It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question About Leaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hello,

I have a small issue with the forum, and I would like to get some input from experienced users.

Assuming that I have real information (that is, truth), related to a real "conspiracy" (though I hate to use that terminology when it comes to the damn truth), and there is no sourcing available because the information is actually hidden from the public, and that the information is legal and not technically classified, as it is not associated with any existing security clearance that I am aware of, and that perhaps I am disclosing this truth as a form of peaceful protest (I am actually supposed to be dead right now) or with human rights in mind here on ATS, how do I keep this truth from being drowned in Skunk Works?

Do I have to make a website and source that in order for the information to get out?

Is this such a childrens' website that we have to censor ourselves by using delusional misinformation because of all the self-righteous extremist oxytocin-addicted church-fiend mother hens who cluck so ferociously at even the slightest mention of actual reality? Maybe there should be an age restriction to enter.

I suppose my real question is Why are we so resistant to real disclosure?

I will not respond to bots/regressors/traumatizers. Don't criticize my previous posts/threads, or I'll report you for off-topic.
And yeah, I know I probably will get reproved. But I'll fight the bastards all the way to the #ing hospital.
I'm an American.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NaturalRegressor

Lets hear your story. Then we can make an informed decision and comment.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

You do not have to make a websight, but, depending on what your claims are, there will probably be some questions as to the validity of them. I wouldn’t say there is resistance to disclosure, just to unsubstantiated claims.

I say, spill the beans. Especially on the “ i’m supposed to be dead” part.
edit on 31-5-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Off the top of my head, the Rant forum doesn't require links or sources. Maybe you could try that forum... it sounds like you have the makings for a good rant

Or the general Chit Chat forum. I'm pretty sure no links are required there.

You might also try finding web sources that substantiate your information in some way, if not necessarily directly then indirectly. That should work if you can explain how the links corroborate your information.

Good luck... I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got to tell us!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I, for some strange reason, thought this thread was going to be about Leeks, like in potato leek soup.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

When I was a small child, I lived in the American South. The UK had just begun to initiate the U.S. reassimilation process. There was a performer named Fran Powell on our public television station at that time. She had a children's show called "Mrs. Cabobble's Caboose."

One day, Mrs. Cabobble had a psychotic break on air because of UK regression technology which had been purchased from the Chinese to assist them in the reproval and reassimilation process. She spoke on "occult" topics for a few moments, took a small girl into her arms, and proceeded to perform a ritual during which she ate the child alive. Army operatives entered the stage, and she was reproved with a surgical knife. The operatives then shot and killed everyone on stage, including the remaining children.

My mother and I were immediately shut down using the same technology, and we were given redactive traumatizations for being witnesses (this means drugged and raped by Secret Service/Special Forces operatives). After these "procedures," I experienced what the operatives referred to as an "adaptive response." I was then tested for savant syndrome. After savant traits were found, my neurology was copyrighted by a British affiliate contractor (clandestine op style). I was subsequently forced into a government audit program, during which I have been tortured repeatedly throughout my lifetime.

I am just now regaining my memories, and I am seeking real assistance (the United Nations kind) to have ALL of my torturers/interrogators and their families detained and remanded to the custody of a detainment contractor of my choosing. I wish to renounce my United States citizenship, and part of my targeting is preventing me from doing so.

There is an electronic harassment program which is actively attempting to stop me from obtaining this assistance. It consists of the most intrusive hounding to "go to therapy," and at the same time it keeps me on the bottom of society (jobless, moneyless, targeted individual style harassment) and prevents me from obtaining the resources necessary to receive the proper assistance.

During my time in the program (most of which was either subjected to neural redaction or was so traumatic that I can't even retrieve the memories), I learned a ton of real secrets, but all that I have learned is controlled and hidden from the public. It cannot be found on any clearnet or deep web site.

I know where "greys and reptilians" came from and who created them, I know how modern interrogations are performed, I know the psychology models used to control minds in the media, I know how to spot propaganda and who it is being delivered by, I know how to spot operatives and regressors, and I know how advanced psychology is used to cover up and justify torture and genocide in a corrupt manner.

So that's my story. I am currently abandoning the program due to certain extremist mentalities, and I wish to receive my full compensation in addition to the other requests listed above. If there is a person who is employed by a cleared international authority reading this, it would be appropriate to send me a PM. I am an extremely transparent person, and I do not bite. I am willing to sit down for coffee (not tea) and discuss with a real human the events which occurred.

My only stipulations are that I am not willing to be detained, I am not willing to accept ANY threats or attempts to manipulate, and I am not willing to return to the United States.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well, if it is buried in skunkworks, at least you gave us the information to consider. If you say nothing, you have not done anything with what you have learned. People will believe the truth, a little truth can be twisted to make people believe a lie too.

It will be debated in skunkworks, maybe that is the safest place to put it. It may be better there entered as a belief than being discredited in a different forum and brought to the Hoax bin where nobody will consider it real because there is no proof to show it is real. I would do the skunkworks thing myself.

If I do anymore medical stuff I should put it in the skunkswork area with lots of evidence to back my conclusions.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Ok.
You're in the right place.

Sorry for laughing.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Your topic should likely go in Skunk Works or the Grey Area.
But, without more information, it is hard to say.

To get the best answer, you should probably run your topic past the Moderators, by filing an Alert/Complaint.

DontTreadOnMe
SuperModerator

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Based upon your account, I think the proper forum would be the Gray Area. The Gray Area is designed for personal experience/experiencers. The Skunk Works forum is more for speculative theory.

The idea behind each of those forums is to provide a place where someone can post something without being bombarded for requests for proof or evidence.

Twofold advantage. The narrative isn't constantly interrupted by 'debunkers', and people who have no interest in seeing personal accounts or speculative theories can avoid those forums.

Alert on any harassment and let the staff take care of it. Don't get combative or overreact, there are those who live to push buttons.

Carry on.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

As a private, members only site.. with an owner.. We all agreed to the pre-joining required Ts and Cs.

This site is not a free for all, freedom to discuss anything or subjects, free speech included.

But this is what makes ATS the diverse, topical site it is.

There are lesser sites for you if you don't feel right about being here and what few Ts and Cs are required....

300,000+ active, participating members seem to be fine with things as they are.

Best

Just sayin'!
edit on 31-5-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

To add: Excuse me but.. YOU'll report US? I'm pretty sure you've joined the wrong forum then..

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Please see the forum descriptions for what belongs where.
The Gray Area Guidelines
ATS Skunk Works Guidelines

If you are unsure, place your proposed OP in the body of a Complaint/Alert for Staff to review.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

Thread closed.
edit on Thu May 31 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join