It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant Saves Child! Conspiracy Version...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You have to be one gullible son of a bitch to believe the official narrative.

STAGED, 100%

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

you claim it was staged - explain how - and why

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Video is reverted, he placed the child at the balcony and climbed down then, to flee.
(rightwinger version...)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Onceagain

We are so quick to believe anything we hear when it's about an immigrant committing a crime but one saving a child?

Yes, lets all be skeptical of the good and except the bad.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
No no , immigrants are the new superheroes and this was spiderman who is definitely not box office poison like so[y]lo.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: fiverx313
god i hope this a troll thread

Try reading the title?
Particularly the "conspiracy version" bit.
It's why I came to ATS in the first place.
To discuss alternative possibilities to just about everything.
Why bother parroting the MSM?
We could read that for ourselves.

yes, why not just create your own reality. who needs facts to back anything up, just believe whatever makes you feel gooood, man

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Its funny reading some of the responses.

Observation skills of a gold fish.

I didn't watch the video and only saw a photo initially when it happened.

I had the thought about the other guy up there. He's right there.

So I decided to watch the video before posting.

It seems like very few actually watched the video, even those that said they did must have turned their heads an not watched.

The other guy on the balcony next to where the child is hanging gets there when the guy climbing is about half way.

The other guy does get a hold of the child and starts to bring it across as the guy climbing reaches the child.

The child, if its a year old, that is well old enough for a child to hold themselves using their grip.

If a children just over 6 months can do it then I would think 1 year olds that have developed at a similar rate will easily be able to hold themselves hanging up just by using their grip for an extended short time not simply seconds but 10s of seconds.

The hands and gripping things is one of the first things strengthened by children once they hit 3 moths old and start learning to move their limbs consciously.

to the guy for saving the child,

Yeah I can see how one could ask this question from just seeing a photo like i have, but watching the video, if you think there is some conspiracy angle then you have crossed an invisible line in your mind.

But this is ATS, its good to entertain everything, how much attention is given to something being real or nonsense is what makes things interesting and frustrating all at the same time.

The video is quite clear

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

just believe whatever makes you feel gooood, man

I get the frustration but this is the best advice anyone can give another.

Yes, believe in something that makes you feel good, have faith in it and on a deeper level it helps the individual in one way or another which in turn give rise for the feel good feeling to be passed to another and for it to keep going.

Too many believe and have faith that its going rain and pour, that the Muslims will kill us all, that .... bla bla bla

Those negative beliefs have an impact on one and the whole, enough of my philosophical nonsense.

Dude its in skunk works and only a post or 2 really smell of hate, an oily frechfries smell.

I guess if the OP is really pushing this then yes a stronger skepticism is required,

The Op is more asking for others opinions because it seems weird, only one posters has said its staged and not replied when asked about their 2 line post with claim it was.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The French (and most of Europe) need a positive story about immigrants after they’ve flooded the streets of their cities with people who hate their own citizens. We’ve seen these immigrants do such negative things, reported by small media outlets and the MSM has covered it up as best they could. But the word has been out for some time now, migrants are here to conquer and rape and pillage. The French politicians NEEDED this story. So it’s quite convenient.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Dude its in skunk works

fair enough

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

The child, if its a year old, that is well old enough for a child to hold themselves using their grip.

If a children just over 6 months can do it then I would think 1 year olds that have developed at a similar rate will easily be able to hold themselves hanging up just by using their grip for an extended short time not simply seconds but 10s of seconds.

The hands and gripping things is one of the first things strengthened by children once they hit 3 moths old and start learning to move their limbs consciously.

to the guy for saving the child,

The video is quite clear

A one year old child could not hang off a balcony like that for that amount of time. The childs hands wouldn`t have the strength.

The child is clearly stood on a ledge, look at how the guy professionally scales the balconies. This is conspiracy version remember.

Another point is how the hell did that child climb over that balcony without plummeting to it's death in the first place?

Hmmmm.
edit on 2-6-2018 by fenian8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onceagain
Does anyone else think the immigrant saving the child in Paris was fake? Maybe I’m wrong but the guy standing near the child could have pulled the kid up easily. It took that immigrant like twenty something seconds to climb the building. Why was that man standing there like a bump on a log? It doesn’t make sense. I’d love to know what others think about this. Seemed weird to me.

Can someone post a link to the pic or video?

I must be living under a rock because this is the first I've heard of this.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

A one year old child could not hang off a balcony like that for that amount of time. The childs hands wouldn`t have the strength.

Yes they would.

you would be amazed at how strong even some 6 month old babies grip can be.

This child was 4 years old, how does it get where it is?

if a 6 month old can hold its own weight with its grip then a 4 year old can walk and climb and grip and hold it self.

and video for viewing pleasure

top topics

<< 1   >>

join