It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me understand the Russia thing.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Russian state actors meddled in our election process; even Trump admits this.

The extent of that is being determined.

The matter is being used to further divide/maintain the divide in the American people.

The issue is, nobody can offer a comprehensive account of what they did. When pressed, you hear about the facebook posts. Then there is the e-mails with wikileaks. None of that when examined amounts to anything of substance. I have asked this for over a year now, and still cannot get a good answer.

It makes me think that this was all just propaganda to push some sort of false narrative that Russia is our number one enemy. It's to the point that I'm not sure those who still push that narrative know what they believe. If you can't explain it to me like I'm a 5 year old, you don't get it either. So why cling to it so hard?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The matter is being used to further divide/maintain the divide in the American people.

false...

the extent has been determined and the left is not satisfied with the answer

true story and you know it

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The surprise election left much for the imagination as to how it happened.

I see now that we owe the election of trump to his website creator.

He was interviewed the other day where he recalled the call from djt.

He gave a quote to build a website for the election.

1500$ is how much he quoted and stated that in the end the developer spent over 90,000,000$.

The majority of it went to FACEBOOK for private tailored ads individualized for specific habits of users in certain areas.

The ads are now destroyed as per facebook policy

That is the power that won the election and with knowledge of this being scarce it gave way to speculation as to how djt won.

This is where the russia crap gets it's legs cause it seems like much cover up of the means to a win. i do not know why other than an attempt to keep quite for a repeat or to push a different narrative
edit on 12-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Prove it.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There are 4 ongoing investigations, 3 of them in the Republican Congress.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Prove it.

prove it to a person wearing a blindfold while they stick their fingers in their ear while hollering bout some secret investigation that will soon bare the most forbidden fruit yet

dude you are stuck in your own rut of injustice and we as a society have failed you with a few unconstitutional rulings that you now take to accept that freedom is not american.

You believe that force is okie dokie

it is not and it is illegal

the latest ruling made clear that going out to find Christians to pick on is hostile and will never leed to decent relations.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

So, you don't have any evidence for your claim?

I'm not surprised.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I'm not surprised.

of coarse you are not surprised

you have been givin the evidence on multiple occasions

what would make this any different

i can not force you to see

it is much of a joke for you to ask for such since you have ignored it in the majority of threads you have posted in on the subject then you gonna turn around and pretend as if nothing has ever been posted that shows you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I'm not surprised.

you are just becoming sad and old now

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Your claim:

originally posted by: howtonhawky

false...

the extent has been determined and the left is not satisfied with the answer

true story and you know it

What is your evidence that the extent of Russian interference in our election has been determined.

It's a fairly straightforward question ... do you have an answer?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

we can wait to see what they uncover, but so far, not enough to even make the average person look up from their morning cofeve.

It was a dog whistle from the start. What bothers me, is seemingly intelligent posters still cling to the story even after the realize there isn't anything to it. Kind of like in this thread. Nobody has any answers save for the famous "e-mails" that seemed to show that the DNC is a scummy bunch of crooks. (note that nothing said in the e-mails was disputed)

And no, I don't think the RNC are nice folks either, they just didn't get caught this time.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

we can wait to see what they uncover, but so far, not enough to even make the average person look up from their morning cofeve.

Are you serious? There are two investigations ongoing in the Senate, one in the House, and then you have the Mueller Special Investigation which, to date, has generated what multiple indictments and guilty pleas?

What possible basis do you have to say "nothing here, just move along..."?

It was a dog whistle from the start. What bothers me, is seemingly intelligent posters still cling to the story even after the realize there isn't anything to it. Kind of like in this thread. Nobody has any answers save for the famous "e-mails" that seemed to show that the DNC is a scummy bunch of crooks. (note that nothing said in the e-mails was disputed)

And no, I don't think the RNC are nice folks either, they just didn't get caught this time.

Ah, so your thread was merely a disingenous point-of-departure for more BS. My mistake for trying to deal fairly.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is the closest I get to social media so how did Russia sway my vote? Simple they didnt. The left can't handle the Trump or the truth not an attack from my view point. But a win for America.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Are you serious? There are two investigations ongoing in the Senate, one in the House, and then you have the Mueller Special Investigation which, to date, has generated what multiple indictments and guilty pleas?

What possible basis do you have to say "nothing here, just move along..."?

Ah, so your thread was merely a disingenous point-of-departure for more BS. My mistake for trying to deal fairly.

If you have answers, by all means, tell us.

What Exactly did Russia do to influence the US election process?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

As I thought. Crickets. at lest you are consistent.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Memes. Russians did a lot of memes. They made fun of Hillary and everyone knows that memes are funny!

All praise Kek - God of Chaos

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

we vote for the best deceiver, not an honest and trustworthy person.

Yeh I get that, with American exceptionalism who cares about sweat shops in 3rd world countries or " how we get our cheap gas". Whats a few million lives - they wear "turbans and beat their wives"

I mean you spread democracy and thats a welcome by-product. A bonus that keeps more money in Americans pockets.
Who gives a F about moral dilemmas

Giuliani in bed with the Communists -
"Look out Iran here we come"

"Let them hear it in Tehran"

"I'm a lawyer but trust me anyway" Giuliani

Maryam Rajavi (Persian: مریم رجوی‎, née Qajar-Azodanlu) is the leader of the People's Mujahedin of Iran, a communist organization trying to overthrow the Iranian government. Rajavi is also the President-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), based since 1993. She is the wife of Massoud Rajavi.[7]

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

reminds me of

Way to go - play the question mark and not the content - do you really want to travel that road again so soon after you were called out?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The so-called consequences of free speech, used as it is to justify the censorship of a speaker, is rather the consequence of superstitious, unthinking men, unable to endure having their sentiments outraged

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Mueller Special Investigation?

How can you honestly throw that out there like it has any legitimacy? Please tell me you aren't that blind.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join