It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - Trump did something right and that is why you are not hearing about it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

By all means, lessen the impact of anyone fighting a terminal illness. Because Trump.

Basically your post was beautiful in that it describes the mindless animosity that exists now.

I will give you kudos for not stepping out of character!

Thank you!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill
I would agree but I am sure this should open up to some natural or cheaper remedies. For the most part you are absolutely correct but there will be some things us poor boys can use.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Trump's basic problem is that he does things for the wrong reasons

Intentions matters, particularly with Almighty God.

None of us are perfect, we have to evolve and cultivate goodness

But when, for example, a person follows good up by injury like Trump does often, he negates the good he does.

When he mocks disabled people like he did this leaves very negative impressions.

He has a powerful platform where children can be influenced by him and his nasty habits on Twitter, for example, leaves bad and terrible impressions and examples. He has been a terrible exemplar for this culture with his crude and nasty nature

When he doesn’t ever apologize or admit mistakes its a terrible example for any children to follow

His character is just too tainted and he refuses to even try to become better or admit he needs improvement.

So when he does do a decent act it is really hard to accept his sincerity and its hard to praise a man whose intention is to get praise not alleviate a problem based on human compassion

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So he's doing right by the American people, he's just an a-hole?

I can live with that.

Doing right > Behaving right.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I can only shake my head because it is going to be a dark, dismal, sad few years for you.

Buck up though! Maybe the communists will take over and the sun will shine for you once again!

Just keep the faith!

STAY STRONG!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

This already happens on a daily basis. It's called "post-marketing data." Most drugs hit the market after small, short trials and they don't REALLY have a picture of the side effects till the drug has been on the market for several years. Remember Vioxx? or Actos? Then once they are on the market, it's practically impossible to get them taken back off no matter how lethal they are.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is fantastic, makes you wonder why no one far left has even mentioned this one.

link   
OMG - Trump did something right and that is why you are not hearing about it

"What, the SOB dropped dead?"

Just so you know, my hate for him is on a personal level. He has always struck me as a greasy scheister, at best.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty, others just want to smash the glass and ground it up and put in the food of Trump and his supporters.

I will say that when it comes to big pharma... the glass is a million times to one, half empty. Million to one chance here too. Nothing to do with Trump.

link   

Ummm...you didn't only swallow the blue pill...but it's lodged so snug in your esophagus...that I swear...one can hardly tell where the blue pill begins...and you end...

Bravo good chap...you have a most interesting mind that has the ability to wring shrieks of horror...from the most pleasurable of experiences...

Touche'

YouSir

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Trump has done everything right, and this is just another in a long list of them.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

We already had legal human experimentation. They're called studies.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

News On 6/KOTV: President Trump signs the Right to Try Act.The legislation gives terminally ill patients the right to use experimental medications that have not yet been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

iotwreport.com...

The "pipeline" that approves new drugs can take anywhere for 7 to 14 years to get an "okay" from the FDA for use on patients. This Act bypasses the FDA to give (perhaps) a last chance to people who are dying.

Now I put this in the Pit because I know someone or someones will hate it because Trump.

But really, it's a good idea who's time is long overdue.

Well I could tell you what has been going around in big pharma about this very thing. But you won’t like it.
And it is amusing to see ATS speculation on the subject.
For me personally my work has gone up. I don’t really care though seeings how I have so much down time. But this move can do good and bad. Time will tell though.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Trump has done everything right, and this is just another in a long list of them.

Well now you’ve gone too far.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Tell me about the time you met him in person.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Well now you’ve gone too far.

It was a little hyperbolic, admittedly.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Seriously, many people have just lost trust in Trump.

I use to support him myself, believe it or not, when he was in the GOP primary, I rooted for him.

When he said in those debates

NO ONE WILL DIE IN THE STREET ON MY WATCH

I was proud of him

But later, when he mocked a disabled man

Talked so viciously about certain people I no longer could respect him.

Was so nasty and disrespectful to so many

I just lost respect and trust for him, it’s that simple.

I could respect a person like McCain, even though I am against many of his policies, why, because he was man enough and decent enough to call out the racism of a woman against Obama in a forum. Even though it was politically harmful to him, Trump I believe would never do that. That was the actions of a man of respect at least.

So his fine statement

NO ONE WILL DIE IN THE STREET ON MY WATCH

He has not lived up to it IMO

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I think you’re complicating a simple matter

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You’re the one Trump is always right, right or wrong.

You’re the one so miserable you have to obsessively constantly worry about how people view Trump.

So who’s miserable?

I live by a code of morality. Not a code of idolatry for a political personality.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

We're going to have to have a serious chat sometime as I have a little experience with big pharma myself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join