Trump dug up D'Souza (convicted of campaign finance violations) to pardon.

This is no different than Paul Manafort being indicted for perjury, and Trump responding by digging up and pardoning Scooter Libby who was convicted for perjury and obstruction of justice.

He's been brazenly using pardons to send a signal to the DOJ and F.B.I. that he, and his inner circle, are above the law.
edit on 6/2/18 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yep, I totally called it on Blagojevich.

True Pundit found this Trump tweet from back in 2012:

It’s outrageous that Blagojevich goes to jail for 14 years when killers and sex offenders are out walking the streets. Is this justice…I don’t think so.

Blagojevich was plainly guilty of soliciting & accepting bribes, but 14 years is a rather excessive sentence for that.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Trump also needs to pardon that film maker that Benghazi got pinned on.

Hasn't that claim been totally discredited? The Benghazi hearings made it clear that Hillary Clinton was lying when she blamed the embassy attacks on the film; they knew it was a planned terrorist attack right from the start.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join