It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You won't find anything negative in the London Evening about GOOGLE, UBER et al.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
George Osborne’s London Evening Standard sells its editorial independence to Uber, Google and others – for £3 million

London’s Evening Standard newspaper, edited by the former chancellor George Osborne, has agreed a £3 million deal with six leading commercial companies, including Google and Uber, promising them “money-can’t-buy” positive news and “favourable” comment coverage, openDemocracy can reveal.

The project, called London 2020, is being directed by Osborne. It effectively sweeps away the conventional ethical divide between news and advertising inside the Standard – and is set to include “favourable” news coverage of the firms involved, with readers unable to differentiate between "news" that is paid-for and other commercially-branded content.

This is what desperation and inethical behaviour do look like. Sell out independence for money$$$, rarely seen this unfiltered.

TL;DR: Money will buy nice articles in the London Evening.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There are unquestionable ghetto sewers world wide. Some are partial as often times is the case, with prime Patrician locations distanced from the underbelly and filthy side. I dare say when you need maps to stay out of the excrement and needles, as we do here in the US, aka San Francisco, Los Angles, New York, then I would not be surprised at London being on that list as well.
edit on 31-5-2018 by Plotus because: trash

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
World wide Fake News ? George Soros mouth boogie ?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
World wide Fake News ? George Soros mouth boogie ?

What are you talking about?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

There was a time when I would have called this good...

(post by JulietMorgan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join