It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling Footage of Nicholas Cruz on Day of Shooting bragging.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sick and evil bastards like him should be subject to an agonizing death. Put him in a locked room with parents who lost their children.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Why is the video like a bad kung fu movie?
His mouth doesn't match the audio.

Jfc

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: xuenchen
How did he slip through the cracks ?

He "said something" but nobody "saw something".

🤷🚬

Well of course SEVERAL people DID say something....to the FBI....more than once....

But for some reason the FBI didn't do anything about it. So I guess that "see something say something" only works if you "say something" to someone other than who we pay to "do something."

Wow , now where and when have I heard that agencie's name in the news concerning it's corrupted leaders ?
Was it with the shooter in the Orlando nightclub ? - Same story. Different name.
Or the Boston bombers ? - Same story. Different names
More ?

I'm sure it's just a strange coincidence and bad luck.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

He said AR15 way too many times, like he was trying to push an agenda... and it does seem scripted. Idk its all very weird.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Like others, I'm surprised this was released before trial. Shocked even. Which raises red flags for me...

But regarding the video itself, I'm reminded that there were reports from other students who knew Cruz that he would do whatever people told him. Given that he seems to be reading from a script, and at first seems rather like it's all a big joke, I can't help but wonder if he was just once again doing whatever someone told him to do...

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This might not sound very PC, but he sounds like he's either mentally challenged or on some sort of drugs. Or both. And he was exactly right about how the media was going to promote what happened. Very strange.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yea sure sometimes it will leak or be on social media,its not about totally eliminating it, but maybe just stopping the 24/7 coverage from every network and newspaper is a start. The military has media blackouts and instances where one reporter is embedded within a unit and gets the story. You get the basic story but stop with the sensationalism etc etc. I guess ultimately its Johnny Q. Public's is partially to blame for the media onslaught, if we didn't watch it they wouldn't broadcast it. Hell its worth a try, cause it gets closer to the reason they want to go big cause they know they will be remembered.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
wow seems like he could be hypnotized the way he is acting. So calm, and so strange. Definitely seems scripted too.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Like others, I'm surprised this was released before trial. Shocked even. Which raises red flags for me...

But regarding the video itself, I'm reminded that there were reports from other students who knew Cruz that he would do whatever people told him. Given that he seems to be reading from a script, and at first seems rather like it's all a big joke, I can't help but wonder if he was just once again doing whatever someone told him to do...

Big time red flags....its like with this video here, did anybody on the planet need to see this video so they now know that this guy has serious issues. Only reason to show this isn't for any news value, its the agenda for behind releasing it now. Not to mention if it's authentic or not, after the cameras pointed away from his face all of that could have been added later etc. etc. .Highly unlikely I know but in this political climate you never are 100% certain anymore

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

That was actually rather intriguing. The simple, blasé manner in which he described what he was about to do is what is so chilling. I agree with the others. We have to stop giving these people press. You can report on the tragedy without turning the shooter into a celebrity.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Big time red flags....its like with this video here, did anybody on the planet need to see this video so they now know that this guy has serious issues. Only reason to show this isn't for any news value, its the agenda for behind releasing it now.

Thank you for mentioning that this person does and always has suffered from serious mental/emotional issues, and while I can see circumstances in which it could be practical and productive to consider his issues to better understand how those issues played into his evil deed, that's not what's happening. There is no practical or even logical purpose to releasing this for public consumption. Especially because this is potential evidence in his upcoming criminal trial. It's just so sleazy and scummy all the way around.

Not to mention if it's authentic or not, after the cameras pointed away from his face all of that could have been added later etc. etc. .Highly unlikely I know but in this political climate you never are 100% certain anymore

Occam's razor notwithstanding, at some point one has to consider all possibilities. Especially when the sum total of the known facts just don't add up. And we know that those with the power have misused and abused that power in the most vile ways. When folks have proven who they really are, we have to judge circumstances accordingly.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join