It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why President Clinton fired then-FBI Director William Sessions in July 1993

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hmmm? Back in the day; 1993 it worked for President Clinton and why not me say the McDonald.

abcnews.go.com...

Why is it that main stream media hammered and DEMOCRATS continue to do so on Trump on the lordy lordy Director James Comey firing. Me thinks that the Donald is too cheap and doesn't pay people to play.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Remember the libs at Colbert started clapping until Steven poured the kool aide to shut them up

Bah bah black sheep. Will saying black sheep get me fired from ABC?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I had to watch it a few times , I was a bit in awe when I was 6 years old and had no idea lol.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Sessions was fired by Clinton on July 19th 1993. On July 20th 1993 Vince Fosters body was located in a Washington park.

Instead of allowing the FBI to investigate (as they should have) he cited the lack of leadership at the FBI and so the investigation got passed on to the US Park Police, who were not equipped to perform an investigation of that magnitude.

The investigation was botched and the "suicide" conclusion was the result, ignoring the fact there was no dirt on Fosters shoes, the fact he had a second wound on his neck and the fact the gun was in the wrong hand and never mind the fact there was no blood present that would account for a shot to the head.

His office at the White House was sealed until staffer and Hillary could clean out the files on the White Water investigation. Only after Ken Starr completed his investigation did "missing files" turn up and they had Hillary Clinton's fingerprints all over them.

Foster is on the list of the Clinton body count.

edit on 31-5-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Come on man, those are all just coincidences and circumstantial at best.

I mean surely Hillary never intended to handle those files.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Agree 1,000,000,000 % a reply to: Xcathdra

join